greetings (:

wolvesatthedoor

One Time Luck
Hey there everyone, I was so excited to randomly stumble across this site in my boredom and see that it was still active! I've stumbled across so many forums in the past which have essentially become ghost towns, this gives me hope!
I'm Kayla and I'm twenty seven years old, I'm mostly into modern/young adult themed genres and am currently looking to get back into writing.

I currently have a story that I'm working on right now, and I'm hoping that getting the chance to write with some other people will only further inspire me. c:

welcome!! hope you like it here :)

you can get your post count up by commenting on people's 1x1 partner requests or group inquiries!

thanks for the welcome, this site is looking quite promising already from the little browsing i've done (:

awesome, thanks! I'll keep that in mind. c:

Hey, welcome, hope you enjoy your time here! From what I've seen, this site is pretty active, so it's fun.

This is one of the more active sites you'll find online. A wonderful community, I hope you enjoy your stay (:

yes, thanks! I see that, it's actually very exciting considering the last active forum I was a part of I was probably about fifteen years old.
so, this is really great.

Good to have ya with us. I'm your go to guy if you need medical attention, I only ask for an organ as payment, so no big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back