Greetings

Daft Monk

Just a hologram
Roleplay Type(s)
Salutations!

I am but a simple traveler, seeking lands proper for my writing needs. Those needs being primarily fantasy, sci-fi, fandom, and... whatever else I just happened to find interests me, I suppose. Anime is cool. So are books and comics. I like turkey and swiss sandwiches, music and theatre are my lifeblood, D&D is fun and dogs are animals that need to be loved, cherished and protected.

Looking forward to writing with people and stuff!

Ah, another passenger on the RP locomotive. Great to have you with us. You strike me as an interesting individual who's full of creativity. No doubt you'll fit right in very fast once you've had a look around. Quite a few things we have in common there, especially with music and theater. Did a bit of those back in my high school days, fond memories I'm happy to have still swirling about up in my brain compartments.

My message box is always open should you want a potentially sane person to speak to.

Ah, another passenger on the RP locomotive. Great to have you with us. You strike me as an interesting individual who's full of creativity. No doubt you'll fit right in very fast once you've had a look around. Quite a few things we have in common there, especially with music and theater. Did a bit of those back in my high school days, fond memories I'm happy to have still swirling about up in my brain compartments.

My message box is always open should you want a potentially sane person to speak to.
Ah yes, while I’m new here, I’ve been rping for quite a while! It’s nice to explore new places and meet new faces though, which is part of why I decided to join up here. The welcome is appreciated, and I’m happy to hear that I’ve discovered a fellow fan of the arts!

Anyhow, I greatly appreciate your offer! I may take you up on that sometime. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back