Greetings.

xAsahix

+ Zuzu +
Greetings. My name is Zane Orimkia. I am originally from Japan, and just recently moved across the world to America for my job. I’m a 31 year old gay bastard who has 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls, Who are the age of 15, 4, 20, 8, and 11. I work on two websites: Devintart and Tumblr, sharing my digital art with everyone and of course, am trying to approve in my art. I tend to sketch on my free time and mostly do commissions for others just so I can become better. Other than that, I’m a role player and I know that may seem weird, but that’s what I do, Don’t take it personal… I’ll act like a bitch towards anyone who acts like one towards me and tries to disrespect me because of my sexuality. I respect all, no matter if your black – White, Mixed, Green, blue. I honestly don’t care… Even though, I’m 31, I’m still childish and emo + Being catholic. My daughter, Katie who is 15 years old sings in a Chour and tend to sing at church almost every Sunday with the help of my boy, James, the 11 year old. Katie and James live with me, and the other one lives with her father, Myron. My ex-husband. They’re names are Katie, James, Ming, Kaoi and William. Katie is 15, James is 11, William is 20 and Ming is 4. William stays by himself and also helps me with my Digital art and sometimes I illustrate for him when he writes stories for the nursery's and day cares he visits. As for Roleplaying:

I deal with more realistic/Modern type but also Fantasy, Horror, and possibly more.

- Secretly: I'm...A major spongebob fan ovo

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Thank you, I'll make sure to look into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back