Story Grace

saor_illust

keq best girl<33 ayaya GOT :3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
STOP! Before you go on to read the story, please- hear me out. This story would not be made possible without the help of the wonderful user ravenclawesome and her art giveaway contest! Go check them out right now on RPNation here: ravenclawesome

And, of course, thanks to my wonderful OCs Izzy and Grace for popping into my head! I love you Izzy and Grace! <3

Now, read on! -@izzyandgrace
~
Grace started having the visions when Grace was 5. She always told them to her mom, because she didn’t know what else to do with them. “Mom!” she sobbed one day. “Snowball the cat is gonna die!” Poor mom. She was so confused. Snowball wasn’t even sick at that point, but she knew. Two weeks later, my prophecy came true. Snowball came down with cancer, and later died. Fast forward 10 years later. “Grace, honey, come in and wash your hands!” her mother called. Grace was out in the backyard climbing trees. “Ok!” she called back. Jumping down, she ran inside. Grace led a pretty normal life. She does have the occasional vision, though. She deals with them by drawing scenes from them, and now sometimes, she doodles sometimes for fun. The next morning at school, she walked over to a tree and sat in it. It had the perfect crook for sitting, and it was comfy. Suddenly, she saw someone’s cat, Fluffy, somehow she knew the name and gender of the cat, being rolled over by a car. And then she saw the person. Sketching the cat as she knew it slightly, she walked over to them. “Hey, is your cat named Fluffy?” she asked. “Who are you? And why the heck are you asking me that? Yeah, my cat’s Fluffy. What’s it to you?” They retorted. “Your cat’s going to die today,” she replied quietly. Grace was 15 now. “Hey, look, this kid thinks she KNOWS that my cat is gonna die today! Maybe she’s gonna kill my cat to prove her point!” Fluffy’s owner yelled. As she walked back the tree she was sitting in earlier, the other kids splattered her with insults. “Weirdo,” they called her. “Stupid,” they taunted. Sitting in the tree, trying her best to ignore them, she finished the doodle of Fluffy. Struggling through her year of 9th grade, she turned 16, and got all C’s. Then in 10th grade, everything changed. She met a new girl, named Isobel. However, Isobel wasn’t all that nice. Later Grace would learn that Isobel had trust-issues at the time, as now Grace has helped Isobel get past that trust-wall and into the real world. “Get away from me,” she grumbled when Grace first approached her. “Hi! I’m Grace. And you are...?” Grace asked brightly. “Isobel.” Isobel mumbled under her breath. As they grew closer, mostly because Grace kept badgering Isobel about herself, Grace had to admit, they shared almost everything with each other. Everything, except for the fact that Grace had recently learned at the time that someone, somewhere was slowly convincing her dad that her mother was the root cause of all of his problems. Everytime he stepped into the house, he would find yet another reason to be mad at his wife. One day, her father opened the door in a rage and grabbed the nearest knife. “It’s time for you to die,” he growled, pointing the knife at his wife. “No, please Roger!” she cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. “No, when you’re dead, the world will be a better place,” Roger yelled. And with that, he stabbed the knife into her chest and left it there. Seeing Grace standing in the doorway, however, as she had just arrived home from school, he glared at her. “You-” he started. Grace grabbed the bloody knife from her dead mother’s body and pointed it at her father. “Stay away from me,” she screamed. “Don’t touch me!” When Roger took several steps towards Grace, she screamed in terror and jabbed the knife into his body. “Why you little-” He stopped when Grace turned around and ran for her life, running to Isobel’s house. “Isobel!” she screamed. “Please-!” Isobel came running out of the house and hugged Grace. “It’s going to be alright now.” Isobel murmured into her ear. “It’s ok now.” Grace trembled in Isobel’s grip. “I-I killed-I killed my-I killed my-” she stumbled on her words. “Ssshhh,” Isobel murmured into her ear. “It’s alright now…” she said soothingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back