Greetings!

Enlil50

I was a d&d kid and now, at 43 years old, I have rediscovered my inner fantasizer. Looking for all the tips, advice and unserstanding this site has to offfer. Looking to meet some great new friends and get going. Thanks all!!

Hello and welcome to RpNation, Steven!

If you haven't checked out the Welcome to RpNation greeting page, you should. It has a lot of useful links you may want to check out during your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to check out our Questions & Information forum for a list of rules, BBcode guide, and even the staff list. There's a lot of information there but if you can't find the answer to your question, you can always make your own question thread or ask one of our lovely members. Our staff are always happy to help and I'll also do my best to answer any questions you have.

Of course, you must already know that this is a roleplaying site but here's a review of the links.

• If you're looking for 1x1 Roleplays, here is the link to the recruitment thread where you can find your perfect match(es). If you don't find anything that catches your interest, you can always make your own thread.
  • We have two different types of group roleplays; Roleplays and Forum Roleplays. The roleplays are neatly organized into different genres. The actual roleplay content is separated into three tabs; RP Overview/IC Roleplay, Character Sign-Up, and Out of Character. The forum roleplays are for project-like roleplays, or huge roleplays.

The Discussion forums are open to chat about things such as general topics, creative topics, and roleplay topics. You can also visit the Shoutbox, an awesome chatroom that is located on your top menu bar. Make sure to come drop by sometime and say hello! Once you have made your 10 posts and have had an account for more than 24 hours, you can access our TeamSpeak server, start new conversations, make status messages, and post messages on other members' profiles. For more information, check out this thread.

Anyway, once again, I welcome you to RpNation! I hope to hear more of you in the future. Have fun roleplaying.

Welcome to RpN! Your first step was making this thread. Glad to have you as a member on our site. Next thing I'd suggest is look in the recruitment or even through the rp's in a genre you're interested in and see if they're accepting applications. If so, apply. Again, happy to have you here. Hope you enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back