Griffin Enishi

The Golden Lion

Athena's Loyal Saint
Name: Griffin Enishi

Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual only goes after women he make his dolls. This will be explained further in the bio

Race: Demi-god a produced by a union of Circe & Griffin

Appearance

tumblr_mj05guLYbR1rap3njo1_1280.png

Height: "6 3"

Weight: 155 pounds

Gods of worship

Meyiou Hades

King of The Dead

Persophone

Goddess of Spring/Wife of Meiyou Hades

Thanatos

God of Death

Hypnos

God of Sleep

Enyo

Minor Goddess of War

Circe

Goddess of Magic

Eris

Goddess of Strife

Lyssa

Goddess of Insanity & Dead

Ate

Goddess of Mischief 

Hecate

Goddess of Magic,Ghosts,Crossroads,and Necromancy

City of Orgin: Troy

Bio: Enishi was born in Troy it was rather mundane as he had always been curious to see the limit of a object before being broken.  The only solace he had was marionettes as he learned to master this,eventually his soul now devoted to making the world a puppet show. As he descended into malicious,evil,and forbidden texts around city to city. As his native city had fallen and become lost to history,he hides his origins. That pushed him to learning about Meiyou Hades(King of The Dead) & his two aide Death & Sleep. As eventually when he passed on to the underworld's gates he met his gods & the queen of inferno herself. As she took pity on Enishi and molded his already tainted soul into the embodiment of darkness. His purpose was clear also strengthened his love of making mortals his dolls. Thus he did fin out his true origins at that point when he was guided by Persephone. The goddess quickly told him he's a Zeus's & Circe child. This shocked him now as now the being in the underworld he quickly realized why his mental state is somewhat higher than mortal's  

Personality: He's what you say a sick,cruel,and depraved individual. He enjoys toying with anyone as in the case of women he'll make them his dolls with more of pleasure driven reason.That being said his puppet master mentality is why all are dolls to him.

Likes: Dolls,Puppets,Women,and breaking his enemies in the name of his gods. His mother Circe,and other Kami he's in service to as their envoy..

Dislikes:  Justice driven fools, as he's got many one would safe to say two gods the most. Zeues & Athena for their love had done the world & him great in his mortal existence. 

Fighting Class: Commander/Puppet Master

Abilities: Cosmic Marionettes simply has razor sharp nearly undetectable wires that he uses to bind his enemies. At this point they're his doll with mere tap of finger he could break your limbs. He only needs this one ability as the rest clash with his style of aesthetics.

1st: Wings of Hell: Wings of Hell (ギガンティックフェザーフラップ, Gigantikku Fezā Furappu "Gigantic Flap Feathers"): Minos the air rises and moves the wings of his surplice. The beating wings of the Griffin Surplice exudes a cosmic high concentration to form a hurricane. This expands to explode into pure energy in a place devastated the frightening attack. As this is only used if he decides to end your life or have committed sacrilege acts against Meiyou Hades 

2nd: Silver Tongue as this he uses to win a battle before it's begun,and then decides if your worthy of becoming his doll.

3rd: Cosmic Marionette Form 1: Redirection

Able to use his magic(cosmos) to use his wires to stop a magic based strike and redirect it towards the Caster.

4th: Cosmic Marionette Form 2: Barrier of Strings

As his wires are razor thin made of oriclumi meaning there density is sturdy enough to stop a attack. 

5th: Cosmic Marionattion True Form Control

As his wires are razor thing making them nearly undetectable to the naked eyesight,if caught by them well your his puppet. Just one tap of a finger your limbs are severed.

Skills

Adaptions,Puppetry,Intelligence,Avid Reader,Mental Clarity

Weakness 

Volatile Temper, Over Analyzes things,Aesthetics,Narrow Minded,Conceded,Vain,and many others but those are the big ones

Enishi  has strong dislike for Athena's & Aphrodite followers as they to him aren't worth making dolls. As his goals still serving Meiyou Hades,Death,Sleep,and Persephone with devotion is make all the goddess his dolls. He does have devotion some other gods but his desire to see Athena bend to his will.tumblr_mndbiyDPJh1rfbdu4o1_500.gif

Hope this is fine Dizzy. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexual Preference: Hetrosexual only goes after women he make his dolls. This will be explained further in the bio

Race: One of three judges of the underworld/inferno so a demigod

(I can't allow you to be one of the three Judges of the underworld. I will allow you to be a Demi god since the other person who asked to be one left the rp. If you are a Demi god then please tell which God or Goddess was your Father/Mother)

Appearance

Gods of worship

Meyiou Hades

King of The Dead

Persophone

Thanatos

God of Death

Hypnos

God of Sleep

Enyo

Minor Goddess of War

Circe

Goddess of Magic

Eris

Goddess of Strife

Lyssa

Ate

Goddess of Mischief 

Hecate

Bio: Enishi was born during the time of Trojan war,that being said his soul seeped in blood,death,and despair. The only solace he had was marionettes as he learned to master this,eventually his soul now devoted to making the world a puppet show. As he descended into malicious,evil,and forbidden texts around city to city. As his native city had fallen and become lost to history,he hides his origins. That pushed him to learning about Meiyou Hades(King of The Dead) & his two aide Death & Sleep. As eventually when he passed on to the underworld's gates he met his gods & the queen of inferno herself. As she took pity on Enishi and molded his already tainted soul into the embodiment of darkness. For now he had become a one of three judges of the underworld deciding mortals fates where the end up among the many prisons. His purpose was clear also strengthened his love of making mortals his dolls.

(The Trojan war has not happened yet in the RP. If you wish to be born in Troy then you can make it that you were born a few decades before the Trojan War. Again I cannot allow you to be one of the Judges of the underworld. If you wish to add that the gods of the underworld Gave him his abilities then that is fine.)

Personality: He's what you say a sick,cruel,and depraved individual. He enjoys toying with anyone as in the case of women he'll make them his dolls with more of pleasure driven reason.That being said his puppet master mentality is why all are dolls to him.

Likes: Dolls,Puppets,Women,and breaking his enemies in the name of his gods

Dislikes:  Justice driven fools, as he's got many

Abilities: Cosmic Marionettes simply has razor sharp nearly undetectable wires that he uses to bind his enemies. At this point they're his doll with mere tap of finger he could break your limbs. He only needs this one ability as the rest clash with his style of aesthetics.

( Ability 1 cost 5 tokens and uses 6 SE. Takes up 3 CCA

Ability 2 cost 10 tokens and uses 12 SE takes up 12 CCA

Ability 3 cost 15 tokens and uses 18 SE

Takes up 18 CCA

Ability 4 cost 20 tokens uses 24 SE

Takes 24 CCA

Ability 5 cost 25 tokens and cost 30 SE

TAKES 30 CCA

when making abilities for your character, Please follow the CS skeleton)

Skills

Adaptions,Puppetry,Intelligence,Clavoriyance

(Clairvoyance would be an ability not a skill and if you have clairvoyance you will have to put limits on it. Puppetry is already an ability of yours. skills are more or less kind of survival such as hunting, cooking, Gathering wild plants, making poision.. things of that nature.)

Weakness 

Volatile Temper, Over Analyzes things,Aesthetics,Narrow Minded,Conceded,Vain,and many others but those are the big ones

Enishi  has strong dislike for Athena's & Aphrodite followers as they to him aren't worth making dolls. As his goals still serving Meiyou Hades,Death,Sleep,and Persephone with devotion is make all the goddess his dolls. He does have devotion some other gods but his desire to see Athena bend to his will.View attachment 204963

Hope this is fine Dizzy. 

I made my corrections in the red Alone-Kun. Sorry i can't go easy on you, i have to be fairly strict with everyone

It's fine and well no trojan war. That's fine there i'll change the that skill I mean I could use it's weaker versions Battlefield Precognition. Alright well let's just go close to the myth he's a son of Zeus. That's fine and hang on.

It's fine and well no trojan war. That's fine there i'll change the that skill I mean I could use it's weaker versions Battlefield Precognition. Alright well let's just go close to the myth he's a son of Zeus. That's fine and hang on.

Let me know when you are finished

Race: Demi-god a product the union of Zeus & Circe.

(Circe is still a Goddess, a demi god has one God Parent and one mortal parent from any of the races i have provided in the list

Appearance

Gods of worship

Meyiou Hades

King of The Dead

Persophone

Thanatos

God of Death

Hypnos

God of Sleep

Enyo

Minor Goddess of War

Circe

Goddess of Magic

Eris

Goddess of Strife

Lyssa

Ate

Goddess of Mischief 

Hecate

Bio: Enishi was born in Troy it was rather mundane as he had always been curious to see the limit of a object before being broken.  The only solace he had was marionettes as he learned to master this,eventually his soul now devoted to making the world a puppet show. As he descended into malicious,evil,and forbidden texts around city to city. As his native city had fallen and become lost to history,he hides his origins. That pushed him to learning about Meiyou Hades(King of The Dead) & his two aide Death & Sleep. As eventually when he passed on to the underworld's gates he met his gods & the queen of inferno herself. As she took pity on Enishi and molded his already tainted soul into the embodiment of darkness. His purpose was clear also strengthened his love of making mortals his dolls. Thus he did fin out his true origins at that point when he was guided by Persephone. The goddess quickly told him he's a Zeus's & Circe child. This shocked him now as now the being in the underworld he quickly realized why his mental state is somewhat higher than mortal's  

(Demi Gods are still mortals, they just have extra abilities)

Likes: Dolls,Puppets,Women,and breaking his enemies in the name of his gods. His mother Circe,and other Kami he's in service to as their envoy..

Dislikes:  Justice driven fools, as he's got many one would safe to say two gods the most. Zeues & Athena for their love had done the world & him great in his mortal existence. 

(You still haven't fixed the abilities sheet. That is a requirement)

Skills

Adaptions,Puppetry,Intelligence,Silver Tongue

Weakness 

Enishi  has strong dislike for Athena's & Aphrodite followers as they to him aren't worth making dolls. As his goals still serving Meiyou Hades,Death,Sleep,and Persephone with devotion is make all the goddess his dolls. He does have devotion some other gods but his desire to see Athena bend to his will.View attachment 204963

Hope this is fine Dizzy. 

There are still things that need to be fixed before i accept your CS. Please read the red and make the proper changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back