Greetings, Salutations....hi!

Orphalesion

Hello,

My name is Orphalesion. A name based on the prose poetry/philosophy book "The Prophet" by Kahil Gibran. It's a really cool book, you should check it out if you have the chance.

I currently reside in the UK and am studying to become a history and literature professor. I'd also like to write and do write short stories every now and then, when I can find the time.

I've never tried forum roleplaying, but have quite a bit experience with Tabletop RPGs (mostly WoD) and Email rping.

I like almost any type of setting or story...there's really only very few things I am not interested in in general. I just overall like things. I'm not fond of modern warfare scenarios, that's just a tad too depressing for me.

I biggest interest, RP wise, are Fantasy, some historical settings (anything before the 20th century), Sci-Fi, Cyberpunk, Super Heroes, Urban Fantasy... I think that covers the big ones.

I am excited to have joined and hope for some RP fun.

Welcome, welcome. You've come to the right place! I started in tabletop as well before transitioning to online. It's a different beast, but if you have that storytelling spark in you, its worth it.

You've already intrigued me with your brief description of that book so I'll probably be checking that out! I just posted asking people to post books that significantly challenged them. You sound like just the type, haha.

Please, let me know if I can help you with anything and again, welcome to RPN.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Enjoy your stay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back