Greetings!

TovahWulf

The Demon At Your Window.
Hello everyone! My name is Tovah, and I’m a freelance writer! I’ve been writing for eleven years now, though roleplaying for eight. I’m a major gamer with my main consoles being PS4 and 3DS, then my gaming laptop. Aside from that, my mind is a void, and it’s nice to meet you! XD

Welcome Tovah, nice avatar! Good choices for your main gaming consoles! I'd say the same but I barely play video games these days. ;;

Anyway, it's always nice to find more writers joining RPN. I hope you enjoy your time here and hope you're able to find what you're looking for!

Welcome Tovah, nice avatar! Good choices for your main gaming consoles! I'd say the same but I barely play video games these days. ;;

Anyway, it's always nice to find more writers joining RPN. I hope you enjoy your time here and hope you're able to find what you're looking for!

Thank you very much! Luckily I’m on winter break, so I have more time to enjoy such things. c:

And yes, it’s been so long since I’ve used a forum! ;; I’ll have to get myself re-acquainted, haha. Thank you again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back