Greetings To All!

AhsokaTano

Hello! I'm new here, as I have just registered a few minutes ago. I do enjoy to roleplay as Ahsoka Tano very much, and Star Wars roleplays in general, so send me a message if you're interesting. I'm always happy to meet new people. :3

Thank you for flying RPN Spaceway, we hope you have a great flight. Please feel free to contact any of our staff if you have any queries. Please buckle yourselves in, bring your seats to the upright position and ready yourself for departure. Our rules are here, there are forums to your left and right and our staff are always on hand. Enjoy your journey.

Thank you very much! I plan to stay around here for a while and roleplay. x3

ninbinz said:
Thank you for flying RPN Spaceway, we hope you have a great flight. Please feel free to contact any of our staff if you have any queries. Please buckle yourselves in, bring your seats to the upright position and ready yourself for departure. Our rules are here, there are forums to your left and right and our staff are always on hand. Enjoy your journey.
!

Hi I'm new, also it's great to see others replying to your messages and greetings so it just makes me wonder if there is a easier to find these things when your online it feels like I'm missing someway of getting around the site in a better way or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back