• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Group Home for Troubled Teens. (Roleplay)

Avery nodded to the two adults, as she took a bite of her waffle. "It was alright," Avery said warming up slightly, before shovling another peice of waffle into her mouth, not mentioning that she had another nightmare last night. "How about you Bolster?" The fifteen year old questioned curiously, though she was thinking of what the the two were thinkng about. As well as greeting Alyssa with a "Good Morning," when she entered the room.

Rick had poured a fresh cup of coffee for the female and then placed it gently in front of her place setting. Rick motioned to the milk and sugar silently, meaning that if she needed that it was there. Vinny took Rick's hand and lead him into the next room. Talk? My ass. Vinny hugged Rick close and they were going to attempt to sneak some affection into this lovely morning. "The yard, look at the sky Rick." Vinny whispered. Vinny lead the two of them back further and hoped for only a minute of personal time. "Mmhm. I love it. Come on Vin, hurry this up." Rick hastily spoke in hopes that they could get the slightest from the 60 seconds they had given themselves. "Okay, I'm sorry," Vinny spoke softly and they gave each other a small peck and another hug. "You're so warm Olson." Vinny muttered and the two walked back into the kitchen, separated from each other physically yet they stood close.

"I slept well until the sun kissed me in the eyes" He said tilting his head with a fork covered in syrup flooded chocolate waffle. Opening his mouth he paused before the the glorious food on a pitchfork could smell acid. Removing the fork he said quite loudly, "Oh can I have orange juice!"
Unfortunately they were gone when he begged for the sugared blood of an orange. He then stuffed his face again.
When his eyes hit rick (on their return) he swallowed his first few bites and asked again.

Rick nodded and he grabbed the orange juice from the fridge and poured some for Bolster. "Is that good enough?" He spoke softly and Vinny was already looking to fool with Rick again. Rick honestly couldn't get enough of the fool either and he simply wanted to tend to the kids. Vinny was dancing foolishly behind them and to the right of the table to a rap song that played on his phone called Stay by Mac Miller

He nodded so he couldn't accidentally force the poor gnarled waffle out of his mouth.
The beautiful orange blood in a glass couldn't help him wash it down either. His daily breakfast happiness got the best of him and he filled his mouth to point of iron teeth with a pad lock blocking the exit.
A couple seconds later he drank the juice to half glass and waved a happy thank you.

Rick nodded in content that this younger male was contented and Rick couldn't help but sing with Vinny.
"Will you stay just a little while baby? Just a little while." Rick sang and Vinny sang that exactly back to him.
Vinny had a bit of a smile forming on his face and Rick was turning red. "Just a little while, just a little while oh." Rick sang in between Vinny's choruses.

Alyssa nodded a thank you to Rick before he left out with Vinny. She took a sip of her coffee before giving Avery a wave to respond to her greeting. Alyssa then turned her attention to the show before her, as she watched as her caretakers then began to sing in front of them. She still awaited the day they finally decide to be a couple, for it would make there, lovey dovey antics less weird. But for now she just endures it and ships them silently like always.

Ricky laughed and sighed, doing his cool handshake with Vinny who kept singing. "Awh, this italian singing his heart out to his favorite." Rick joked and he sat on the counter, drinking his coffee. Rick had preferred iced coffees yet he was constantly cold. Vinny eventually died down and shut the phone off, ignoring the call.

"Thats great!" The fifteen year old said laughing slightly of how he was acting. Avery quickly devoured the last bite of waffle on her plate savoring the sweet flavor as she chewed, before the delicous chocolate flavored breakfast food. "Finished!" she called out happily throwing her hands into the air like a child as her anxiety toned down majorly. She stood up rather fastly, putting her plate by the sink, making her way out of the kitchen to the common room so she wouldn't have to take her medication like she usually has to after breakfast.

Vinny yelped to stop Avery from slipping by and out of the kitchen. "No, but nice try. Rick uh can you get the plate. Avery, I am begging you to simply swallow this stupid little medicine. Listen Rick gets me every morning which means I have to get you on it." Vinny explained and Rick began cleaning the plate as Vinny popped a pill from the bottle out ad into his small hand and he held it to Avery.

After finally sucking all delicious combination of ingredients that make waffles off his tiny metallic fork he arose from his seat, and beat Avery by a pill. Sitting on the cushioned couch he grabbed the remote and zipped out a command to a familiar station and speaker. Propping his feet up he absorbed the journalistic, over-done, cliche news with Billy Birtchman. Possibly the most generic news man of them all.

Vinny hated the news and hated to hear that ugly man on the news talk about what he called news. Vinny tuned it out and focused on Avery , trying to get her to take the silly pill.
"Anyone else have any other dirty dishes?" Rick asked softly, not having Vinny's microphone projecting to back him up there so he looked behind him and gently picked up Bolster's dish. Beginning to wash it, he zoned out and began thinking about space.

"But it tastes bad!" Avery whined crossing her arms like a little kid who was forced to eat their vegetables glancing over to Bolster as he sat on the couch with the tv on. After standing there pouting for a few moments she finally grabbed the pill swallowing it with ease, making her way back to the living room plopping herself on to a blue bean bag chair.

"It's not bad if you don't chew it. I know how you feel, I just took mine because of meanie Rick over there." Vinny coaxed softly, hoping she would simply give in. Vinny sighed in content and relief when she saw that Avery gave in. Good. Ricky and Vinny time again.

Passing the remote over to Avery, shrugging he stood up, and said, "Here, not much on today." He wouldn't say he felt bad either for not wanting to be embarrassed.
After he said his statement he went to the bathroom then jogged up to his room.

Rick had hoped he could simply lay down and watch Beetlejuice with Vinny. He had a bit of a migraine rising in his frontal lobe and he wanted to relax. He slid up onto the counter again and he relaxed on the warm spot where the waffles had sat. Vinny had then relaxed he had missed someone else, and he had yet another pill he hadn't given someone. Where did they go? Who's pill was this?

Avery tilted her head slightly confused of why he was handing her the remote, but accepted it anyways "Thank you!" The fifteen year old called out after him watching as he left the common room before turning 'that was odd?' she thought to her self as she got comfortable in the bean bag chair. Pointing the remote to the tv she immediately changed it to a cartoon that was currently on focusing all her attention to the show.

Rick had zoned out yet again and he held his head in his hands and the action made Vinny nervous, and he wised to help yet he never knew how. Rick knew that Vinny felt guilty yet this was never his fault. Vinny pouted and tried little pecks to cheer Rick up yet he was also trying to keep anyone else from seeing. "What can I do to help?" He asked softly.

Eli had been sitting in the background in silence as usual. He was feeling more anxious than usual and sleep deprived. he ran his hand through his greasy hair, realizing how badly he needs a shower. He got up to pour himself more coffee, trying really hard to be quiet and stay out of the way.

Rick had seen the male come into the kitchen and try to leave as soon as he could. "Hey uh Eli, are you okay?" Rick asked and Vinny shot up, paying attention. Vinny had been playing with his fingernails still, so he wasn't giving all attention. Rick had placed the coffee cup down aside his legs.

Eli starts fidgeting with the bracelet that is always on his wrist, it is a blue and forest green friendship bracelet in chevron style. Uncomfortable with the attention that has been brought upon him, he fakes a beaming smile and replies:
"Oh yeah, I'm fine! Thanks for asking..." He drops off dramatically, as he takes a sip from his coffee.

Rick had nodded, clearly seeing it made the young male uncomfortable. "Vin, calm yourself. Wanna go into the other room, where can we go?" Rick asked Vinny. Vinny was literally bouncing in happiness from the small chunks of affection he received from his lovely partner.

Bellatrix eyes the boy Eli and noticed his shyness. "Excuse me, are you ok?" Bella asked the boy. She usually didn't concern herself with others, however this boy caught her attention for some odd reason. She felt a connection with him even though she had never really interacted with him.

Rick and Vinny had left the room another time for a second and the force that Vincenzo had used to pull Rick nearly popped his arm right out of his socket. "I jut really like your face today, apologies." Vinny muttered and he just stared at Rick's eyes. Rick had blinked a few times, astonished by the comment. Rick let the male do what he needed and he went back in the kitchen. "Eli, uh, how can I help you? You can go back to sleep if you're super deprived. I know how you feel." Rick explained. He truly did.

Eli feels his tension beginning to slowly unthaw as Bellatrix speaks to him. Odd. He smiles another little smile, a little less forced than the last, and replies as he had before.
"Yeah, I'm fine." he says, but this time he chooses to expand "Just tired. And a little stressed out" neither of which were lies
"But I am fine." He runs his fingers through his messy hair once again.
"I have to go shower. See you." He says, awkward, as he turns around and slowly heads up the stairs.
----​
Eli enters the room he shares with Max and rummages through his dresser until he finds clothes for the day.
"It's a hard job looking presentable." he says to himself jokingly. He walks into the bathroom to begin his shower ritual, trying to repress the ever-growing feeling of depression and anxiety growing within him.

He turns on the water and paces back to the mirror.

He doesn't know what is wrong, and that frightens him, however, he'd be damned if he was to let anything show to the others.

"You're fine." he mumbles to his reflection in the mirror "You're fine."

Slowly he steps into the warm water of the shower and allows the water to melt the tension from his body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back