• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Grim Reapers {Interest Check}

Which Way Do You Want It?

• Add In More Humans

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Keep It Like This

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Emmi

Jumin's Bae

drawn-grim-reaper-anime-reaper-8.jpg
Grim Reapers. They are souls of those who has passed away. They are the souls of those who took their own life. As a punishment, God decided to make it their duty to do one thing, and only one thing.

Collect souls.

Grim Reapers are creatures who are invisible to the human eye. They come down to earth, and collect the souls of the dead. First, they look into the Book of Death, a book that every Grim Reaper has in order to find who will perish. The Reapers climb up to Earth, and try to find the one who will perish. Once they find him, the Reaper with extract the soul, and return back to the Underworld. Souls are currency for the Reapers. The one with the most souls are he most powerful, and fearful one of the Grim Reapers.

However, a different type of species have come. Yiois. Yious are offspring of humans and Grim Reapers. Mingling with a human is completely forbidden and not allowed. It is a huge sin. These Yiois are cursed. They are able to see these Grim Reapers. They are able to see who will die very soon. They see the Grim Reaper behind the person who will perish with their eyes. The Grim Reapers appear to be shadows of black smoke. When the Yioi touches the shadow, they are able to see how the person will die in a two second span.

Yiois have tried many times to save humans from death. But that is not possible. You see, if you save the person from death, someone else will die in his place.

Grim Reapers. Powerful beings, indeed.

RULES
1.) Please be kind.
We don't want any drama. If you guys want drama, go argue while PMing. Please.
2.) Keep it PG-13
Swearing and stuff is allowed, but please, no sexy-sexy stuff. Use "fade to black" if necessary.
3.) Species.
Only species that everyone is free to use are Grim Reapers, humans, and Yiois. If you want to feature another creature, ex. Fairy, please ask me about it.
4.) Posts.
Please no one liners. At least two paragraphs.
5.) Activity.
I mean, I want you guys to be active, and not inactive... but I understand everyone has lives outside a computer screen.
6.) Romance.
Not required, but it would add some flair ;) Keep it PG-13, though, yah nasties.
7.) CS Requirements.
Uh, not really. But please, use an anime or semi-realistic face claim. No need to BBCode it. You're free to BBCode it, but please, if you want to, please don't make it an eyesore.
8.) Discord.
We will not have an OOC thread. I find that its a waste if we're having discord.
9.) Character Limit
None! But don't bite off more than you can chew!
Most important rule! Have fun!

Discord
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Uh... if you guys wanna join in.

DuckPrince DuckPrince ZettaiRoren ZettaiRoren WakingDawn96 WakingDawn96 boo. boo. Dafyddwilliams14 Dafyddwilliams14 @Koss A L M O S A L M O S

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Arabella Marie Arabella Marie Kent Kent Fray Dracoheart Fray Dracoheart Dopamine Dopamine Pik Pik Troldmand Troldmand

Hey guys. Sorry to disturb everyone.

But in the discord chat, Kumii Kumii pointed out a true fact. I'll just copy and paste what he typed.

"This RP needs more humans. Too many Yiois and Grim Reapers.
3/8 aren't humans. 63% of the rp is either yioi or a reaper.
That's 37% human.
And of the Yioi and grim reapers 3 of the four are Grim reaper.
The only Yioi is Quinn
Which means the humans can't see 90% of the characters here (Aside from humans and Yioi)
(I'm disregarding Zero because he's the first one)"

-Kumii, Yesterday at 6:10 PM

So... yeah. If you guys want, you can make a human character, just to even out everything, and make everything a bit more fair.

I really hate to be that guy and, in some cases, I don't mind one species out-numbering the other, but if what Emmi said in the post is in fact true then Humans would only be able to interact with other humans and Quinn as Humans can't see Grim Reapers. From a player perspective, this is really bad. From a lore stand point, correct if I'm wrong Emmi Emmi , this is totally fine.

I really hate to be that guy and, in some cases, I don't mind one species out-numbering the other, but if what Emmi said in the post is in fact true then Humans would only be able to interact with other humans and Quinn as Humans can't see Grim Reapers. From a player perspective, this is really bad. From a lore stand point, correct if I'm wrong Emmi Emmi , this is totally fine.
I agree

That's also true. I should create a poll on whether or not you guys want to keep it this way, or add in more human characters. That way, we'll be able to choose which one fair and square.

Hey. I'm afraid I have to bid farewell.
No motivation to RP whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back