Greetings and salutations to you all!

I appreciate the hospitality and the inclusiveness of this website that I have seen so far! That is one of the reasons I have decided to jump ship from Aniroleplay and try this site out for a while! :D

Anyway, about me.

I have roleplayed for a rather ludicrous time starting out on Myspace and currently have about fourteen or so years of experience under my belt using various formats and styles to write with starting with T-1 (Probably not the style most people used, a custom style was prevalent on Myspace in the early days that stressed large post lengths over any sort of substance.) That was started by the T-1E headed by Cain Darkwolf, when he was dethroned I switched to standard multi para.

I am interested in this site because it seems to be mostly stress free, if anyone is interested in roleplaying or learning about my character or perhaps even requiring a mentor of sorts.

I may not be able to help in the grammar department but this old timer can probably teach a thing or two to some young people interested in honing their craft.

I have an original genre to myself to which I occasionally allow others to role play within when I deem them worthy, it is sort of my baby after all as many of you can understand this stance.

My preferred roleplay types jump the gambit between combat, adventure and even slice of life and comedy whenever I feel the desire! So don't be afraid to ask for any sort of thing.

My motto is individuality and creativity should be first and foremost and treat others as you wish to be treated.

Sometimes I am blunt and brutally honest. But I will never attempt to harass or harm anyone. I usually yell because I care, and am actually a big softy who would probably hug you before I even think of hitting you.

With this bit of text being said!

Its a pleasure to meet all of you, you may call me Hellhound! :D

welcome to rpnation, hellhound! we're glad to have you.
if you ever need any assistance, don't be afraid to ask!
but i hope you have a great time here :-)

Welcome to RPNation
full

As constellation already stated, don't be shy about asking for assistance. There is just so much stuff on RPNation and it can be overwhelming for some. The best place to start first is the site rules. Enjoy your stay as you are now never permitted to leave (jk).

Nice to see a fellow former-aniroleplayer. That site was kind of unorganized.
Anyway, WELCOME!
I'm always up for a roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back