• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity Falls: World of Strange

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time
@Veno @ManyFaces @Altaynna

Sorry if I missed someone.

SO, with the other RP at capacity, I'm setting up this one. This is going to follow a different plot from the other Gravity Falls RP and its for everybody who missed out. I'm going to be accepting six people.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I'd love to join, I must decline. I will be a bit too busy this week due to exams. However, the rp starts a week later I'll be available. ;-;

Can we RP as characters from the show?

Because according to the intro I just arrived there, and to the sign up I am between 12-17.

Just want to make sure, because I always wanted to be Stan and Bill, but I can make an OC if required.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I don't really have much of a plot in mind for that. Though, if someone started an RP like that I'd definitely join.

Deadkool said:
Unfortunately, I don't really have much of a plot in mind for that. Though, if someone started an RP like that I'd definitely join.
Well.

If you want a plot, here's one:

Bill Cipher's last words were: "AXOLOTL (The Aztec God of Death and Lightning)! My time has come to burn! I invoke the ancient power that I may return!"

Also, Stan regenerated his mind after a WHOLE memory wipe in a few minutes. Any other person couldn't do that with several minutes over their whole lives. I believe Cipher is inside Stan's mind, waiting for the right moment to come out.

How about that being a plot? I'd be eager to be either Stan or Bill, or both of them. Or neither. Again, I would love to RP either of them, but I have an OC if it's a no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back