• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Grillby's

Sans was mumbling something about H2SO4 and a random name of his assistants,he rested for a bit before he finally came back to reality and ate his usual that Grillby had left for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eir blushed, "Oh! Th-Thank you Reyna!" (Nobody knows this but Eir also has a drawing of him and Reyna posing like they're taking a picture. You sweet hopeless romantic child.) "Um, so you know I can draw.... what do you like to do?" He asked her. Hopefully this would cheer her up.

Reyna shrugged. "I haven't had much time lately, but I like to play video games, read, and I sing a little bit..." Her voice trailed off slightly at the last bit.

"What do you like to sing?" Eir liked to sing too... sometimes. He was way more interested in singing then reading and playing video games that's for sure.

Eir simply nodded, he didn't know how else to move the conversation. He just stared off into the space now. What was he thinking about? His family. But it was mostly the friends he made. He also cared about his human friends and tried to hang out with them as much as possible. But he always felt like a burden.

(I'm going to get Eir out of here before Five nights at Grillby's starts)

Before Eir could speak again, his phone rang.

"Yes?"

"... Okay I'll be there in 15 minuets."

"Yeah! Alright, bye."

Eir ended the call then waved good bye at everyone. He walked out of Grillby's to his home.

(Or did he? DUN DUN DUN)

( xD Five Nights At Grillby's would be the best thing ever @BennyAxC )

Reyna sighed as she sat on her bed. She knew that tonight was going to be another sleepless night, but she also knew that if she managed to fall asleep, then her slumber would be filled with nightmares.

Sans entered,looking better than before. He seemed to be actually awake at the moment. No lab coat on nor glasses on his face. He was in his usual hoodie attire and sat in his usual seat,waiting for the bartender.

Grillby came out from the kitchen hearing the bell ring he brightened seeing Sans. "You seem to be doing very well. Better than I have seen in quite some time. I assume you took some of those pills last night?" He asked grabbing a bottle of ketchup for his friend.

Eir gives a huge sigh before entering Grillby's with a smile. "Hey Grillby! I just want a coffee, thank you." He takes a seat and waves at Sans who seems to be doing much better today.

Grillby nodded to Eir. He set the bottle down for Sans and went to the kitchen to start on fries for Sans and put the water on to boil for coffee.

This silence was kinda getting too awkward for Eir so he decided to say something, "Um, Hello Sans! It's great to see that your're doing better today!" He said with a small smile on his face.

"Doing better today and the sleep pills seemed to help me out a SKELETON. Haven't had a nightmare or anything all night." He told eir and waited for the bartender to return with the fries. He drank some of the ketchup from the bottle.

Grillby ame back out with the fries dropping them off to Sans then bringing the coffee to Eir he also brought cream and sugar for him. "Enjoy." He said then walked back behind the counter. He looked at Sans with relief. "I am glad you took some. I am sure your brother noticed the positive change as well."

Eir laughed, "Well, you almost scared me to the bone there, Sans! I'm happy to hear you're not having nightmares! Oh, and thanks Grillby!" Eir said as he poured half of the cream and sugar in his coffee. After he mixed it in he took a long drink out of it. He didn't know that Sans was having nightmares, but it sure felt great that he wasn't anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back