Greetings

Raneth

Woman of Letters
So, hello there everyone. Or hello to those of you that read this, anyways.

There isn't a great deal to say. The first time I really got into roleplay was in World of Warcraft about eight years ago, and I've been hooked since. However, my activity in it has been pretty much dead these past two years. I had a select few I RP'd with and there wasn't any other reason aside from being too shy and worried what other people would think about my characters. I've mostly stopped RPing in WoW for that sole reason-- I didn't want to be judged too harshly. And the server I main on is pretty notorious for being pretentious and "it's this way or no way, noob" in their RP community.

But outside of WoW, I typically gravitated towards Avatar websites, like Gaia and Menewsha. However, I've kind of fallen out of interest with them, too, and can never seem to get back in solid on them anymore. No particular reason for that. They just aren't the same for me anymore. I'd really like for this place to be different. I really want to be able to come to a website actively again where things are comfortable and fun for me.

That'll be it from me ^^. Thank you for reading.

Welcome, I am the resident Captain eagle, and the resident Maineah. My name is dakup. Welcome to this amazing place of RP. When I first came to this site I only wanted to do Scifi RP's. the community here is truly amazing, if it's from Character creation to even just needing someone to talk to, they will be willing to spend some time. Hope you do enjoy Rp'ing here, I do.

Hello ^^. I admit, it looks really nice and promising, and I'm honestly ecstatic with how many members are logged on-- a lot of users is always a great sign.

Yeah, but this is a little bit of a down right now. If your on at like 9 pm EST there are so many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back