Greetings, I Suppose.

Coreonysis

Sketching World Lines
So, learning a new site is always fun, isn't it?

I've heard of this community before, though I never really had an opportunity to join in. Now, a good friend has recommended it to me, and I find myself at their perilous wrath if I am to deny making an account.

So here I am.

I've been roleplaying for, well, six or seven years now. I can't believe it's actually been that long. I have an extensive network of forty-three OC's that cover pretty much any role play plot imaginable, though I can say that I'm very picky on who I write with; I reply with moderate to decent grammar, and expect a response that drives the role play forward.

Alright. Now that the stuff that makes me sound like a douche is out of the way, I can talk about myself.

I'm an IB student, and therefore have an intense workload. I always try to find time to write, though. I love meeting new, awesome writers, though I do take a while to warm up to people.

Now, to spend a reasonable amount of time learning a new layout.

I wish you all well! And I hope to see you around.

~C

Hello "Coreonysis," It's nice to "meet" you.

Now, a good friend has recommended it to me, and I find myself at their perilous wrath if I am to deny making an account.

Yes, and wasn't this a lovely way to show your appreciation. It's so lovely to feel like your boss who's making you come in to work overtime.

I've been roleplaying for, well, six or seven years now. I can't believe it's actually been that long.

Nerd.

I have an extensive network of forty-three OC's that cover pretty much any role play plot imaginable [...]

Loser.

I can say that I'm very picky on who I write with; I reply with moderate to decent grammar, and expect a response that drives the role play forward.

This is what I hear you saying: you spent almost a decade locked away from the outside world like a leper, only to become a lukewarm writer who sets high expectations with nothing to offer in return.

Alright. Now that the stuff that makes me sound like a douche is out of the way, I can talk about myself.

You're selling yourself short, but at least we're finally on the same page.

I'm an IB student, and therefore have an intense workload.

As an International Baccalaureate, use the lump of fatty tissue two feet above your ass and make a plan for it.

[...] I always try to find time to write, though. I love meeting new, awesome writers, though I do take a while to warm up to people.

Funnily enough, new, awesome writers might not be that attracted to a socially invalid manchild.

Now, to spend a reasonable amount of time learning a new layout.

There is nothing reasonable about you, so this might take a while.

I wish you all well! And I hope to see you around.

~C

I just can't be cute about this one.

"Coreonysis."

Christ. You bastard.
It's funny that I'm the empirical one, because you really do sell yourself short. As a douche, when I'm not around, but also as a writer. As fun as this might be to read, it was difficult for me to make fun of you - I admire and respect everything you share with me, including this little introduction. You're a rare gem; a truly genuine person, and I'm glad you risked being sacrificed to my pagan lord. I'm not going to find anyone else willing to do it. C:

Hello "Coreonysis," It's nice to "meet" you.

Yes, and wasn't this a lovely way to show your appreciation. It's so lovely to feel like your boss who's making you come in to work overtime.

Nerd.

Loser.

This is what I hear you saying: you spent almost a decade locked away from the outside world like a leper, only to become a lukewarm writer who sets high expectations with nothing to offer in return.

You're selling yourself short, but at least we're finally on the same page.

As an International Baccalaureate, use the lump of fatty tissue two feet above your ass and make a plan for it.

Funnily enough, new, awesome writers might not be that attracted to a socially invalid manchild.

There is nothing reasonable about you, so this might take a while.

I just can't be cute about this one.

"Coreonysis."

Christ. You bastard.
It's funny that I'm the empirical one, because you really do sell yourself short. As a douche, when I'm not around, but also as a writer. As fun as this might be to read, it was difficult for me to make fun of you - I admire and respect everything you share with me, including this little introduction. You're a rare gem; a truly genuine person, and I'm glad you risked being sacrificed to my pagan lord. I'm not going to find anyone else willing to do it. C:

Smh. Thanks Marns. I can always count on your honesty.
But that's way too nice of an ending; you're a better writer than me, and many people are more worthy to be sacrificed. :P
I look forward to the replays.

Oh, yes, plenty, but no one likes to deal with the mess of a disobedient victim.
I'll send you some plot ideas shortly, we can confer at a later time.

Hello! New and learning this site as well currently. If you have any interest in hashing out random OC stuff or just need someone to chat to I'm totally open to it as I love hearing random OC talk as an art student... it's pretty much what us illustration students thrive off of. I have a huge list of characters myself and draw some, but not enough with my thesis going on. Hope your holiday is good if you're celebrating and if not just hope you're enjoying winter!

- Unlucky

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Always nice to have a friend on site to help you out, or (as above) take time out of their precious day to poke fun at ya x3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back