• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic -Gray day- OOC

Main thread: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/open-gray-day-a-post-apocalyptic-survival.502053/

TaKKa

Unlucky

<<>>
Main thread/interested check: Futuristic - (Open)-Gray day- a post apocalyptic survival
Welcome to the discussion / OOC. This is right place to give ideas, ask questions or try your luck to catch a few cookies.
horizontal-image-of-flying-cookies-falling-on-a-cup-of-coffee-cavan-images.jpg

Seriously, they get away really fast.
<<>>
Credits to Karla Gracia Burneo for photo

Ayo Takka, is there a template/guide for character creation, or can I just go crazy?
Ooo going crazy? Yes, it’s welcome! (however, remember not to overdo it). Do you have already something specific in mind?

Ooo going crazy? Yes, it’s welcome! (however, remember not to overdo it). Do you have already something specific in mind?
I have an OC from a post-apocalyptic roleplay I did a while ago. He has these two big temperature-resistant tentacles that grow from between his shoulder blades which I hope isn't too OP because I like rp-ing as him. He can get pretty graphic though, so it's a shame that gore/violence is limited on this site.

I have an OC from a post-apocalyptic roleplay I did a while ago. He has these two big temperature-resistant tentacles that grow from between his shoulder blades which I hope isn't too OP because I like rp-ing as him. He can get pretty graphic though, so it's a shame that gore/violence is limited on this site.
Do you still have his character sheet? I'd love to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back