Greetings Gang!

Lenchan

In verba
Len-chan, the noobie, here! Please take good care of me. :)

I am no stranger to story spinning, though admittedly it's been a long while since I've RP'd. I miss it dearly and today decided to take action. I stumbled upon this gem during aforementioned vigor.

A bit about myself for interested parties.... How about a few one-shots?

Writing

Reading

Music

Movies

Air

Taiko

Animation

Water

Painting

Robots

Brewing

Cooking

Stories

Linguistics

There's obviously much more depth to all of these, as with any person. But I don't want to scare anyone off with a deathly long introduction. Anyway, I look forward to meeting everyone, and getting to know some of you more personally. I hope I can long satiate my rp cravings amongst you!

Hi there and welcome.

There are lots of fun Rps to be found here, and lots more fun people to meet and chat with.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you get settled in.

Also let me know if you just wanna chat, or need an RP buddy.

(<3)~Viska The Whiska

Viska, thank you for the warm welcome! I'm slowly getting my bearings here, but if you have any good recommendations for RPs of interest, please do let me know! What sort is your taste?

Elizabethh said:
Welcome aboard Len-Chan
I'm liz

hopefully one day we can roleplay together
Thanks Liz! Pleasure to meet ya! I'm probably going to phish around for another genre to join. Any recommendations for me to lurk?

Lenchan said:
Thanks Liz! Pleasure to meet ya! I'm probably going to phish around for another genre to join. Any recommendations for me to lurk?
The pleasure is all mine

Hmm I'm pretty new here just joined and hour ago lol

but hmm if you haven't tried fantasy yet i would say fantasy hopefully there is a good vampire romance and if you did try fantasy move on to horror

Elizabethh said:
The pleasure is all mine
Hmm I'm pretty new here just joined and hour ago lol

but hmm if you haven't tried fantasy yet i would say fantasy hopefully there is a good vampire romance and if you did try fantasy move on to horror
Yeah, I've been thinking horror. Let's meet on the vampiric playing field! I'll let you know if I come across something interesting, and if you remember, please do the same!

Also, welcome aboard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenchan said:
Yeah, I've been thinking horror. Let's meet on the vampiric playing field! I'll let you know if I come across something interesting, and if you remember, please do the same!
Also, welcome aboard!
Vampiric Field sounds Puur-fect.

Sounds awesome and I will definitely do the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back