Greetings and Salutations!

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hello everyone! Pip's the name, fandoms are my game!!

About me

I am a teenage girl. I have way too many feelings for way too many fandoms, and that's basically all you need to know!

My fandoms

Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Lost, Sherlock, Legend of Zelda, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, X-Men, Young Justice, Teen Titans, Avatar the Last Airbender and the Legend of Korra, Black Butler, Fruits Basket and many other things! Shoot me a PM, I probably like whatever you do!

Favorite music

I love music as well! I play trombone in my high school band. My favorite bands/singers are Beecake, Simple Plan, Taylor Swift, Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Plain White T's, Skillet, Newsong, Train, Maroon 5, and fun.

Favorite actors

Note: I love these guys waaaaaaay too much...

Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd and Martin Freeman.

I also like Robert Downey Jr., Benedict Cumberbatch, Ryan Reynolds, Leonardo DiCaprio, Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire.

You can find me...

On deviantART, my username is frostedcheerios9

on tumblr, my URL is that-awesome-hobbit

on PokeFarm.org, my username is cheerios9

As for roleplays, I have been roleplaying for a while! I roleplay a lot on pokefarm, and now cane here because its not blocked at my school! X3 I love roleplays about my fandoms, and any roleplays that are fantasy, non realistic fiction or sci-fi. Realistic fiction is boring! :P

Feel free to shoot me a convo! I'm really very friendly! If not, thank you for reading!

Peace out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back