Greetings from a Newbie

Animatonica

pink abuser
Heya! Super glad to have joined another RP site! I'll try and keep this as simple as possible so hopefully I don't bore you to death through my intro! :')

I'm your ordinary, every-day dreamer, who happens to be a nerdy noodle with the hobbies for reading, writing, and even drawing! (Just getting into the perks of pixel art and it's awesome!)

I am heavily experienced with Rp and I write through many lengths, and with enough pushing, I can write delicious 4+ paragraphs! I love seeing a story progress before my eyes and planning things out with my partners, so a healthy combo between IC and OOC. Most of my OCs come from a sci-fi book I'm currently writing and have been developing them ever since 2015! My genre tastes can go anywhere, but I'm mostly in tune with Romance, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy/Modern Fantasy, and even 18+ in the process.

Aside from the (obvious) RP interest, I enjoy a variety of things! My ear is always stuck to music, and I have experience playing the trumpet! I love the EDM genre, but my tastes heavily vary. One day I'm rocking out to a song with a heavy bass, other times I'm swaying with classical music. It really depends on what my ears long for!

I have several favorite known YouTubers, namely MatPat, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Rhett and Link (Good Mythical Morning), and Vsauce!

For anime, I only watched Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Ouran High School Host Club, and currently hoping to get around watching Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, and many, many more! If only I had more time...

I hope to see you around and make some interesting stories with you! :'D

Last edited:
Well, welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.

I have three RP's right now if you want to join them. I will warn you that my fantasy RP does have a decent bit of lore and hard magic system, but you sound like the kind of person that might enjoy it. Otherwise I do have a modern/realisitc superpowers RP and Fururistic one if you're interested

They haven't really started yet, so it would be easy for you to jump in if you wanted.

Edit: on second thought If you want the links I will give them to you, I don't think it's right to just post them here like that.

Well, welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.

I have three RP's right now if you want to join them. I will warn you that my fantasy RP does have a decent bit of lore and hard magic system, but you sound like the kind of person that might enjoy it. Otherwise I do have a modern/realisitc superpowers RP and Fururistic one if you're interested

They haven't really started yet, so it would be easy for you to jump in if you wanted.

Edit: on second thought If you want the links I will give them to you, I don't think it's right to just post them here like that.

I would like to get the links! :') It's really hard navigating through this huge maze of a site to be honest! Thanks for the offer though!!

I would like to get the links! :') It's really hard navigating through this huge maze of a site to be honest! Thanks for the offer though!!
Well here they are, as I said before Soulbinder is an RP with a decent amount of Lore. The races are listed on the Character page and the Magic Sytem is listed under other. There are a few people interested already that you can talk to in OOC if you want. If you have any questions you can ask me. The links to the extra pages are located above the thread.

Fantasy - Soulbinder Lore

Futuristic - Stormbreaker University Lore & Details

Realistic/Modern - Revolution (Superpowers Lore)

Well here they are, as I said before Soulbinder is an RP with a decent amount of Lore. The races are listed on the Character page and the Magic Sytem is listed under other. There are a few people interested already that you can talk to in OOC if you want. If you have any questions you can ask me. The links to the extra pages are located above the thread.

Fantasy - Soulbinder Lore

Futuristic - Stormbreaker University Lore & Details

Realistic/Modern - Revolution (Superpowers Lore)
You're lore for Soulbinder is incredible! I'm planning on joining if you haven't started of course, but I'm going to take some time reading over the template, choosing, and finalizing my character. I might resort to my OCs and alter them to your universe, or make an entirely new one altogether!

You're lore for Soulbinder is incredible! I'm planning on joining if you haven't started of course, but I'm going to take some time reading over the template, choosing, and finalizing my character. I might resort to my OCs and alter them to your universe, or make an entirely new one altogether!
We haven't started just yet, we're actually working on a map and I wanted to give people time to read over the Lore and stuff to make their characters so you have time, trust me.

We haven't started just yet, we're actually working on a map and I wanted to give people time to read over the Lore and stuff to make their characters so you have time, trust me.
Sorry to jump in, but I think I might be interested too. When were you planning on starting it? I'd like to know so I can set aside time to read the lore myself.

Sorry to jump in, but I think I might be interested too. When were you planning on starting it? I'd like to know so I can set aside time to read the lore myself.
Well ideally sometime during the weekend is when I'll post the Main RP page, but I want to give people time to read the lore. Also I'd like to apologize I realized my template is kind of repeative so if you already answered a question, you don't have to repeat yourself and answer it again.

Honestly it might depend on when I can get the map posted,I'm working on it with someone so like I said you have time.

Animatonica Animatonica and Phantasmagorialice Phantasmagorialice there guy who was helping me make the map says he won't be able to post in the RP until tomorrow evening so I'll be holding off on posting the RP until tomorrow maybe sometime in the afternoon. I want to give you guys time to make your characters before it starts but I don't want to wait too long and then no one is interested anymore because then it would have been a lot of work for nothing, but do not panic even if we start tomorrow it's not like we'll be doing any main arcs just yet.

Animatonica Animatonica and Phantasmagorialice Phantasmagorialice there guy who was helping me make the map says he won't be able to post in the RP until tomorrow evening so I'll be holding off on posting the RP until tomorrow maybe sometime in the afternoon. I want to give you guys time to make your characters before it starts but I don't want to wait too long and then no one is interested anymore because then it would have been a lot of work for nothing, but do not panic even if we start tomorrow it's not like we'll be doing any main arcs just yet.
That's cool with me! Expect my character to come in some time between this week and the next? I don't want to take too long, but I'll get to making the sheet asap! I won't be bothered if you started!

That's cool with me! Expect my character to come in some time between this week and the next? I don't want to take too long, but I'll get to making the sheet asap! I won't be bothered if you started!
Alright cool

Welcome to RPNation, I'm certain you love it here! People are very friendly and with what you've mentioned for your rules and likes, I'm sure you'll find someone to RP with you very quickly. c: If you ever feel so inclined feel free to reach out if you wanna RP. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to RPNation, I'm certain you love it here! People are very friendly and with what you've mentioned for your rules and likes, I'm sure you'll find someone to RP with you very quickly. c: If you ever feel so inclined feel free to reach out if you wanna RP. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Oh hey, it's a familiar face! Thank you, I hope to get some RPs going soon! : D

Vsauce is the best sauce!
Anyway, hi. I'm also a very experienced RPer, and I regularly push out 2 - 3 full paragraphs per post.
Do you happen to be a horror fan?

Vsauce is the best sauce!
Anyway, hi. I'm also a very experienced RPer, and I regularly push out 2 - 3 full paragraphs per post.
Do you happen to be a horror fan?
Eyy, Vsauce fellow! Hello!!
It's interesting you brought the topic of horror up! I've been meaning to find partners willing to do horror! It's one of those genres I'm anticipating to experiment with!
I'm totally up for a horror shot if you have any ideas! I'd love to plan it out too!

Heck yeah! As soon as my private messages open up, I'd love to talk to you about it. I've hit a particular nostalgic patch for Creepypasta. Idk if you're a fan of that or not, but I also like SCP, Silent Hill, and more.

Heck yeah! As soon as my private messages open up, I'd love to talk to you about it. I've hit a particular nostalgic patch for Creepypasta. Idk if you're a fan of that or not, but I also like SCP, Silent Hill, and more.
I'd be up for anything similar to these franchises! Been into creepypasta land before but not too much myself (it's been a while, hah) but I'm still hoping to get into it! I'm up for original ideas and plots, so as long as we can set it up, I'm a happy boop! :'p

Awesome! Yeah, I could show you all the popular creepypastas... Then I can show you some actual good ones! There's actually a few youtube series about slenderman and proxies and stuff. Ever heard of EverymanHybrid, Marble Hornets, TribeTwelve, DarkHarvest, or MLAnderson?

Awesome! Yeah, I could show you all the popular creepypastas... Then I can show you some actual good ones! There's actually a few youtube series about slenderman and proxies and stuff. Ever heard of EverymanHybrid, Marble Hornets, TribeTwelve, DarkHarvest, or MLAnderson?
Unfortunately I have no idea what those are, but we can look into them! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back