Greetings and Salutations...

Dust Bunnies

Poof I'm in your face...
Hello RPNation Community,

My name is Dust, and I'm a literate roleplayer looking to get a fresh start around a bunch of awesome new faces. I'm from Western Australia, so I work by my time zone of +8, though I would love to roleplay with many other people from many other countries, because I think it's fun to make friends with people in other nations and learn all about their homeland, and what makes it stand out culturally (I'm studying working withing communities, as of June I'll be a qualified community support worker).

I have years of practice in role-playing, though I really only like playing female characters because I don't like making my male character when I play the look bad... Most of the time I feel like they come across as jerks when I write them up, and I don't like giving that representation to characters.

But anyway, please let me know if you're interested in picking up a role-play with me. I'm more than happy to get started. All I ask is that you respect my thoughts towards playing male characters because I have no wishes to offend anyone of the larger community that makes up this lovely site.

I have planned to write up a bunch of pairings that I'm interested in role-playing on this site a little later because I believe it's very important to get myself out there, and get used to forum based role-plays once more. Looking forward to the new experience, and getting into some fun role-plays that will make me feel like I'm in my favourite story.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I wish all the best for you day/night.

Hi!!! Welcome to RPNation XD

I wonder why nobody has replied to this yet. D: You see, we're usually quite warm and inviting around here. So anyways, I guess I'll just step up and give you a proper welcome(?)

*sprinkles confetti in the air (and on you)*

Hi, Dust! Nice to meet you :angels:

Since you seem to have quite a lot of experience in roleplay then I'll get right to the point and shamelessly ask you to join my roleplay. Haha.
You don't have to, but I'll be grateful if you gave it a look. (But of course there are many other different and probably better roleplays here so go ahead to see what you may find!)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/salvation-a-pre-apocalyptic-roleplay-still-recruiting.322922/

If you're looking for a roleplay partner I don't mind as well, whether one on one or whatever :neutralteeth:

So anyways, hope you have a great time here at RPNation and stay with us foreverrrr :p

Hi!!! Welcome to RPNation XD

I wonder why nobody has replied to this yet. D: You see, we're usually quite warm and inviting around here. So anyways, I guess I'll just step up and give you a proper welcome(?)

*sprinkles confetti in the air (and on you)*

Hi, Dust! Nice to meet you :angels:

Since you seem to have quite a lot of experience in roleplay then I'll get right to the point and shamelessly ask you to join my roleplay. Haha. You don't have to, but I'll be grateful if you gave it a look. (But of course there are many other different and probably better roleplays here so go ahead to see what you may find!)

If you're looking for a roleplay partner I don't mind as well, whether one on one or whatever :neutralteeth:

So anyways, hope you have a great time here at RPNation and stay with us foreverrrr :p
I'm interested in a one x one lovely. :) I think I might wait off on the group roleplays at the moment just to get but used to the forum lifestyle. Thank you for the welcome. :captaincat:

Welcome to the site. :) You'll be happy to know that there are plenty of people searching for partners in the 1x1 section. Just go to the homepage and go down to Looking for Partners which is right above Looking for Groups.

Hello there~
I got all excited when you said you were from Australia, I rarely come across fellow Aussies on this site.
But anyway, welcome, welcome. I do hope you'll find some amazing roleplay partners around here.
I'm Aukanai, and I'll totally be around if you want someone to chat to or roleplay with.

Hello there~
I got all excited when you said you were from Australia, I rarely come across fellow Aussies on this site.
But anyway, welcome, welcome. I do hope you'll find some amazing roleplay partners around here.
I'm Aukanai, and I'll totally be around if you want someone to chat to or roleplay with.
Sounds awesome to me, what kind of role-plays are you into? I'm looking for a literate role-player that doesn't mind historical romance role-plays and playing male roles/characters.

Sounds awesome to me, what kind of role-plays are you into? I'm looking for a literate role-player that doesn't mind historical romance role-plays and playing male roles/characters.
Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Drama, Mystery...uh the list can go on ahaha.
I'm all in for playing male characters, though in terms of historical romances, it depends on the chosen era, for I am not a history nerd, I would have to do some research in some cases.

Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Drama, Mystery...uh the list can go on ahaha.
I'm all in for playing male characters, though in terms of historical romances, it depends on the chosen era, for I am not a history nerd, I would have to do some research in some cases.
I have a few that I'm looking for, but I always let the role-player that I'm role-playing with choose the pairing. There's a lot of them that are set in the time frame though don't require a lot of information, just imagination. The list below at what I'm looking for at the moment.

Ancient Atlantis:
  • King of Atlantis X Maiden
  • Atlantis Princess X Egyptian Pharaoh
  • Atlantis Prince X Daughter of a Merchant
Ancient Greece:
  • Greek Runway X Roman Soldier
  • Goddess Messager X High Lord
  • Demi-Goddess X Soldier
Ancient Rome:
  • Stolen Bride X Roman Soldier
Viking Era:
  • Viking X Raid Captive