• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grimm Hunter Part 2: Twin Tendency

Keezheekoni was certainly not expecting a gust of wind to be weaponized against her. She tried to dodge, but got hit in the process, knocked back to the edge of the ring. She then charged at Aslan, and began to swing her clubs at him, while taking some hits from aslan himself. "You have certainly improved, you may win afterall!" She said with a smile on her face, putting up all stops to test his strength. CapRock CapRock

Aslan

It was a good start for sure; Koni didn't seem ready at first to see me trying to hard at the match. Truth is, I have been watching her during our sparrings. I now understand her tribe's technique pretty well, and I have a good idea of what she's going for each time. When it comes to myself, though, I still haven't showed some things to her. I'm not even sure why I'm using them on her; I guess I'm more determined to win this fight than I thought.
We're exchanging blows almost 1 to 1 as she starts to give in her to best me. But if she thinks that I'm done showing her now things, she's got another thing coming!
As soon as Koni gets another hit in me, I let my face follow the swing while I absorb air; there's still just enough aura to take the bleed without getting a bruise. As I lean back, I shift my weight into my right leg and I spin to my left while bringing my left foot up, a rising kick that's aiming for her chin. After that, I grip Pride with both hands and head for a sideways strike on her torso. All the wind left in me run into the sword's grooves and send it faster and stronger ahead; in the last second, however, I turn the blade around to hit her with the dull side. Don't want to kill my girl while I'm fighting for her hand, am I right?

Keezheekoni took the hit, and was sent tumbling to the side. She certainly did not expect aslan to hit her with all he had. She laid on the ground for a moment, and then got up as her aura was low, and tried to heal her wounds. "STOP!" Chief little ox yelled as Songbird smiled. "The victory goes to the visitor! We will now begin the ceremony." Keezheekoni smiled as she looked at Aslan, and stood next to him. "Give me your hands." Songbird took Aslan's left hand, and Koni's right hand, and sliced them open, and then put them together. "Your blood is combined, and has become one. Dear ancestors, bless the daughter of the Qal Quai people, and the visitor from afar, and allow them to live a happy and prosperous life." Songbird chanted as Keezheekoni looked at Aslan, as if to ask, "What's next?" CapRock CapRock

Aslan

"I... Won?"
It all happened so fast. At one moment, I'm in the middle of the fight, huffing and tense as to prepare for her next movement. At the very next one, I'm standing next to Koni and the chief is slicing my hand open with a knife. I flinch a bit from the cut, but when my hand is touching Keezheekoni's I can say that I sorta understand why. Our bloodlines are running rogether now; her pure lineage of start childs and my stained ancestry of blood and treason. What of good could possibly come out of that? I can't tell, but I can hope for the best. Right now, the only thing that matters in the world is my Koni, and she's staring at me with a hint of uncertainty.
"I guess it's about time I told you." I say as I lean it closer. "I'm a filthy liar and I'm sorry. I told you about a town girl because I was afraid to admit the truth... But I'm not afraid anymore. You helped me get strong enough to face and tell it out loud for the whole world to listen. The 'town girl', the one I liked... It's you, Koni."
My heart's thumping like crazy at this point. This feels like the most important moment of my life so far, and I'm so terrified of doing something wrong that I can barely move. All that I can do let myself get guided by her stunning scent as I lean in even closer to her lips and shut my eyes.

Midori

"I can't believe it... He actually did it."
It was surreal for Midori to see that happen. It seemed like it was just the other day they started huntsman academy together! No, wait, it was just the other day. Aslan was being a madman as far as she was concerned, and most of team CVSM seemed to agree. A quick glance at the Sterlings, however, revealed exactly where this lunacy came from; Cassie was cleaning some tears from her cheeks, tearing up completely at the scene:
"He did it! Our boy did it, honey!" She said as she hugged Clifford. "I'm so happy."
"So..." Damian sneaked in with 'ill intent' stamped all over his face. "How long do you think until you're a grandma, sis?"
Cassie blew up in a fireball right after, driving a cackling Damian away. Meanwhile, Midori just wondered if this meant they could go home.

"Our nephew is married..... Can't say it was too fast......" Sonora Sr. Said as Cassie drove away damian. "never change, Damian. Never change." She said with a chuckle as she walked over to Cassie. "Don't feel too bad. If you need help spoiling the kids, then Magnus has you covered." Sonora Sr. Had a toothy grin on her face, and gave her sister in-law a hug. Sonora Jr. Was in awe. "Aslan is the first of us to get married..... Never thought I would see the day. Hey, guys. Don't you think we should congratulate them?"

"I am happy for him. He should feel proud for how far he has come. And besides, He has grown a lot." Clifford said as Damian asked Cassie about being a grandma, which made him giggle a bit.

Keezheekoni leaned in and Kissed Aslan. She then pulled back, and looked at him. "I do not care about that, My husband. All that matters now is you had the courage to challenge me, and win my heart, and hand." CapRock CapRock

Aslan

Kissing Koni was such a dream I almsot pulled her back in for another when she pushed me back. I only have the time to smile to her before I'm flooded with friends and natives congratulating us on the good news:
"We've been sleeping on you this whole time, As!" Verde pushes my shoulder than hits me with a hug. Dring the hug she whispers: "Hold on to this one player, she looks like quite the catch and I like her." Midori nods in agreement. Meanwhile, Cherry is completely losing it, crying out in buckets with the dumbest smile on her face:
"Waaaaah! I can't believe our little As is getting married! And it was so beautiful too!" She hug-tackles the nearest person, which happens to be Tristan, and cries: "Why can't i have a beautiful marriage like that?"
And then Sini and Mom come in. I'm expecting just about anything from Mom, but she actually just pulls me close and turns to Koni:
"This is the part where I warn you about taking care of my son, but you've been doing some stellar work so far. I hope you two are happy together!"
"And to think I would see the day where you'd best me at something so easily." Sini told me. "Well done, big bro. We're all proud of you."
It's absolutely overwhelming to see so many people saying nice things to me and Koni. I am absolutely not used at all to this, it makes me feel like it's all a lie, that I don't deserve any of this and that something horrible is about to happen. But, well, that's just who I am. Whatever happens, I can't let myself get dragged down anymore because, from now on, I'm living life in a pair. I'm about to turn to my wife again - gonna take a while to get used to that - when I feel someone yank me away from the crowd. The movment is so precise and stealthy that nobody noticed I was gone. The culrpit, of course, was Damian.
"Hey, well done kid. You know how to use this, right?" He takes a small square metallic package from his pockets and holds it before my eyes. i know what that means, but seeing it dangling so close to me like that gets me sweating and shaking.
"Y-yes, but..."
"Good. Take 2 for good measure." He stuffed them in my pocket and added: "Just keep your cool and follow your instincts. You'll do alright."
After those unusual guidelines, he pushes me back into the crowd and I get a hold of Koni's hands again.
"That was a very pretty cerimony." I tell her. "Is this it, then? Are we officially married?"

"Y'know cherry, I can help you with that." Tristan said, without missing a single beat. Noctis was shocked at how quick he was to say it. for now, he kept quiet.
"Thank you, I have been teaching him of our ways. Now, he will bring happiness to myself, and I bring happiness to him, and to you all." Keezheekoni looked at Aslan, and smiled. "We are. Now, let's go get some rest. We have a celebration in the morning." Keezheekoni said as she took aslan's hand, and led him to her own teepee, where there was enough room for them to lay down on. She then kisses Aslan passionately, with lust in her eyes.

Sonora Jr. Yawns as she watched the newlyweds go to her teepee, and looked at cherry, her ears and eyes droopy. "I think we should hit the hay, guys.... It's getting late." CapRock CapRock

Aslan

Oh god oh god oh god... it's happening!
Ok. Breathe, Aslan. Get a hold of yourself. Remember what uncle Damian told you, right? Now, try to be a smooth as humanly possible, ok? Go:
"Only in the morning, huh?" I say between kisses. "I was kinda hoping we could celebrate right now."
Yeah, that's definitely good enough. Now drop the curtains before things get too steamy.

Cherry

"Oh stop it, you!" Cherry replied to Tristan, looking up to him with a healthy smile. It's only when she realized he was dead serious that she backed away a bit, blushing violently but smiling slightly. "I needed that! You're too nice to me, Tristan. I'll see you tomorrow!" And with that, Cherry went on to her bed. Took a while for her to sleep that night, as she was puzzled to the meaning of Tristan's words. Was he really telling her that just to tease her, or could there be more to it?

In the Morning, Keezheekoni wakes up as soon as the sun's light hit her eyes. She looked at her new husband, and smiled. "You are a warrior, in, and out of the bed." She said as she realized that she was wearing his shirt. She took it off, and got her own clothes on. She walked out of her teepee, and greeted by the many happy villagers, as they brought her gifts, including a marriage bracelet, one for her, and one for Aslan. "Thank you all, I appreciate the gifts. However, he is still asleep, so let him rest." She said as a child brought her a flower, and necklace made of animal teeth.

Noctis did not get much sleep last night, for his envy of his brother kept him up. He felt tired, but at the same time, he wasn't. "How the hell does he do it?! He flirts with a girl, and makes a girl blush! But if I do it, I get shot down like a Nevermore in the sky! It is so unfair!!!" He thought as he got up, and sat out in the center of their camp. CapRock CapRock

Sini

It was still early in the morning when Sini escaped into the emptiest corner of the village she could find. She had made a decision and she was going to act it right there and then. In one hand, she had a knife. In the other, she had the Charm Noctis gave her. It was that what started it all. The thing that could free her of it all. It was her torment and her curse, sure, but also the one thing pushing her forward. It had took over her own identity and created a version of Sini everyone loved or, at the very least, liked more than the real Sini that hid underneath. To wear that damned charm would be to murder that Sini and disappoint them all and she couldn't let that have it.
As she put the charm in a stump, however, Sini realized she was beggining to cry and shock herself all around. What about Noctis? He was the only one left trying to fix her problem and find out what laid underneath. Destroying the charm would also mean giving up completely on him and, for some reason, just the thought of it seemed to hurt her more than even the shocks. But she had to push through. She raised her hand with the knife and prepared herself to deliever the blow before her aura got completely out of control. In order to keep her life as it was, she was willing to sacrifice anything... Even herself.

Clifford was walking around the village, unable to sleep the night before. As he was walking, he saw Sini with a knife, and the charm thay noctis gave her. "Oh no you don't" He muttered to himself as he walked over, and snatched the knife out of her hands, cutting himself in the process of fighting it out of her hands, but he did not care, because for once in his life, Sini was herself, not chained by her aura. "What do you think you are doing? And do not try to lie your way out if this, young lady, because I will know when you are." He said sternly, trying hard to keep his anger under control, with some success. "Sini.... Why do you want to go back? Go back to a life of fear, back to a life of emotional death? Why?" He asked as a tear ran down his face, and he threw the knife onto the ground, the handle sticking out of the ground.

"For once..... I saw my little girl. My little girl who was happy to be herself, and excited to see me when I got home from hunting for food...... I felt so happy, that I wanted to scoop you up, and kiss you on the cheek. But where is she now? All I see is a slave of her own aura, rejecting the help of one boy, one teammate.... All because it's what you are used to. I want my daughter back. I want my happy, excitable little girl back." Clifford's expression changed from angry, to an expression of pain. CapRock CapRock

Sini

After Clifford showed up to stop her, Sini's aura completely lost control and started to shock everything around it widly. She dragged herself up to the necklace and put it through her head, then collapsed right after as the shocks began to fade away. She was wounded and hugging the stump, sobbing at it with all she had. Having never cried like that in her life, Sini's cry was crude and loud like a child's, besides taking a few minutes until she could calm down enough to speak:
"Because..." She replied her dad, still sobbing. "I'm terrified, dad. I have so many flaws that I never show anyone... So many stupid ideas, so many petty thoughts and angry feelings that I can only keep to myself because of my curse. What if people don't like me anymore once they all come to the surface? What if Noctis won't care for me anymore when he sees me as this crying mess? What if..." She stopped a moment to catch her breath. "What if I'm not fit to be a huntress anymore? I don't think I can handle all of it..."

Last edited:
Sini

After Clifford showed up to stop her, Sini's aura completely lost control and started to shock everything around it widly. She dragged herself up to the necklace and put it through her head, then collapsed right after as the shocks began to fade away. She was wounded and hugging the stump, sobbing at it with all she had. Having never cried like that in her life, Sini's cry was crude and loud like a child's, besides taking a few minutes until she could calm down enough to speak:
"Because..." She replied her dad, still sobbing. "I'm terrified, dad. I have so many flaws that I never show anyone... So many stupid ideas, so many petty thoughts and angry feelings that I can only keep to myself because of my curse. What if people don't like me anymore once they all come to the surface? What if Noctis won't care for me anymore when he sees me as this crying mess? What if..." She stopped a moment to catch her breath. "What if I'm not fit to be a huntress anymore? I don't think I can handle all of it..."
"Sini.... Your flaws are what make you human. Your thoughts, feelings, ideas, everything makes you human. But to shut your emotions out, to hide in plain sight, and lying to yout teammates, you are not only hurting everyone, but you are doing more damage to yourself." Clifford scooped Sini up, and sat down, letting her stain his chest with her tears. "If you were to destroy that charm, you would have also stabbed Noctis in the heart. If he did not care about you, he wouldn't have tried to help you. He wouldn't be loyal to you, defend you when you need him most, or even flirt with you. He cares about you, he sees you are struggling, but you are blind to it. All because you think you are protecting him, when in reality, you are hurting him, and yourself. I do not want you to be perfect. I want you to be imperfect. And even the best of huntresses get emotional, like your aunt Sonora. She gets emotional when she feels the need to let it out. Even I get emotional, I am scared for you, and I am worried. I cry sometimes, and I feel sad that you have to feel as if turning yourself into a robot is best for everyone..... I.... I am scared, Sini. I am scared because my daughter.... Doesn't feel like my daughter..... I feel like I am looking at someone else....." A tear ran down his face, and he sniffled. Then soon after, tears ran down his face, hitting her head.

Sini

Sini kept her eyes wide open as she heard all of her father's feelings on the matter. I've been hurting all of them... All this time? How could I have been so blind? Her father's tears were more than enough to prove it; seeing her own father cry like that was splitting her heart into two. She now realized that she was actually holding everyone hostage since no one had the courage to tell her what was wrong at the risk of getting her hurt.
But now she knew. The curse wasn't making her better in any way, it was all a lie she was telling herself. Who'd knew that she was the weakest of the Sterling siblings after all? She was even making her own father cry and that just wouldn't do. Now that the tears had run out, Sini was feeling in herself a strenght unlike any she ever had. She looked at her own hands and saw something unlike anything she'd ever seen coming from them: it was a soft light, completely free of the cursed electricity that caused her so much pain. The necklace took all the electricity out... And yet, something still remained. A lot of it, too. Sini finally smiled and hugged Clifford harder, saying:
"I'm so sorry I made you cry, dad. I... I feel better at getting it all out of my chest now. And I'm feeling a little braver too. Maybe brave enough to try and be a little more honest about myself." She jolted back from the hug and exclaimed: "Noctis! I was such an asshole to him, I need to fix it! I better get to it, dad... Love you!" As she scrambled towards the center of the village, she hit her toe at the very stump she almost destroyed her charm on, yelling: "MotherF@$%$!" Her face went red in embarassment and she looked back at Clifford, quipping a quick 'sorry' before resuming her rush to fix the mess she made.

Aslan

I'm not even gonna try to lie, I'm feeling pretty great about myself today! Even though some parts of me are rather sore, I put my clothes back on and go out to meet everyone, feeling like talking to them all the way back to Beacon and then some. I run into Verde and Midori on our way to the meeting point at the center of the village:
"Hey, look!" Verde says to me "It's sleepyhead! Had a very chaste and peaceful night, I hope." I'm smiling like a dumbass and I can't even try to form a proper answer.
"Who'd knew you be just as dirty as the other boys at the right circumstances." Midori comments, to which Verde reacts:
"Sounds like a theory! All men are dirty-minded until proven otherwise. We'll call you evidence #1."
"Call me whatever you like, my mood is staying the same!" I add gleefully. I know I'm being silly right now, but who cares? Not me. "Now... Where my wonderful wife could be?"

"I love you too, Sini..." His pain melted away as Sini ran off to see Noctis, swearing as she tripped. He did not care if she sweared or not at this point, because he had his daughter back. He smiled and got up, wiping the tears off. He then saw Cassie, staring at him with a worried look on her face. "Yeah, I was crying, what about it? And how much of that did you see?" He tried to play it off as not a big deal, but he could not do it. Once he calmed down, he looked at his wife with an expression of relief.

Noctis was still at camp, and he seemed to be studying a colony of ants that formed a line from their hill, to the forest. He did not feel happiness, but a weight of depression. He then saw Sini, who seemed have a strange expression on her face. "Wierd..... She never smiled like that before...." He muttered, not realizing what had just happened.

Keezheekoni saw Aslan, and waved to him with a smile on her face. "Over here Aslan! I have a bracelet for you!" she ran over to him, and put it on his arm. "These bracelets work like your rings. They tell others we are intertwined in marriage." She then hugs him, with unbelievable strength, almost crushing him. She lets him go, and saw her mother and father walking out of their hut. "Good morning, mother and father!" She said excitedly as the chief and his wife chuckled. "Good morning, my daughter, and son." Little ox said as he hugged the both of them, with Songbird joining in. "You had good rest, yes? And from the sounds I heard, you both became one. That's good." CapRock CapRock

"I've seen enough to be proud of my daughter." Cassie replied Clifford. She then smirked and added: "Oh Clifford, you are such a softie"
"No, I am not. Not unless it's with family."
"So you are soft then?" She insisted.
"Only for you and the kids, and everyone else. If anyone touches the kids, or our relatives, I am personally biting their face off."
"There he is!" She finished walking up to Clifford and treated him to a kiss. "That's the proud man I fell in love for."

Sini

Just as Sini expected, Noctis fell for her fake smile and let his guard down. It was only when she got close to him that she dropped the act and turned her face into a scowl, pulling him up by the collar of his shirt to say:
"So, you want to hear what I really think, don't you? Well then, I want you to know that I really, really, really hate how I'm the one who f$#ked-up badly and you keep thinking it has something to do with you not being good enough for me! Do you have any idea how bad it made me feel, or what I was supposed to do? 'Oh Noctis, if I feel anything I'll get shocked to death, but by all means, keep flirting with me! I love it when you remember me just how F#$@ing lonely I have to be!'" She stopped a moment to breathe out her anger, then added more calmly: "But it's no big deal anymore. I'm 'fixed' now, and this angry yelling wreck you're staring at is the real Sini." She got a slight blush in her cheeks as she said: "So, if you still feel anything for me... I'd like to start over from scratch."

Aslan

Several things happened pretty quickly one after the other after I asked for Koni. My ribs are still hurting from being almost crushed to death when her parents show up with a much more normal family hug and everything's going well until they drop the bomb on me. They heard it all? What am I even supposed to say after this? I mean, it was probably very clear for everyone what would happen after we married, but they didn't have to bring it up like that.
"Y-yeah..." Is what I manage to say. Anything more would have too stuttered to make sense anyway. "G-good morning. So, my team needs me in the center of the village, so... See you later!" I bid goodbye, taking Koni with me. I was going to comment about the bracelets when I heard Sini yelling. "Oh no, is she and Noctis fighting again? Let's get after her!"
When I reach the scene, both teams are reunited at the craziest scene I could imagine. Is this really my sister? No, wait, what am I saying? Maybe the others don't get it yet, but I've known her enough to feel in my heart the truth: This definitely is Sini. As she stares back at us with utter terror, I can't help but start laughing, cackling even. Everyone is just looking at me like I went mad.
"What's so funny, huh?" She asks back.
"Who'd knew you were so cute when you got mad?" I say.
She's probably hating me with every fiber of her being now, but I don't care; that's what siblings are for anyway. What matters is that, at that moment, her fear had finally gave in for good.

Noctis felt fear flow throughout his body as Sini yelled at him. He had no idea what had been truly going on until now. He wasn't helping her before, but now, he seemed to be attracted to her even more. "Sini.... I.... I had no idea.... But, you know you are hot when you are angry, right?" Noctis said as he then realized he was missing his chance. "Ah screw it, let's do it!" Noctis said as he kissed her lips, in a rather, passionate way. He then pulled away. "I am ready, Baby! Bring it! Cause Noctis McCloud is back in the game, no more will I whine and cry about not being good enough, Y'know why? Because I got you with me!" Noctis' confidence was through the roof, and his face was red with passion.

Keezheekoni watched this display of Bravado, along with the sibling exchange. "Is our love spreading? Because it seems as such. If you want, we can start a ceremony for you two." keezheekoni said innocently as Noctis blushed as red as a tomato. "Erhm.... If it's ok with her...." CapRock CapRock

Sini

Even after all her talk with her father, Sini thought that had to be some sort of backlash after lashing out at him like that. Instead, all she got was Aslan's teasing and... A confession of love from Noctis himself? She was shook by the kiss at first, only enjoying her first kiss ever at the very end of it. He seemed to be well aware of everything she said, and what's more, he seemed eager to face anything by her side. She smiled from ear to ear, perhaps the most honest one she ever had. She put her hands on his shoulders and said:
"Take it easy Don Juan, we've only just kissed. And you bailed just as it was getting good, you little shit! Come here again." She pulled Noctis in again for another kiss, eager to get a better taste of of this new and exciting life; she couldn't care one bit if anyone was still staring.

Cherry

Cherry wasn't sure what all the screams were about, and she was scared for a second there would be a fight, but then they ended up kissing, then talking, then kissing again, and she hopped gleefully in place. And as she did that, she gave a quick glance to the others, stopping at Tristan for much longer than the others. She couldn't stop thinking about him ever since that insanely direct proposal he made her the day before and she was starting to get worried over it as well as unsure of what to do. As she always did when that happened, she gave a quick pull on her sister's clothes to signal she wanted to talk to her, then walked away from where everywhere was.
"Sonora, something's wrong with me." Cherry said, worried. "Whenever I look at Tristan, my heart starts beating harder and I can feel butterflies in my stomatch. He told me he could help me get married, and I think it was just a joke, but... What if it's not? What should I do?" She pleaded. If anyone knew the answer, it was sis.

"He wasn't joking, Cherry. He wants to help you alright, as the groom." Sonora said as she smiled. "Go talk to him! Confess your feelings to him!" Sonora said as she gently pushed Cherry to Tristan.

Noctis's blood began pumping as Sini pulled him in for a deep kiss. This was the woman he fell in love with, angry, and looking good doing it. He didn't pull away, as he rubbed her upper and lower back. "This is the best day of my life!! This is the girl of my dreams! I do not care if she is part monster, she is human to me!" He thought.

"Aslan..... I do not think they heard me...." Keezheekoni said as she looked at Aslan with uncertainty in what to do next.

Tristan saw Cherry being pushed towards him, and then smiled at her. "There's the cherry blossom. Where have you been?" He asked, extending his hand out to her. CapRock CapRock

Cherry

"C-Cherry Blossom?" Cherry saw his hand extending out for her and all the symptoms re-emerged instantly. She had always wanted to find her knight in shining armor to love, but now that it was actually happening, she was shaking like crazy. He really called me a Cherry blossom? That was so cute! Well, if her sis thought it was a good idea, then she wouldn't doubt it. She lent her hand to his and said:
"W-where I've been? I don't even remember, I was just taking a stroll to say goodbye to all the villagers and thank them for being so nice to us. H-how about you?"

Aslan

Seeing the way Koni reacted to the whole situation does make me think a lot about her situation. She's lived her whole life inside this closed community, so she doesn't know anything about the outside world, does she? For example, she has no idea that unless you're wack in the head like I am, people usually wait a little longer until they get married. Whenever I take her out, I'll probably have a lot of explaining to do. In fact, I better start it right away:
"I'm pretty sure Noctis heard you. It's just that, usually, people like to get to know each other a little better before they move on to marriage. We're an exception in that, I guess... But I like to think we're a happy one." I add with a smile.
Shortly after I say that, I start to hear some unexpected rustlings from the tree near the edges of the village. I can't quite see what's going on from where I am, but whatever it is, it's sending a chill down my spine. What could it be now?"

"You..... Wait? Even though we just met, I felt something from you that no other man in my village has... It was courage." Koni looked at her husband, still a little confused on the matter, but she somewhat understood. She heard rustling in the bushes, and readied her war clubs, hoping it was not a warrior from the Mez Parda tribe. A tribe known by all, and feared by most, except the Qal Quai. "Reveal yourself! Show us your ugly face!" Koni yelled in her people's language, which again, nobody understood.

"Just waking up to your beautiful face. About as red as a cherry!" He said as he took her hand, and held it tight. He wanted to confess his feelings to her, but heard Keezheekoni freaking out over the bush rustling. "What's got her worked up?" He thought. CapRock CapRock

Last edited:
Aslan

Remember when I said that things seemed to be going so well that there could only be something horrible creeping up on our lives? Well, turns out I was right.
And I never hated being right so much in my life.
They came from everywhere, wielding dust-enhanced weapons and shouting wildly at their native language. Even not understanding a word, I can still make up what they mean by how they're saying; it's nothing but hatred and anger as they maul down on the villagers. first thing I do is put my arm in front of Koni to keep her behind me and glance at the others to see what they're thinking.
"Damian said we shouldn't interfere!" Verde warns, even though her face tells a different story. "It's a matter between the tribes."
"Well, I'm a Qal Quai now." Is my reply. "So it's my problem too!"
As I say that, I take out Pride and head into trouble before I have the time to second-guess myself.

Midori

The situation began running out of hand in record time as bodies began to fall all around Midori and Aslan jumped into the fray before they made a decision. Midori quickly reached a terrible comclusion and began pulling on her sister's jacket as Verde said:
"Guys, I know you want to do like Aslan, but we should scramble and work on saving the wounded tribesman and.. What, Midori?"
"This is too much hate and fear, sis. The Grimm are going to..."
"Holy shit, that's a Nuckelavee!" Sini yelled. "As, get out of there now!"
But it was too late; the centaur Grimm spotted Aslan leaping on a warrior from the opposing tribe and swooped him with its arm, causing him to fly off into a hut and crash into it. Seconds later, Cassie showed up alongside the other huntsmen and rushed into the house and came out with a knocked out Aslan in her arms. Just a quick look at her expression was enough to make Midori realize just how serious the situation was.
"There's Grimm everywhere!" Damian announced. "And they're big fish."
"Get out of here, all of you!" Cassie roared. Her flames burned widly around her, but they didn't hurt any people, so she safely handed Aslan to Verde. She looked at Midori and said: "Use your portals to get everyone out of here and run. Don't look back."
"B-but..." Midori tried to protest.
"Don't. Look. Back." Cassie insisted. She gave one more glance as she was about to leave their sight and said: "Whatever happens, we all love you, alright?"
Midori started hiperventilating. It was daunting to see someone as strong as their parents say scary things like that. She glanced back at the others and saw more of the same. She wanted to do as Cassie isntructed but... Could she really just leave them there?

Keezheekoni could not believe what was happening. The screaming of her people, the battle cries of the Mez Parda and the roaring of the grimm. It was too much for her to handle, staring at the carnage in front of her. She snapped out of it once she heard her mother and father screaming. They were badly injured, and being mauled by an alpha beowulf. Her rage began to build as she walked up to the beast, a hint of vengeance in her eyes.
She was not going to let this stand, and slammed her clubs together, getting the Alpha's attention. The massive Beowulf growled, then roared as it circled Koni. "You have taken many of us. And you have taken my family." She looked up at the beast, staring it in the eyes. "BUT YOU ARE NOT TAKING ME!!" she screamed as she dodged the Alpha's lunge.
She screamed out of fury as she then slammed the spiked bits of her clubs into its legs, which did not faze it much. Angered, the Alpha swiped at her, knocking her away a couple feet. The beast charged and grabbed her, then threw her near Verde and Midori. She then got up, grabbed her clubs, then went into Bow mode. She fired off electric arrows at the grimm, but again, not much effect. The Alpha Beowulf slashed at her, and slapped her away. She was losing, but she had one trick up her sleeve.
“Spirits of my Ancestors, hear my plea! Aid me in this battle, Lend me your strength, and claim victory over my foes!” she shouted in her people's language, then her body glowed a Turquoise light, Catching the attention of Sonora Sr., Clifford, the mcclouds, everyone. Then suddenly, a shape began to take form around her, that shape, was of a massive Grizzly bear. The beowulf charged, only to be slapped away by the boosted Koni. She screams, which was mixed with the roar of a bear.
"BEGONE!! CREATURE OF THE NIGHT!!" All reason went out the window as she charged the downed beast, and clawed at it until it ceased movement, then faded away. The spirit of the bear faded, and Koni collapsed to the ground, out of breath. The Nuckleavee took notice of her, and mad a mad dash toward her, but was met with Clifford, furious and savage, slashing it its arm. The beast screamed out of pain, then cliff looked back. "Get out of here. Aslan is with the others, unconcious." He said aggressively, followed by a nod from her, as she got up and ran away, knowing that her people were no more, not even her parents survived. A tear ran down her face as she looked back, and stood. She then began to bawl her eyes out, and pounded on the ground below. "I failed..... I failed everyone!"

Sonora Jr. Slapped Keezheekoni, and looked her dead in the eye. "You didn't fail anyone! You did your best to protect what was yours, but were overwhelmed. You did your best, and it wasn't enough. This in't your fault, even your mom and dad would think so. Now let's go. We don't want to miss Aslan waking up." She said as she helped Keezheekoni up, and made a break for it with the others.
CapRock CapRock

Verde

Verde held on to the uncousous Aslan and looked back at her friends; the stiuation wasn't good at all. Sini was cursing at the Grimm and the Mez Parda tribesman, Midori was still in shock and Cherry seemed about to join her too. Verde ran up to her sister and said:
"Midori, back with me! We need to get Aslan to safety, then we can worry about the others, so... Snap out of it!"
Midori nodded, still visibly shaken, and began creating the portals. Verde handed off Aslan to Tristan and made sure that her and Sini were the last ones left. She held out her friend's shoulder and pulled her away from danger.
"It's not F@#$ing fair!" Sini protested. "Now that I'm finally better, that Aslan is married..." She was crying openly as she added: "What if they don't come back?"
"We just have to trust them, Sini." Verde added. "I don't like it either, but we'd just get in their way." Sini finally gave some signs of giving in. "Come on, let's go."
And just like that, they left the village for the last time.

Aslan

I wake up slowly and lazily. My head's still hurting quite a bit, I can't quite remember why, and my vision is blurry for the first few seconds. After a while I make out that I'm on a bed, at a hospital, and my sister Sini is sitting next to me, dozing off. As soon as I start to move, though, she springs back to life and her expression turns into a frown:
"Dammit, As! I can't believe you took so long to wake up." She then smiled a bit and added: "You got us scared for a second."
"I... Did?" I asked. Everything's hazy in my head, but I slowly start to pick up the pieces and tell them to Sini: "I hit my head... Oh no, the village!" I start to feel a horrible pain coming up from my stomatch like I had just drank a whone cartoon of expired milk. "Where's Koni?"
"She's alive and intact." Sini said. "Pulled one hell of a stunt to fight an Alpha Beowulf" At the very least that. But the problems had just begun:
"What about her parents? And the rest of the village? And our parents?"
"Our family made it out too." Sini adds. She then curls her lips to say: "But the rest of them... They're dead, As. All of them."
Now just you try getting that sort of bomb dropped on you without freaking out. I instantly try to spring up and run to who knows where, but my sister holds me down so I don't open up my wounds all over again. My head starts to pulse in pain from the efforts, but I'm still screaming at her:
"No! They can't all be dead! I can still..."
"Aslan!" She begs. "It's been 3 days." That finally settles me down. "It's over now. I'll go get the others... And you stay put or I'm gonna finish what that Nuckelavee couldn't, got it?"
I nod and watch quietly as she goes away. So that's it, huh? I just have to accept it that it happened. I stare at my open hands. I thought I was getting stronger, but in the end, I couldn't do anything about the real problem, and now Koni is completely and utterly alone in this world. What's the use of getting stronger if I can't protect those that I love? In the end, I'm still just same old Aslan, aren't I? Koni deserved way better than this. I bury my head into my hands to try and hide my face from the others before they arrive. Before long, they're soaked in my tears.

Keezheenoni was relieved to see Aslan awake, and clutched him tightly as he cried in his hands, crying along with him. "I thought you were gone! I am glad you are alright!

Tristan and noctis folded their hands, and looked down for a moment of silence for the fallen. After that moment, Noctis shook his head. "We lost.... We couldn't protect them....." Noctis sighed, and looked at Tristan, who had a blank expression on his face. "Unfortunate.... They were great people, people that did not deserve this. But, Death happens to everyone, even those who strived to make a difference." Noctis stayed quiet, and shook his head.
Sonora Sr. sat down on a chair, and put a hand on Koni's back, and gave it a rub.
"I know what you are feeling, sweetie. But it's going to be ok. We're here for you, and Aslan. He knows what you are going through, since the same thing happened to him. And Aslan, we are glad you are ok. "
Clifford felt many things, Anger, Sadness, grief, etc. But he took a deep breath, and spoke. "Things like this happen all the time. You never know when you could be next, especially in this cruel world we call home. But I am glad you made it out ok, Son."He said nonchalantly. CapRock CapRock

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back