• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Griffin Valley

Cusith saw his Chieftain fly, he was dining with the rest of the warriors having fun and telling tales. He flew as fast as he could toward Appoa, "My liege!" he continued flying as he called out his name. He finally caught up, he saw the hunter and looked at the Chieftain with a puzzled look, "Spending time with . . . scout?" @Carl Poppa @GoldenWolf

Jayy paced around her den, anxiously putting various herbs and plants into their designated piles. Sighing and sitting down, curling her tail over her front talons, the unusually black-and-white colored griffin slumped over in exhaustion. Gazing around and relizing the den was still messy, she groaned and flopped onto her bed of rabbit pelts and read a book on "the many uses of fungal roots."

Panreth was about to take off after him before another griffin, (she recognized him as the Chief's Housecarl,) joining him were he flew. Narrowing her eyes as they spoke, she cleared her throat noisily and called out to Cusith, "Actually, I'm a hunter..?"

You bird brained idiot.

@Sexy McGee

Appoa turned to Cusith. "Well, we were just going to go hunting.. You're welcome to come along if you wish." He added, gesturing for Panreth to come over with a talon. "Unless," he looked back to his Housecarl, "Is there something you need me for?"

@Sexy McGee

Cusith cleared his throat, "Yes. Hunter." he believed the scout and the hunter to be practically the same thing. Well they were similar but were still quite different at the same. "It is my duty to protect you, my liege." he flew beside Appoa as he looked down for any Hippogriffs. @Carl Poppa @GoldenWolf

Wain shook himself off and took off into the sky, zooming past her and laughing, doing loops in the air and pausing for a moment to look back at her, hooting, "C'mon slowpoke!"

@chewy91

Folskor

Folskor yawned as he sat on some sunny ledges. He was at pretty much the edge of their "kingdom", the Hippogriff vale could be seen from here. He shook his scruff a bit, this was boring. He took off quickly and glided towards the camp, maybe the chieftain had something to do for him.

Karathin

Karathin lied in her cave, looking at the gems she had collected over the years. Crystals, amethysts, even some diamonds. She got up lazily, repositioning her wings to a better position. Kara walked out of the cave, it was quite big at least for a lone shaman. She was at the very edge of the camp, isolated, it was peaceful. She walked inside the camp, looking for people to talk with.

Looks up at Wain as he flew over head. While running I jumped up spreading out my large wings and flying up. Pushing hard with wings against the air that filled them. Sending self forward quickly, passing him in the process. Sending a small, teasing smile to him.

@I Am Not A Wolf

Gheesh flew in place for a few seconds then looked towards the vale,despite the dangers he knew the vale had a different selection of herbs he could gain and he knew herb from plant even from their side and most of their uses so the danger would be worth it,besides if trouble happened he could hide his back legs in something to make himself appear like a hippogriff.He had decided to go and flew low into the outskirts of the vale being careful and keeping an eye out for herbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back