• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Photography GreySkies Photography

Lake

GreySkies Photography
WelcomeI'm so glad to be able to share one of my hobbies with y'all! Please feel free to leave any constructive criticism, I'm always working to improve. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunrise/Sunset on the Water
P1010334%20-%20Edited_zpswlzybarp.jpg

P1010394_zpsorke6mlc.jpg

P1010338_zpspamvpkea.jpg

P1010324_zpswicvrnah.jpg

P1010388_zps54lwzfqb.jpg

P1010386_zpsulcbmrrh.jpg

P1010177_zpsmpethvp9.jpg

Wildlife
P1010164_zpssybtdqkm.jpg

P1010459_zpsmuabo1mb.jpg

P1010469_zpsih3pfmbh.jpg

P1010462_zpseojfhnz3.jpg

P1010556_zpshnswgcvc.jpg

Last edited:
I'm liking most of the shots and attention to timing when they were taken. The slight tilt of the horizon and angling don't strike me too well though. Most likely due to the terrain you were on I'd guess but something you could try to keep in mind in the future?

I'm liking most of the shots and attention to timing when they were taken. The slight tilt of the horizon and angling don't strike me too well though. Most likely due to the terrain you were on I'd guess but something you could try to keep in mind in the future?

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'll definitely keep it in mind.

Beautiful photos!

Was it hard to take photos of the turtles and crocodiles? I don't know how common it is to see them around, but it's cool you got some nice angles on them!

I guess the only critique would be that the landscape photos have slight horizon tilt and a couple photos are out of focus. But aside from that they're awsome to look at. Those amazing sunsets! Especially the first photo, I love the contrast between light and dark parts of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back