Greetings!

NoQuillToLive

Sardonic Writer
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings and salutations! I am quite excited to be on this site, I am always searching for some kind of story, plot or driven written interactive concept to get the mind flowing. I am not new to the concept of roleplay either, with.. Perhaps four or three years under my belt, I wouldn’t call myself the best and neither the worst. Someone suggested the site to me and here I am! C:

I have always enjoyed fantasy, survival, horror, romance, drama and mixed with elements that gauge the subject of morality or develop characters. I always enjoy dystopian settings or slice of life settings as well, something fluffy and simple is always enjoyable no matter what the occasion. I enjoy writing, evidently by this introduction, but nothing else really in the creative genre.

So hit me up if you think any of these genres interesting or for a chat.. I don’t bite, promise. xP

Oh my, you can address me as Lucy/Cyn, whichever makes you feel more comfortable to.

Hello there, salutations. I'd be possibly interested to roleplay with you - I have experience in all the genres you listed out, thanks to a good thirteen years of roleplaying and writing in general. We could probably get all of them into the story quite easily.

Dystopian setting is always rather enjoyable to work with, so maybe we could discuss a plot for such a story?

welcome to rpnation, lucy! it's great to have ya join us.
if you ever need any assistance/help, don't be afraid to ask. :)
other than that, i hope you have fun here.

Hello there, salutations. I'd be possibly interested to roleplay with you - I have experience in all the genres you listed out, thanks to a good thirteen years of roleplaying and writing in general. We could probably get all of them into the story quite easily.

Dystopian setting is always rather enjoyable to work with, so maybe we could discuss a plot for such a story?
I would love to! I have some ideas and whatnot, now seems to be the great time to unleash those ideas. Also very nice to meet.. well, talk to you. C:

welcome to rpnation, lucy! it's great to have ya join us.
if you ever need any assistance/help, don't be afraid to ask. :)
other than that, i hope you have fun here.

Thank you very much! By the looks of it, I'll certainly have fun.

Welcome! I would so hit you with that offer, but I unfortunately am busy enough with setting up a group rp and school so I'll look into contacting you later hopefully! Have fun, and keep writing!

Hello there and welcome.
Can't say i've been around long enough to be any help, I can always do with a chat if you feel bored.

Welcome! I would so hit you with that offer, but I unfortunately am busy enough with setting up a group rp and school so I'll look into contacting you later hopefully! Have fun, and keep writing!

Oh my, quite a busy schedule and more than totes understandable; looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello there and welcome.
Can't say i've been around long enough to be any help, I can always do with a chat if you feel bored.
Thank you for the welcome! I am still learning the ropes myself as of this moment, but I am always up for a chat though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back