Greetings from an old rp'er.

e c h o

Previously caii1
hello, fellow typists!
I have seen this site before, and I've finally decided to try and get back into the art of roleplaying. I like writing about all sorts of stories-- included but not limited to: fantasy, realistic and action. Essentially, if the style and story catches my attention, odds are I'd be interested in participating.

A little about myself:
  • I'm a rather technical-savvy individual, especially when it comes to computers.
  • I'm a fan of both anime and gaming.
    • Top Favorite Animes:
      • Sword Art Online (Anime and movie only, working on reading the Light Novels)
      • Tokyo Ghoul (Anime only, working on the Manga)
      • Attack on Titan (Same as the others)
    • Top Favorite Game Genres
      • FPS
      • Action
      • Adventure
  • And as you can see, I have a knack for design and coding, not limited to just BBCode.
I look forward to meeting you all!

caii.

Bubblegum yum always beats me to greeting the members ☆

Anyway, Welcome back to Rpn, Caii!

WeLcOmE tO rPn, FeLlOw AnImE fAn.
I'm always up for a roleplay of any kind

Hi there! I'd love to do either an SNK or a Tokyo Ghoul rp with you! It's been a while since I've watched/read either one but I'll try to see what I can remember and look up again!

Also, do you do mxm or mxf?

Hi there! I'd love to do either an SNK or a Tokyo Ghoul rp with you! It's been a while since I've watched/read either one but I'll try to see what I can remember and look up again!

Also, do you do mxm or mxf?
Hello! I'd be interested in doing either. But as for the mxm and mxf, I don't mind either or - but I don't do any sort of romance type roleplays. I'm just solely looking for story.

Hi Caii Caii Also loved Attack on Titan <3 I'm new too! My intro is literally right below yours XD I also noticed another caii, with a fairly similar photo when I @ you :O Is that also you?

Hello! I'd be interested in doing either. But as for the mxm and mxf, I don't mind either or - but I don't do any sort of romance type roleplays. I'm just solely looking for story.

Oh, I see! I feel like romance usually gets the ball rolling for me, so I'll probably opt out of this but I definitely hope you'll find someone else to rp with you !

Oh, I see! I feel like romance usually gets the ball rolling for me, so I'll probably opt out of this but I definitely hope you'll find someone else to rp with you !
That's understandable! I hope you do well in your search for roleplays as well.

Hallo! I was in the same boat like... two years ago. xD missed RP, joined the site... didn't touch it really until this year and I am super glad I did! Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back