Greetings

Bruja

Zydrate comes in a little glass vial....
Hi, I'm Bruja and I've been roleplaying for about 15 years. I had to take a break from roleplaying for a little while due to illness but I am back and ready to roleplay. I'm really happy I've found this site and I can't wait to get a roleplay going and find a roleplay partner or two.

Hi, I'm Bruja and I've been roleplaying for about 15 years. I had to take a break from roleplaying for a little while due to illness but I am back and ready to roleplay. I'm really happy I've found this site and I can't wait to get a roleplay going and find a roleplay partner or two.

Saludos, amigo. Fifteen years is quite a lot, if I must say—and if you don't mind me asking, where did you roleplay before coming to this site? Just a curious question.

Saludos, amigo. Fifteen years is quite a lot, if I must say—and if you don't mind me asking, where did you roleplay before coming to this site? Just a curious question.

Feel free to ask I'm pretty much an open book.
I started off roleplaying on Neo-pets back in the old days of dial-up. But, I found it to be way too restricting in terms of content.
I have used several different forums over the years to post in and find fellow roleplayers. The last forum I used and found my main supply of roleplay partners was really good. But, everything kind of fizzled out due to disinterest and a change in both admin and an almost unusable interface kind of killed it. A bunch of roleplayers exited and for a good couple of years, it was mainly just roleplaying by chance. I was involved in roleplay email chains, where you would say your piece and try not to spam any random email address that made it onto the list. All in the pursuit of finding a roleplay partner, but it never really panned out. It ended up being a bit like trying to catch a speeding bullet in your teeth. It never really worked out how you would think, it was difficult, full of drama and often it was a painful experience if not done correctly.
More recently I have roleplayed over Tumblr; which has been a bit of a mixed bag. I much prefer an actual forum or roleplaying via email if I'm honest.

Feel free to ask I'm pretty much an open book.
I started off roleplaying on Neo-pets back in the old days of dial-up. But, I found it to be way too restricting in terms of content.
I have used several different forums over the years to post in and find fellow roleplayers. The last forum I used and found my main supply of roleplay partners was really good. But, everything kind of fizzled out due to disinterest and a change in both admin and an almost unusable interface kind of killed it. A bunch of roleplayers exited and for a good couple of years, it was mainly just roleplaying by chance. I was involved in roleplay email chains, where you would say your piece and try not to spam any random email address that made it onto the list. All in the pursuit of finding a roleplay partner, but it never really panned out. It ended up being a bit like trying to catch a speeding bullet in your teeth. It never really worked out how you would think, it was difficult, full of drama and often it was a painful experience if not done correctly.
More recently I have roleplayed over Tumblr; which has been a bit of a mixed bag. I much prefer an actual forum or roleplaying via email if I'm honest.

That's some adventure! Must've been bumpy though. So RPnation is your first forum experience, aside from neopets perhaps, I presume?

That's some adventure! Must've been bumpy though. So RPnation is your first forum experience, aside from neopets perhaps, I presume?
No, I have used some Rp forums in the past including the one that fizzled. It has been a decent while though.

What genres do you typically roleplay under?

Usually, I go for fantasy or fandom roleplays. Though generally, the fandom stuff tends to be from something based in the fantasy genre. Though I do have a bit of a thing for sci-fi as well I do love it as a genre, but I need a really compelling plot to get me hooked onto it.

What about you? What genre's do you typically do?

Usually, I go for fantasy or fandom roleplays. Though generally, the fandom stuff tends to be from something based in the fantasy genre. Though I do have a bit of a thing for sci-fi as well I do love it as a genre, but I need a really compelling plot to get me hooked onto it.

What about you? What genre's do you typically do?

I'm pretty much the same—I primarily do fantasy though I'm not exactly averse to doing realistic or science fiction either. Do you have any interests aside from roleplaying or writing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back