[Great Light and Brazen Shadows] Character Creation Rules

Exthalion

Elder Member
Character Creation:

• Backstory: Your last three lives, at least two sentences each. Also, explain in brief what the general reason for creating you was, though you are not bound to that in later play.
  • Experience: Use the rules found in MoEP: Alchemicals. Errata is in effect. You are capped at E2. Note, you may not purchase additional charm slots, that is a plot element.
  • Excellencies: Three free augmentations. The first and second augmentations of each attribute are submodules of a single charm of which one is free on purchase.
  • Health boxes: Free, non-charm, purchases of Strain-Resistant Chassis Modification equal to Essence. SRCM may not be purchased as a charm.
  • Affiliation: No Gremlins or Adamants

Other Notes: This is my first game so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I make. If you would point them out to me I would much appreciate it.

Rules Clarifications and Additions

• 9/7/5 +1 Attribute distribution
  • Initial 8 charms may be used for MA charms
  • The 3 free augmentations do not take up charm slots. They may not be uninstalled and represent intrinsic installations.
  • Each charm or equivalent given up provides 6xp for submoduals
  • Craft is one ability. For each dot of craft you may select one area of craft as broad as an elemental or exotic craft. You may apply your full craft rating to craft projects for the areas you have chosen. Additional areas of competence may be purchased for 3xp.

Allowed Content: All official 2E+Scroll of Errata and Ink Monkies is available, but entries from Scroll of the Monk or Scroll of Heroes must be submitted for approval. Homebrew will also be considered. I would appreciate it if requests for homebrew were in the following format:

Name of Request: Charm or Fix name

Reference Location: Link

SummeryThe basic nature of the material. Why you want it would also be helpful in the event that the material is not approved so that I may work with you if need be.

For the inevitable Manifold Transhuman Implants, are there any house rules to Mutations?

First Pulse Style was approved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back