Greetings

Estoy bien, gracias. But, aha, this thread is about you, señor or señora! Will you kindly grace me with a story of your roleplay experiences and ventures so far?

Your verry velcome and ok, I’m 18, male, and the only other rp site I have ever rp in is a fallout rp site where I learned a lot and am looking to join som rp preferably very new ones I don’t want to barge into a ongoing one and make it awkward

Your verry velcome and ok, I’m 18, male, and the only other rp site I have ever rp in is a fallout rp site where I learned a lot and am looking to join som rp preferably very new ones I don’t want to barge into a ongoing one and make it awkward

And you probably shouldn't, sirrah! The crying of some of these roleplays might leave you bleeding, I warn you, but that too depends on your constitution and disposition; say, what kind of roleplays do you like to play, Fallout notwithstanding.

I like Boku no hero academia rp never really got to rp in any, sci fi, some anime, military, maybe romance not sure, action yes and adventure and fun yes.

I like Boku no hero academia rp never really got to rp in any, sci fi, some anime, military, maybe romance not sure, action yes and adventure and fun yes.

Is that so, sirrah? Do you have any other interests aside from writing or roleplaying?

Read and write is basically all I do why do you call me sirrah?

Oh, you are a missus? Or something quite like nothing else, perhaps? Could it be that you wish to be referred to with a name? If so, then may I ask as to what you prefer to be called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back