Greetings and salutations!

JessieSune

Legendary(ish) Pokemon
Nice to see you! I'm Cassiopeia, but you can just call me Cass if you prefer. I'm getting a feel for this new place, and am eager to swap stories with you all! If you have ideas (especially Pokemon related ones) I'd be happy to meet with you! Thanks for stopping by ^_^

Welcome, Cass!
There are many fun things to do here, catch 'em all!

Nice to meet you Cass! What generation did you stop watching at? I stopped watching after Johto. I wouldn't mind starting up a pokemon rp. Think I even have some of the strategy guides with a pokedex laying around somewhere if ya would wanna get that accurate. lol. Yes, gotta catch 'em all. Still have the original theme song memorized as well. Anyway, look forward to seeing ya around the forums.

Nice to meet you Cass! What generation did you stop watching at? I stopped watching after Johto. I wouldn't mind starting up a pokemon rp. Think I even have some of the strategy guides with a pokedex laying around somewhere if ya would wanna get that accurate. lol. Yes, gotta catch 'em all. Still have the original theme song memorized as well. Anyway, look forward to seeing ya around the forums.

I've got as far as Hoenn, but after that the ol' video service expired, so I have catching up to do ^_^ Sounds fun! I'd be more than up for it. Love the signature, incidentally :)

Thanks! I mean I've played some newer video games of it but I'm not as familiar with the pokemon of more recent generations as I am with the first 2. Let me know and I'll be happy to work on a character!

I'm actually fairly new as well! I just tend to get passionate. I've also spent more time than is reasonable building characters via Tumblr, so I thought I'd give this place a spin. I'd be all for starting a story. What kind do you tend to prefer? I like most friendship arrangements, be they trainer, Pokemon, etc. And if it wasn't obvious, I've already got one or two buddies (though I enjoy making more, for sure!)

I've done a story before as a trainer that hosts a little competition for the kids in his village. And then goes wandering off on his journey to train his pokemon some more and catch new ones of course. Would that go along okay with something you'd be interested in?

Works for me. Either fellow traveler or Pokemon are where I think I'd be best for this kind of thing. ^_^ Is there a place I should hop in or would we begin from scratch?

Begin from scratch. I don't have the rp started or anything. And we would have to decide if we want it to be just the 2 of us or a group thing?

Begin from scratch. I don't have the rp started or anything. And we would have to decide if we want it to be just the 2 of us or a group thing?

I'm good both ways! If you think other folks would be on board we can bring them in, but I'm also good with two person teams. Depends on what you prefer :)

Question, are we going to go into such great detail as in tracking pokemon levels and what moves they have and all that stuff like in the video game? Or since they'll be live creatures once they learn a move they know it forever? If the latter it'll make it slightly less tedious I think as the story progresses, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back