Grimoire Heart Sign-Ups

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~
IMG_4997.JPG

Name: Lily Ann Salude

Race: Human

Height: 5'7

Weight: 136 lbs

Guild: Blue Pegasus (former planning to return)

Grimoire Heart (Current)

Guild Mark Location: Right outer thigh in green. (Former)

In the palm of her left hand in deep crimson (Current)

Appearance: 

IMG_4939.JPG

Her hair is actually speckled with yellow points that glitter slightly, people often think she has glitter in her hair but it's actually natural. Her eyes are two colors, green, and bright yellow as well.

Class: A

Magic- Mixer Maker- Mixer maker is the magic of mixing two opposing elements together, such as fire and water, or in her case Lightning and earth maker magic. It was learned from a book she found when she was younger, she still has the book. The lightning magic is in her left eye while the earth magic is in her right. She has several spells but these are the ones she mainly uses. Unlike normal maker wizards she is not immune or unaffected by the elements she wields and her own spells will backfire on her from time to time.

Lightning Make: Electric Whip - a self explanatory spell but her whip is entirely made of the element and can expand and retract.

Earth Make: Ground Stalker - this spell allows her to travel from place to place within the earth so long as the world isn't scorched so badly she gets hurt, this spell seems to take no real effort for her.

Earth Make: High Wall- can be used to create a high wall around her and those close enough, a good way to protect against high waters for a time at least.

Mixer Make: Lightning Bombs- creates spheres of earth that encase lightning and when she throws them they explode with the lightning.

Mixer Make: Charged Earth- it electrifies the ground below her in a radius of 10 ft, anyone who steps on the ground within that space gets electrified.

Mixer Make: Morgen Ruhm - her most powerful spell, in her language these words mean 'Morning Glory', she summons a lightning bolt through the earth and if it lands the enemy is paralyzed, once stunned an earthen flower rises from the ground and snaps closed around the enemy filling with lightning. She's still only A rank but she can cast this spell 2 times before she collapses from magical exertion.

Mixer Make: Open the World- another powerful spell she taught herself recently, it can open an area of the earth around her; in a minimal 5 ft radius, and drops them in the ground where she then fills the surrounding crevice with lightning, though they can crawl out...if they're capable.

IMG_4941.JPG

Personality: Liky Ann is bright and cheerful, clumsy but scarily intelligent; though from her bubbly personality you wouldn't think she would be genius levels of smart, she doesn't talk as if she is. She's friendly and outgoing, always looking for friends and trying to get to know those in her guild. She is flirtatious and also very stubborn, she won't ask for help even if she needs it. She can also be quite fickle, easily motivated by a good price, though she's not greedy. She is prone to moments of depression though, and tries to hide those days behind her normally cheerful nature, sometimes coming off as too happy. She became whole her whole self again 6 years ago, held together by a new purpose; the absolute destruction of Grimoire Heart. With her new purpose she has also discovered a darkness that can fuel her moods to swing back and forth a bit, she's somewhat reckless and does things without thinking, she's a near perfect balance of logical and emotional. She is a bit lonely though always saying she's 'too old' to really be considered pretty anymore, or to really seek out a proper relationship.

Bio: Lily Ann was raised on an average middle class home, the thing was she wasn't born average in anyway, no she had been born into her magic nearly with those yellow specks glittering in her green hair. No one even knew she had any abilities until she was about 4 years old, they discovered it by happening upon her when she had created a sphere of earth while she had been reading an oddly thick book with wind reader glasses. They had been startled about the magic, not so much the book since she had been exhibiting signs of high intelligence anyway. After that her family scrapped together enough money to send her off to a private school where she could get the support and lessons she needed, from then on she earned scholarships to stay in school, studying magic endlessly as well, in fact she hardly slept.

She finished school out easily, graduating with highest honors and then devoted herself to magic study. She visited her parents once, but never again, though she refused to tell anyone why. On her travels of studying the magic she used she happened upon Blue Pegasus, she visited them for a time before taking off again, she's been all over Earthland and has quite a collection of books, what no one had known though was that she had bought a small cottage in the town to stay at, using the town as her resting place for a long time, it was 6 years ago that she finally went to the guild and asked to join.

Lily Ann didn't stay a Blue Pegasus member for long, not at first, she had spent much time with a group consisting of a blonde named Rosaline, a 13 year old named Taylor, and Veniano, a Spanish man that she thought was nice but other wise she didn't have that deep of connections yet, still suffering wasn't something she wanted others to do. 6 years ago she had happened upon a dark guild's chaos, death clinging to the air, she had grown sick of the smell and had decided then and there she would bring down Grimoire Heart no matter the cost to herself and it did cost her, bits of her heart but she simply did what she could, she had gained a bit of a reputation for being merciless when the opposite was truth, but no one knew that...she had made sure of that, constantly, she was not looking forward to what the others would say...if any of them remembered her.

Likes: Books, frogs, Nature, oddly enough she does enjoy a good brawl, but her main love will always be studying, she also likes those who can keep up with her intelligence.

Dislikes: centipedes keep those little bastards away from her, she will scream like a little girl, ignorance, darkness based or shadow based magic, though it's unclear as to why, she also hates sushi, she doesn't know why either but the sight of it makes her ill. She dislikes the thought of being forgotten as well now.

Skills: She is very intelligent and she's actually an extremely capable cook as well, she knows hand to hand combat and can wield a whip fairly skillfully, she's not nearly as clumsy when fighting. She can analyze a situation very quickly, her eyes as keen as a hawk.

Other: she now keeps an albino pet snake with her and it curls around some of her hair confusing people into thinking it's fake; it's not and it's poisonous.

IMG_4990.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimoire Heart characters go here! PM me for information for new characters!(IMPORTANT)

The Dog

Ya.Tong.full.1422871.jpg

Name: Rasil Brandheart

Race: human

Height: 6'1

Weight: 198lbs

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Grimoire Heart Rasil: on the Tongue Blue Pegasus

Class: S class

Magic: Masochism Magic, which is basically what it sounds like. It all revolves around masochism. Mainly using pain as a way to boost your power. Rasil becomes stronger the more damage he takes. This doesn't mean he absorbs the damage, no. He just becomes stronger in whatever way he wishes. Although how much stronger depends on the amount of damage he takes. This boost is also temporary, and he can boost only several of his attributes every time he takes damage. Say something physical, or even something having to do with his magic. So he can increase strength, speed, agility, or durability. His limit for how much energy he can receive has also increased greatly.

Resistance: Since becoming a S rank Rasils has found the abilities. For one he cannot become numb to pain, and is immune to most poisons. He's found that any poison that can kill him quickly, or doesn't hurt him has no effect. He discovered this after finding out about his brothers disappearance, and attempting to kill himself.

Regeneration: another new ability he has discovered is that he can regenerate after receiving damage. So if he where to lose a limb, or suffer a injury, he can heal from it. Although this uses his energy he's stored up from his masochism magic. So he must use it wisely so he doesn't use up all his energy in a fight.

Masochist blast: simply a form of attack that he uses. Its basically him blasting energy at his opponent. It can take many different forms depending on how much powers out into it, and Rasils imagination.

Rasils unbound: one of Rasils less used attacks. It's more of a last resort, he removes his eye patch. The eye patch actually acts as a seal, it seals away a little bit of energy from each attack Rasil receives. Upon realising the eyepatch he can transform depending on how much energy stored. His strength, and other attributes also increases, making him much more deadly.

Ultimate climax: This is Rasils last resort, it basically involves him blowing himself up along with his target. Since becoming a S class, Rasil has increased its base power, and range. So not only is it stronger, but it's capable of causing much greater destruction without him needing to be so close to his enemy. This attack is his last resort for a reason. You are most likely to at least get hospitalized from it. If your close enough, and survive you may even find yourself crippled. This attack would also most likley kill Rasils, although being as hes never used it before he wouldn't know.

Personality: Rasil is the complete opposite of his brother, more or less. He's a masochist, so yeah, that alone says alot. He craves pain, and humiliation. He finds pleasure in such things, and the worse the better. He's like his brother pretty quiet, unless you push his buttons. Although he cant control himself quiet aswell as his brother. He goes wild given enough pain or humiliation. He thinks himself less than dirt, simply because it pleases him to think so. He's usually pretty rash, and is always the first to run into things. But regardless of how he seems, he isn't stupid he just enjoys pain so much that he disregards intelligence for pleasure. Unless the time comes for him to take something seriously.

Bio: When you think of brothers, you may think of two male siblings who love each other dearly. Who sometimes fight, but always make up afterwords. Who do most things together, and could maybe be consider the best of friends. Well...Moses, and Rasil are that type of brothers. When Moses was still young, and his younger brother Rasil was yet to be born. Their fathers was a well respected wizard in the small town they lived in. The town's people loved, and admired him for his deads. He was kind, and noble, a true role model. Then their mother died, giving birth to Rasil. This broke both Moses, and their fathers heart. Moses was very angry, and blamed his younger brother for their mothers death. Their father was just depressed, and quiet for the longest time. Eventually he went back on his missions, and things seemed to be going better. He left Moses, and Rasil with one of the villagers when he had to leave town. But it was a while before he next returned, and when he did return he was badly injured. His wounds would heal, but he would no longer be able to do his job as a wizard. So Moses attempted to help, by getting a job. But his father had changed, and found this insulting. His pride had been wounded, and he took it out on his two sons. He would beat them in just about anyway imaginable. Eventually Moses became just like his father, and began also beating his younger brother. This in turn brought out Rasils Masochistic side, and one night Moses made a plan. They would kill their father, Rasils wasn't certain about the plan, but after a few insults, and some hits to the face he agreed. So Rasils went to their father in the middle of night. While he was drunk, and distracted him, while his father was busy beating Rasils. Moses snuck up behind him, and slit theirs fathers throat. Afterwords they took all the supplies they could rummage together, and burned down their home. They eventually made their way to Grimoire Heart. Where Rasil became a official member, and Moses decided to head out on his own. He still keeps in contact with his brother, but he's now a member of blue Pegasus. Although neither guild has any idea of their relationships.

Dislikes: Mercy, Dying,(he likes pain, so yeah) Having nothing to do, Being Ignored,

Skills: wears a eye patch as a seal.(yes like kenpachi Zaraki) So he's very strong in the magical power area. He can take damage like no one's business, and actually likes it. So he more or less is fueled by pain.

Last edited:
Name: Lucian Grey

Height: 6'3

Weight: 180 lbs

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Grimorie Heart, Guild mark stretches across both shoulder blades.

Appearance:

Class: Guild Master

Magic: TBR

Personality: He maintains a friendly and intelligent outward appearance at all times. Even when he's killing you he will do so with a friendly smile and kind words. Inwardly he is sadistic, and wishes for nothing more than total dominance over magic, no matter how he has to achieve it.

Bio: TBR

White Tea

Ginseng

Expensive food

Dislikes:

Black Tea

Skills: TBR

Other: Pie

View attachment 219131

Title:

Thanatos

Nickname:

[SIZE= 14px]Kaz [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px]Unknown[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 18px]Race:[/SIZE]

Demon

Appearance:

62269770b8fbea770f4d2369984c37bc.jpg

tumblr_nd2uh5MiU91rye1gyo1_500.png

Hair Color

White

Eye Color:

White

Height:

5ft 6

Weight:

51 Kg (118Lb)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Personality:

My desires fuel my actions and my actions fuel my pleasure. Pleasure comes in many different forms and its sole essence outweighs any other petty concerns that plague this accursed earth. Without pleasure, there is no fun, no life and thus no meaning to my very existence; so to deny me of the pleasure that I rightfully deserve is to condemn my very being and quite rightly a crime punishable by your death. To even begin to assume that you can deny me of what is rightfully mine shows a level of arrogance that I cannot allow to fester any longer. 

I am not one to submit easily to the command of others however that is not to say that I would not play along with your trivial plans.  On a whim I may choose to go along with your games, only if I believe that it will lead to greater enjoyment on my behalf. Without this mutual gain, you can forsake the very thought of having my help; so do not even attempt to seek my services without careful forethought otherwise I will have to show you the darker side of my lust for pleasure; You have been warned.

I have my true self; the dark embodiment of chaos and lust and I have a mask; the role I play in society. As I wear this mask, I may come across as a well mannered well brought up member of society, able to charm the clothes of a lady should I need to as well as blend into society, however do not forget that at the end of every performance lies the exact same goal. 

Truly, I am a creature that shows no remorse for my actions, a monster that see's humanity as nothing more then playthings... possessions to be manipulated with my very whim and to be broken should I no longer find any value in their very being.  Only those with power have the right to do as they please.

This world is a game and I fully intend to play with it.

Chaos

The screams of the innocent

Fighting

Tormenting the weak

Defeating the Strong

Dislikes:

Goodie two shoes

Light Guilds

Doing the right thing

Magic Council

Character Strengths:

Excels at Close range combat

Does not need to abide by the rules. Can do things his own way

No hesitation, will do the dirty without thinking twice

Physical fighter unlike most mages

Insane

Character Weaknesses:

To confident in his abilities

Arrogant

Short sighted

Motivated by his own selfishness

Good always triumphs over evil

Fears:

Returning to the book he was summoned from

Being weak

Holy powers

Biography:

A demon summoned from an Ancient Grimoire, Thought to be lost during the echelon of times, the book was recently discovered in an abandoned ruin of an ancient temple by a group of mages belonging to a Relic guild; a guild whose goal was to discover lost treasures from the ancient world and make history altering discoveries. Unfortunately for them, their greatest discovery would also lead to their downfall, the three mages responsible for finding Kasper's book oblivious to the dangers within.  Legend's tell the story of the demon this book summons as being one of the physically strongest demons that he had ever created, a demon who lust's for blood and combat and is fueled solely by the pleasure it feels upon exacting its punishment upon those unfortunate enough to meet it. A true cold hearted killer, this demon exemplified all those dark myths and legends associated with the demon race and brough forth the nightmares that plagued the minds of the innocent. A monster in sheep's clothing. 

Upon being summoned into this world, Kasper's first act was to take the life of the mage foolish enough to awaken him, laughing maniacally as he did so, the mans blood pooling at his feet. Words like Mercy and Remorse were not part of Kaspers vocabulary as he descended upon a campaign of terror, killing those that dared cross his path and in the process inciting the rage of many light guilds. Overpowered and unmatched, many mages fell to his tyranny; some killed and most injured in the process. Kasper reveled in his chaos but sought something greater, something that could challenge him and bring him to a height of new pleasures. During his travels, he had heard of the great war that took part a few years before his arrival, the news of this great event sending a shiver down his spine. Annoyed that he was not able to take part in it Kasper set out to create something of a similar scale, a game that he could play and enjoy to the fullest.

Soon he ended up at Grimoire Heart, the dark guild that was the center of attention during that 6 year war he had heard about, a war that Kasper was unfortunate enough to have not taken part in. With the guild in disarray and being hunted, Kasper has decided to join forces with the remaining members, his desire simply to re-kindle the flames of war and restart the game that ended before he was able to play. 

Magic:

Bone Manipulation
The ability to manipulate every aspect of the bones within his own body, allowing him to utilizing it for a wide range of offensive and defensive purposes. Due to the nature of the magic, Kasper has the ability to regenerate bones and any wounds he occurs. To sustain this magic, the user also requires a lot of calcium intake such as milk.

Example Spells:

Hollow Skeleton
Kasper can alter the bones into his body, making them hollow which allows him to decrease his general body weight and thus will increase his speed and agility, making him far more nimble then normal. The downside is that his bones become more brittle thus he is more susceptible to attacks
Dense Skeleton

The opposite of his hollow Skeleton ability, he increases the density in his bones making them harder and heavier then normal. THis increased the strength and impact of his attacks while boosting his endurance as the hardened bones becomes more durable. The downside is that he is slower in this form. 

Skeletal Weaponry
Kasper can create weapons out of bones by growing them out of his body, such as swords and spears. He can make them hollow or denser then normal bone for a variety of attacks
Natural weaponry

Kasper can grow bones out of various parts of his body to act as natural weaponry, such as claws and spikes. This acts as both an offensive and defensive ability depending on what he grows. He can also shoot small bullets of bone out of his fingertips. Spikes that he grows around his body can also be shot out in an omnidirectional attack. 

Skeletal Limb Generation

Kasper can create a second set of hands from the base of his spine, constructed entirely out of bone.
Regeneration

Kasper can regenerate and heal the wounds and scars on his body which occur as a side effect of his ability. 

S Rank Mage

Guild:

Grimoire Heart

[SIZE= 18px]Guild Mark Location:[/SIZE]

The_Grimoire_Heart_Guild_Emblem.png

O the back of his neck 

Motive:

Pursuit of Chaos

Goals:

Start a second war

Theme Song

Name: Mitsu Takara-Sthoss

Nickname/titles: "Butcher of Grimoire", "The Enforcer", "The Executioner", "Satan"

Race(PM Me for non-canon races): Human

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 139

Guild: Grimoire Heart

Guild Mark Location: Left shoulder

Appearance(Picture Required): 

black%20long%20hair%20brown%20eyes%20butterfly%20%20katana%20original%20seifuku%20katana%20weapon%20hd%20wallpaper%20for%20desktop.jpg

Class(C, B, A, S):  S class

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

Ravager magic. Magic derived from the demonic books that Mitsu used to learn dark magic. It is a type of magic that allows the user to commit extensive damage onto others or structures. It's quite fitting for Mitsu considering as she desires to commit the maximum amount of pain onto a person. It also focuses heavily on heavier blows, meaning that the wielder would either have to choose between brute force or strictly defensive. There is no balance, which means that mitsu will have to stick to either one of those strategies which has their advantages and disadvantages. She would normally go for brute force, meaning that she is using up a lot of her magic, constantly, leaving little time in between attacks to recover. Whenever she uses a spell, a pentagram would appear on which ever limb she decides to use. 

In the past 6 years, she has been training aggressively to improve her magical abilities. She has also learnt to wield dual swords, which are capable of binding with some of her magic.  She has become very formidable and can be considered as the second strongest within Grimoire Heart.

Spells:

The_Cult_of_Tartarus_Pentagram.jpeg

Spell name: Hellion Fira 

Limited to her hands

Her fist is engulfed in flames or red lighning as she unleashes a series of powerful blows that can impair/injure her opponents. They are also used for demolition. 

They are also used to shoot fire or ignite fires with her limited range. 

It also can allow for the user to control objects, which she can use to launch at her opponents. 

pentagram_by_burnoutpriest.png

Spell name: Lucifer's lightning

They are essentially powerful, red colored lightning volts that the caster can summon form the ground, air or from her limbs to violently shock and incapitate her opponents, or kill them. 

latest

Spell name: Devil's touch

used for her hands and legs

It has a stronger force than the spell Ravager but, whatever she makes contact with will explode with a small fiery explosion.

pentagram_by_charoncastor.jpg

Spell name: Ignition

It would appear underneath, above, or beside her opponent. Or in front of her. Compatible with her arms and legs.

It is a powerful explosion meant to severely injure her opponents. She is also able to use them in melee combat if she wishes

magic-circles.jpg

Spell name: Disporia

Appears in the sky or in front of her. 

explosive & sharp projectiles are either rocketed or rained down on her opponents, which she can manipulate and alter the path of the projectiles. 

pentakel_by_drwakey-drtheo.jpg

Spell name: Crush

She can use it to cause pain within her opponent's internal organs, or choke them, or, use it to obliterate a certain structures or patches of surface.

pentagram-star-blue-logo.jpg

Spell name: Shield

It's a one time use magic that constantly has to be remade. It shields Mitsu from her opponent's attack just once. 

iABHjM.jpg

Override - This is Mitsu's trump card. She would be able to prevent anyone within the pentagram from moving, while the area within the pentagram would be crushed as debris would violently scatter about, and explode catching anything on fire when making contact, all in the while, causing the ground within the pentagram only to collapse. This would require a ton of her magical power reserves, which is why she saves it as her last ditch effort. 

Personality: Mitsu is capable of taking on multiple personalities in order to manipulate her targets/enemies to her desire. She can pretend to be kind, all the way to being depressed. But under this masterful manipulation, Mitsu is a very aggravated and cruel individual. She finds enjoyment from the suffering of others, especially if she is the one that is tormenting them. She has a heart darker than black, and known to be the most wicked and vile of all the grimoire heart meembers. Being known as an extremely cruel sadist, who wouldn't even show a child or baby mercy. She would rather have others suffer than be happy, and is the complete opposite of Kazuo and Kira. Survivors of her attacks would describe her as a vile monster that has no regard for life or mercy. She holds a particular blood-lust for Kira and would very much like to be the one to kill her, along with any of her fellow guild mates. What good she has left has been deeply suppressed and buried over the layers of anger and hatred. She has earned a nickname for her merciless reputation among lesser and rival dark guilds as the "Butcher of Grimoire" or "the Executioner". Someone known by other dark guilds and mages to be so vile, cruel and sadistic that her cruel nature & persona can rival if not outright beat Satan, and even the smallest error, mistake or failure can cost an individual or an entire guild their lives. 

In the past 6 years.she gas becone vile that even satan would call her too evil to live. She has also become more aggressive and is quick to attack anone who irks her.

evilgirl.jpg

BIo: Mitsu was born in a tiny village within Magnolia. She was originally an optimistic and hyperactive child that always smiled. She had gotten along with many of the villager's children, despite their parent's disapproval and spent an awful lot of time outside, exploring the nearby forests, as well as lake with the other kids in the village. Her father, who also happened to be Kazuo's father was rarely around, and whenever he was around, he wouldn't spend a lot of time with her or her mother. Eventually, her mother came down with an illness and became really sick, and since her father wasn't around, she was forced to look for help. But, in her village, the poor weren't given any kind of care, and so, what doctors that were in the village, all turned Mitsu down, refusing to treat her mother because they were poor. Distraught, Mitsu started to resent her father who she had no idea was dead. Blaming him for not being around for the two of them and not taking care of them. Out of desperation, Mitsu had decided to contact a local dark guild in order to cure her mother. The dark guild decided that they would only, under the circumstances that she would join them, which Mitsu agreed to, as she started to learn dark magic. The dark guild did what they could to save Mitsu's mother, but eventually, everything failed, as her mother passed away. Feeling betrayed once more, Mitsu became angry with the dark guild, blaming them for her mother's death, and that they had manipulated her, causing her to leave the guild and returning to her village. 

She returned to her village, where she spent a couple years living alone, all the while studying and perfecting her new found dark powers from the books that she had stolen from the dark guild. In a freak accident, she had placed a curse on herself which caused her to stop aging, making her immortal. The villagers eventually found that she was living alone, and placed her into an orphanage, where she remained for several years, where she came to embrace dark magic, until she was adopted by the Sthoss's

The Sthoss's, despite the warnings, thought that Mitsu could be changed back. And so, they did their best to treat her like a part of the family, and acting like proper parents. But, Mitsu simply did not listen, the love and kindness that the Sthoss's simply made her angrier and more hostile. Especially to their 1 year old daughter at the time, Kira Sthoss. She saw Kira as the person that the Sthoss's cared for more, and that she was simply adopted as a trial for the Sthoss, which led her to believe that the love and kindness that they gave her was all fake. When in reality, both Kira's father and mother truly did love Mitsu, despite her cold heartedness, believing that the goodness in her can be brought out. And only a month after Kira had turned 1, Mitsu ran away from the Sthoss's home in Hargeon Town. 

Mitsu decided to travel back to her village of birth, where she mercilessly slaughtered every villager, including the children and elderly out of anger, hatred and revenge. But to her, the village was were all her pain started. And she made sure that each and every one of the villagers paid for her suffering, especially the doctors, village elders and the people who had thrown her into an orphanage. In the midst of chaos, some of her childhood friends tried to bring the old Mitsu back, the kind hearted, and hyperactive girl that they knew. Her best friend, Ria, was the one who bravely confronted Mitsu. When Ria tried to reason with her former best friend, she was mercilessly cut down by Mitsu's magic. Seeing Mitsu kill her former friend without a second thought, shocked the others, who realized that Mitsu had truly fallen into the depths of darkness, and that her old self was gone for good. They too were killed off swiftly after. 

Mitsu's chance encounter came soon after she had finished ravaging  the village. Grimoire Heart was around the area during that same time, and were drawn to Mitsu's rampage. Lest to say, they were impressed, and the Guild Master, Lucien, seeing great potential and power in Mitsu, decided to offer her a place in Grimoire Heart, which Mitsu accepted without hesitation. She immediately connected with the rest of the guild members who were all for the most part, similar to her in terms of personality and hatred. She quickly became the most loyal out of all the other Grimoire Heart members, and on multiple occasions, have demonstrated her utmost and radical loyalty and discipline towards the guild and it's Guild Master. 

She would often spy on Kira, carefully watching her adoptive sister's interactions, and her joining fairy tail. Longing for the day when she can kill Kira and torment her fellow Fairy Tail guild members. In the recent years, she had destroyed the dark guild that failed to save her mother, personally torturing each guild member, along with their family and friends with no regard to mercy, as well as being responsible for multiple deaths of friends or extended families of anyone else who had caused her suffering and betrayal. Including the orphanage that she spent two years of her life in. 

She acts as an enforcer for Grimoire Heart, making sure that no dark guilds under Grimoire Heart's direct control falls out of line. She is on the Magic Council's radar, as well as any other guild that might have heard of her. And thus, she is labeled as a dangerous person by the Magic Council. 

6 year time skip:

In the 6 years, Mitsu has become more loyal & closer than ever to Lucian and to Grimoire Heart. She's gotten her hands dirty on numerous occasions in order to deal with traitors. She's even gone as far as to retaliating back at other dark guilds, and former sympathizers for their betrayal and mockery of Grimoire Heart. One incident ended very badly that it ended with her sustaining several injuries, as well as the Magic Council finally identifying her as the Grimoire Enforcer. To mask some of her injuries, as well as to prevent herself from being caught, Mitsu completely changed her appearance, as she ended up growing her hair, and dyeing it black. She has also been training on a daily basis to further improve her magical abilities & skills, and has also learned how to use dual swords in combat. She is now currently aiding in the search for more members to replace Grimoire Heart's depleted ranks, all in the while keeping in contact with Lucian. 

11208425_1674659212762839_123032089_n.jpg

- delicious foods. Cheap or expensive.

- coffee

- combat

- torturing/tormenting other psychologically or physically

- suffering of others

- death

- calamity

- slow and painful deaths

- organization

- order

- taunting

- death treats

Dislikes: 

- Kira Sthoss 

- Fairy Tail

- Kazuo Takara's Father

- mercy

- cowards

- weaklings

- traitors

Skills:

Master manipulation. She can easily trick others and her prey into thinking she is friendly and nice, in order to draw them closer.

- Masterful tactician

- Exceptional hand to hand combat

- highly deadly & potent in magic

- Very strong in terms of strength and endurance

- flexible

- Greater pain tolerance

- assasination

- lightning reflexes 

- Fast 

Other:

She is the cruelest and most evil of all the grimoire heart members. 

Half-Demon

She shares the same biological father as Kazuo Takara. And because of her father's very rare presence, she had grown to detest the man. Blaming him for her mother's death because of his lack of responsibility. Unknown to her though, is that he is dead.

She currently has no idea about Kazuo Takara, and how they are half-siblings who share the same father. The revelation of Kazuo's origins would lead her to direct all her hatred for her father towards him, as Kazuo, in her eyes is the source of all her suffering. Meaning that her ultimate goal would shift from killing Kira, to killing both Kira & Kazuo, along with tormenting both their guilds. 

She is immortal in the sense that she can't die from aging.

She always has an expressionless face, but in combat, she always has a sadistic smile as a way of taunting her opponents. When she is not expressionless or smiling sadistically, she would give a cruel and bloodthirsty smirk. 

She is notorious for not allowing second chances. If a dark mage who is affiliated with any guild under Grimoire Heart fails his/her objective, Mitsu will outright kill them or torture them as an example before killing them after, without listening to anything they say.

Name: 'Rodwen Kiernan' or more so to the people 'The Unforgiving Saint '

Height:5ft 7

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Grimorie Heart , left breast.

Appearance:
vhRTsmwZwNg4jzfV94pYZ9d08FRq6IvcqA058zNgbUQ

Class:S

Magic:

Light God Slayer Magic, like any other Slayer Magic allows the user to incorporate the element of Light into their body for offensive and defensive purposes. The user is allowed to eat the element of Light that is below their magic type. A Light God Slayer cannot eat their own light that they produce, however, they can eat the light of a Light Dragon Slayer and any Light Magic below that to replenish their strength. Like all other God Slayers, the element style that they use has a black hue to it, however, Light God Slayer Magic doesn't have a strong black hue like all the other magics. The light seems to drown out the black a little bit, but the black is still visible.

Personality:

Rodwen is cruel , cold and merciless and ultimately has little to no emotion .Rodwen is only loyal to the Guild master and will only take orders from him she would do anything he asks of her , in her mind everyone else is but a tool to be used or a bug to be crushed under foot.

Rodwen is cold ad emotionless when it comes to her guild mates. It is very rare for her to actually talk one on one with them unless of course they begin getting to close to Lucian.

While yes it is true that Rodwen is not demonic nor as hardcore as the other members of the guild it is a mistake to say she is not as powerful. Her magic is on par with even Thanatos. On the note of ruthlessness and savagery , in extreme instances, Rodwen transcends the realms of even Mitsu when prompted by Lucian. And well it goes without saying Rodwen is the most insane in the guild full stop.

All in all Rodwen is a key member of the Guild both in terms of power and personality despite her looks.

Bio:

Rodwen was born an orphan and soon admitted to a religious orphanage on the outskirts of a small town some distance from Magnolia. The orphanage withheld very strict rules which resulted in a rule by fear tactic. Rodwen was of course made take on the religion of the orphanage and that is what she clung to. Rodwen clung to the teachings in order to retain her sanity and well anyone can tell you that didn't quite work out.

You see Rodwen one day stumbled upon something curious while locked away in the basement of the orphanage. It was a strange ornamented box sealed shut with a sturdy lock. Rodwen managed to avoid curiosity for a few weeks but eventually it got the best of her. It took the girl months to pick the lock and once done Rodwe came to find a decorated book within. The book opened on touch and revealed to her the secrets of this world , she saw the birth and death of stars and galaxies , she heard the whispers of beggars in the streets and the chirp of bugs moving around. Everything was seen , felt and heard in that moment. The light God showed it to her at the cost of her sanity. He gifted her his power and set her off on a righteous mission to destroy the blasphemers that were the church of Fiore.

However at some point Rodwen found Lucian and he took her into his guild , trained her up and promised to help her with her mission in return for her help with his. Rodwen latched onto this deal and her insanity soon took hold of it as well due to underhanded tactics used by Lucian. Lucian forced the unstable girl into an obsession. An obsession for his praise and a deep craving for his affection. having forgetting her mission and completely and utterly devoting herself to Lucian , Rodwen became a puppet on a string. A very deadly and powerful puppet in the hands of a master.

Destruction

Chaos

Night

Religious texts

Lucian

Dislikes:

Light guilds

The church of Fiore

Fairy Tail

Fairy Heart

Skills:

Proficient in many forms of combat , knowledgeable in all religious texts , emotionless

What happened over the past six years ?

Rodwen has trained non stop over the past six years , her defeat during the kidnappings was an absolute disgrace. On top of that her obsession with Lucian seems to have become a lot stronger , she strives to do anything she can to even make the man say her name ! On a more serious note she has also lashed out a fellow guild members whom have tried to make romantic gestures towards the man whom she thinks is her lover.

In a nut shell Rodwen is even more powerful and crazy than last time.

Takeo text.png
6708c6be9695f6074ee602bfc36ac3fa.jpg

Weakness is not an excuse... If you want to have any chance of survival you need to be strong. Because if you aren't... I will kill you where you stand.

Race:
    Human (1/4 Etherious Demon due to lineage)
    "Others may think otherwise."

Guild:
    Grimoire Heart

Mark:
    Orange on his left hand, split between his fingers so it takes full form when he clenches his fist

Height:
    5'7

Weight:
    156 ibs
    (Despite his looks he's built like a tank)

Class:
    A

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back