Greetings, fellow keyboard warriors.

Chisengen

Would really like some sleep right about now...
I've been on a number of forums before, and I've always found that it's the beginning that's the hardest part. So, I'll just try to make this as short and sweet as possible so I can get to the more exciting parts.

I'm a very thorough roleplayer(Not to toot my own horn or anything). I prefer longer posts with serious amounts of detail over smaller and rapid ones. However, I don't really always feel like putting the energy into longer posts, so I'll occasionally partake in more casual roleplays from time to time. Genre-wise, I'm pretty much down for anything with a hint of unrealism to it. I primarily roleplay to act out things I can't usually do, so hyper-realistic settings tend to get boring quickly.

I've been roleplaying for about 5 years or so now. I'm a very frequent DM in various tabletop games, and a seasoned PC as well. I've only recently started getting into the forum side of things and am hoping this will be a good place to start out.

Anyway, I'm off to collect 10 posts like they're dragon balls.

Greetings. I quite like the term "keyboard warrior," I'm going to have to use that more often. I too enjoy detailed roleplays, but lack the time and/or energy. See you around?

-Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back