Greetings to the world of Rp!

Skull Knight

Vassal of the Undead
Er, well Hello all! My (Prefered) title is Gunz! but you can call me anything! I'm new to this site, joined about a weekish ago, I was invited by two of my awesome friends! BlackRoseWitch, as well Xalia, (P.S. They're awesome so go give 'em a looky.) I have spent time on other sites roleplaying but seeing all the people around me I feel as if I'm really starting from the bottom xD but not really..... GAH Whatever, Just makin' an intro and stuff peace out.

Gunz~ Consumer of Bacon.

(P.S. D: Did I do good?)

[QUOTE="Behind The Mask]Welcome to RPN~
(your intro post was great^^ I totally failed with mine so you at least did better than me lol)

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! :D

Hello, Gunz. GIR and bacon, hmm? I have to say, you're very welcome here from my perspective. Mmm. Bacon.

What was I saying again? Oh, yes! Welcome. That's right. If you need any help, please reach out. Otherwise, jump right in and make yourself at home. People are very friendly here, and I hope you enjoy yourself. Welcome to RpN!

Erica said:
Hello, Gunz. GIR and bacon, hmm? I have to say, you're very welcome here from my perspective. Mmm. Bacon.
What was I saying again? Oh, yes! Welcome. That's right. If you need any help, please reach out. Otherwise, jump right in and make yourself at home. People are very friendly here, and I hope you enjoy yourself. Welcome to RpN!
Thanks! I'll take your advice! And yes, I love Bacon, and G.I.R.

I am so late on welcoming you here, Gunz... D: Wait a second... Oh lookie! My name! Awwwwwwwwww... And Xalia too! I feel so special being mentioned~! Ahem, where was I?

Ah! Welcome to RPN, Gunz!!!

(Even though I already welcomed you... xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back