• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Groups: Pin threads?

revo

mad to live
I've created a group and would like to pin key threads such as sign-ups, character roster, and an about the rp thread... We just had our first in character thread and I don't want the important bits to get lost... any way to pin threads in groups?

Currently no. I am going to move this to the suggestion section for the time being. This was I can get it updated on our next major update. Shocked no one thought about this!

I wanted it before the new roleplay system, but I was afraid to ask for it. So I waited and the new roleplay system came up so....

Hunnyhelp said:
I wanted it before the new roleplay system, but I was afraid to ask for it. So I waited and the new roleplay system came up so....
Correction (edit my post) - I found a new system that would have a licensing fee of $60. This will allow importing of our old groups.

Features include:

feeds & notifications as well as authors & designated user to sticky threads. The layout is also a bit more "professional" in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back