Greetings!

Sinnama

Je suis bête
Greetings!
I just joined the site recently since I was looking for more partners to roleplay with. I've been doing it for about 2 years and mostly do original settings though sometimes I might do some fandoms, I'm also pretty good with most genres. I particularly enjoy fantasy/fiction genres the most since one can do a lot with them. That's all there is really, I don't bite so don't be afraid to talk to me and I hope we become friends. ^^

Extras;
canva-photo-editor (1).png I can speak some french but I'm not fluent.
canva-photo-editor (1).png My username is a mix of my first and second name.
canva-photo-editor (1).png I like apples?

Kumusta,new member.Hope the site makes your while and meet some fellow interested roleplayers.

Greetings!
I just joined the site recently since I was looking for more partners to roleplay with. I've been doing it for about 2 years and mostly do original settings though sometimes I might do some fandoms, I'm also pretty good with most genres. I particularly enjoy fantasy/fiction genres the most since one can do a lot with them. That's all there is really, I don't bite so don't be afraid to talk to me and I hope we become friends. ^^

Extras;
View attachment 449474 I can speak some french but I'm not fluent.
View attachment 449484 My username is a mix of my first and second name.
View attachment 449489 I like apples?

Oh damn you sound super interesting

Hey, Sinnama! I lived in France for a couple of months, but I can't speak a lick of French (I'm more of a Spanish person). I can however navigate a French grocery store which is actually a lot harder than it sounds when you're completely illiterate in another country. Did you learn French in school or are you self taught?

I've never actually tried neither of the two (Not lying), but if I were to pick from the looks... I'd probably go with peanut butter.
Never tried either of them?! What do you put on your toast?!

More importantly, nice to meet you :]. I'm new to this site too, but not to roleplaying.

Hey, Sinnama! I lived in France for a couple of months, but I can't speak a lick of French (I'm more of a Spanish person). I can however navigate a French grocery store which is actually a lot harder than it sounds when you're completely illiterate in another country. Did you learn French in school or are you self taught?

Yeah, I understand the struggle. There are a lot of tenses and remembering certain rules is really hard. I've never been to France, so I've yet to practice my speaking properly, but since I learnt it in school we did a few speaking activities aswell.

Never tried either of them?! What do you put on your toast?!

More importantly, nice to meet you :]. I'm new to this site too, but not to roleplaying.

Nothing, because I don't eat toast. Je mangè des céréales pour petit déjeuner, (I eat cereal for breakfast).

Also, nice to meet another fellow newcomer!

hihi! welcome! so glad you could join us :')

it's 2:30 in the morning for me. isn't that wild? do you ever stay up late and wonder when you're going to wake up and how much sleep you're going to get?

also, i recommend eating cinnamon-sugar toast. put a little bit of butter on the bread and then toast it so it all melts and then add that cinnasugar? mmmMMMmMMMmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back