Greetings, Fellow Humans

Mike

♥ ♥ ♥
I really just want my ten posts done with so I can post status updates and stuff, fam. My name's ineffable, though that's for the aesthetic. You'll quickly learn that insufferable is actually the word that describes me. My favorite hobby is eating food. I like tacos and cats. Yay.

Last edited:
We shall converse, eh? Then we both get those ten posts done for relatively quickly. What is your favorite food? Food is good. I like food.

welcome to rpnation! we're glad to have you join.
if you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask.
but i hope you have a great time here. :-)

They're a pain in the butt, though they make sense, haha. I want to be able to reply to status updates already. :< And start conversations and everything. Thanks for the welcome you guys, I appreciate it. < 3

Same as the above post and yes indeed I'm right now using your nice codes (for just this post)! Welcome, welcome.

Last edited:
Four down and six more to go, this shouldn't be too hard. Thanks again for the welcomes, guys. ^.^

your coding is sooo good btw

but hi, yes, welcome to the site! i know they mean well by making us reach ten posts, but hnnn it's a little frustrating hah. also yes tacos are amazing. and so are cats.

your coding is sooo good btw

but hi, yes, welcome to the site! i know they mean well by making us reach ten posts, but hnnn it's a little frustrating hah. also yes tacos are amazing. and so are cats.
Aw it's nothing fancy, but thank you (and everyone else who commented on it). Thank you for the welcome! Only two posts to go now. Slowly, but surely, I'll get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back