• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grimm Tale

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
This will be a tale of a young man who died well before his time. But, unlike most instances, this will not be the end of the story, simply the beginning. Granted a chance to come back, the young man returns to the world of the living. However, everything has its price. The young man isn't a normal human any longer, instead he is a Grimm. Granted supernatural abilities, it will be his responsibility to navigate a world he never knew existed, the world of magic while maintaining his normal life and the secrets of his new reality. In this adventure, he will meet other Grimms, some friendly and others dangerous. Monsters, demons and despair will lie in wait around every corner. All the while, the young man must protect humanity from a prophecy older than mankind itself.

He cannot survive this adventure alone, oh no. It is from you that his path will be revealed so choose wisely your decisions, for the consequences could be incredible or devastating.

Will our young Grimm survive long enough to fulfill his destiny, or will he die again?

Hi, I’m interested. Please message me if the offer is ongoing

Um not sure if this is still up for grabs but I would be interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back