Greetings to those among us

txlos

Fantasy Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow travelers!

Although I am not new to the RP scene, I have been gone quite a while what with that asshat they call a 'college education'. However, with time on my hands and an overtaking miss of writing, I have found myself here. I've done lots from basing off of well-known gaming platforms (ie the Witcher series, Elder Scrolls, GW2) to regular creative writing, to writing basing off of an author's created world. I'm fairly adaptable and available more often than not now a days, and would love to jump back in full force. If you're looking for a new member for your RP, let me know!

Other than RP I have a bad addiction to Skyrim, I like to binge watch, write in my free time, hold my snakes (Azrah and Zsasz, they're pretty damned cute) and draw. Why yes, I am possibly the most boring college student that has ever roamed this planet.

You can find me on Discord @txtum if you'd like to chat.

Those are both awesome, but I'm not up to date on the newest season of new girl. And death note ooooooooooomg. How far are you in it?

I’ve already watched through once lol Just rewatching due to an unhealthy obsession :ghostuvu:

Rewatching/replaying is so underrated. There’s something to be said about knowing a game/show inside and out.

Right? Plus it's really fun to pull random trivia out of nowhere when it comes up, like on jeopardy or something. Or laying down the law on something someone got wrong about your fav show, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back