• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham IC

NanLia

the one and only
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
xoTUCu9.jpg

Gotham - City Hall - Daybreak

The sounds of sirens had filled the night. Gotham's police force, all off and on duty officers, had been called in. Arkham Asylum had been broken. Psychotic villains returned to the streets and the slums, back into the awaiting arms of Gotham's underbelly and there was little they could to do stop them.

The Bat-Signal had been lit and forgotten: no one had answered the call.

Already the press were mounting the steps to city call awaiting answers from the Mayor and Commissioner. Silence fell over the crowd, as the Mayor took the podium set up for the impromptu press conference.
"My people of Gotham. Last night was one of the darkest we have faced in a long time. We have become reliant, complacent on the Batman for protection. We have fallen into dire straights before and he had always been there to pick us up and set us aright, but where was he? Where is he now?" He waited in the silence for emphasis.
"Well I say no more! We cannot. No, we Will not. Leave our fate in the hands of just one man! From this day going forward we call on all the heroes of Gotham to our aide!"​

Commisioner Gordon
Gotham - City Hall

Gordon turned way from the press and the Mayor with a frown of disgust. Lighting a smoke from his pocket he took a few steps away to lean against a marble column out of sight of the press for the moment. The whole scene sickened him, it had been one night! Albeit an important night, but how could the Mayor turn so quickly on the Caped Crusader? Arkham was always being broken into, or out of by the criminally insane and last night was no different from any other. The GCPD had been run off their feet, all off duty cops had been called in to help, and even then they couldn't even pick up half the inmates that had escaped, but blaming Batman was ridiculous.

He inhaled his spoke sharply, mildly aware of the Mayor pronouncing open season of Gotham's villains, begging other Heroes to come to their aide. What a joke. He thought. He knew he was supposed to be part of this press conference, after all the GCPD was supposed to make a formal statement. A smirk crossed his face, hidden beneath his thick mustache as he started to walk away, this was certainly going to be the best answer from the GCPD.

"No comment."

Barbara Gordon
Gotham U - Dorms

With a groan Barbara rolled over in her hard bed and eyed the red blinking light of her alarm clock. It still hadn't gone off, but she knew her fate was coming. It was nearly time for class and she was still exhausted. Last night was supposed to be a night off, not that many of those came in the line of work she was in, but she had needed to study for her exams today. Just two more weeks of school and she was free for the summer, couldn't the criminals in this city just understand that?

She had been called out to Arkham, as had the rest of the Bat-Fam, in lieu of Batman himself. Where he was, she hadn't a clue, and hadn't spent much time thinking about it beyond how annoyed she'd been. After spending the night chasing down escaped convicts she had crawled back to her dorm to study until the early rays of light had started to shine through the blinds. She knew she wouldn't get anywhere in her exam if she didn't at least try to get some sleep, so she had laid down the rest and close her eyes.

The alarm went off, the horrid buzzing drilling through her skull. "Alright Babs," She said to herself. "You got this. Two exams today, one tomorrow and we're golden." She rolled out of bed and started to search for something to wear that wasn't her crime fighting suit.

-Slade was in his secret base location, which could not be traced, not even by the likes of Batman himself, as his usual daily operations were continuing within Gotham. He had his minor henchman doing errands for him, within the backstreets of Gotham. They were gathering weapons of mass destruction behind the scenes, all in different locations within Gotham that were untraceable by normal Police/FBI standards. Slade was almost at a point of running Gotham, but he never revealed himself as he usually had other bigger villains acting as the face of this "so called" organisation, keeping himself anonymous.

Slade was watching Gotham fall apart on the news, watching the Mayor blame Batman for everything causing him to smirk to himself as he was preparing for his combat training. This was the first part of his plan, to turn Gotham against the Batman. As he made his way to training, one of his minor henchman came in to update him, telling him that operations are running smoothly without any signs of interruption and that their latest shipping dock was about to reach the city. Slade wasn't really into the dirty work going out in Gotham, but he had his own secret intentions and he needed to keep them going in order to complete his secret operation, which he would not even reveal to his team mates.-

"Hmmph....looks like everything's running smoothly as usual!! With Batman down and out, this towns mine!!"

-After he was done listening to his report he went into his own dojo like training facility. In front of him were three different warrior masters from the League of Assassins, specifically for training as he had connections through Ras Al Ghul himself. Each one of them had a different type of fighting style, to test him. They were to attack him at once so he could hone his art and keep an edge over the different types of martial arts. The three then started to attack, Slade was on the defensive as they were attacking, pushing him back slowly. Little did they know, Slade was studying their formation of attack. -

"The League has gone soft, if that's all you've got!!"

-He then eventually got their pattern of attack, and Slade "the master tactician" formed a tactical counter attack pattern in his head before he commenced, thinking to himself "My turn!!". Time stood still for Slade at this point, as he started by ducking under the first attackers high punch before wrapping his arm around his neck and Judo slamming him into the ground hard with his enhanced strength, knocking him out instantly. -

"Pathetic!!"

-The second attacker came from behind him, but Slade did a side flip kick right into his face causing his opponent to fly backwards, landing very hard and passing out straight away.-

"I know a lot of women that would put up a better fight than you!!"

-The last attacker threw a high punch as well, but Slade slipped his head to the right and gave a quick three combination punch to his liver. The last attacker had enough energy to throw one more knee kick which Slade countered with a downward elbow hook. Slade then rapidly punched him three more times in the liver causing him to lean forward, before clapping his hands against the attackers ears and finishing him off with side flip kick to the face-

"You're not too bad......for a little bit#%!!......Is this all the league has to offer!!!"

-He yelled out in anger as his three opponents were down and out on his dojo floor. Slade then walked up to his wing chun dummy and continued to practice his different combinations of attacks.-

NanLia NanLia

Damian Wayne
Earlier...
"Master Damian, as you and I both know, there is no need to worry over the absence of your father.", Alfred spoke with a calm and soothing voice, but it didn't help settle Damian's nerves. "Besides, the injury you sustained yesterday, during the prison break, is too major. Which is why I recommend you don't go patrolling!". Pennyworth was right, but Damian would never admit that--an inherited trait from his father. The wound that Damian received yesterday was too severe, but it healed to a much more stable condition. Although, Damian was still unsure of how he allowed that escapee to hurt him like that? Was he that worried over his father's disappearance? For now, Damian had to have a clear mind and concentrate on capturing the criminals who had escaped, then he could worry about his father. "Don't worry about me Pennyworth,", Damian said, rising from his seat on the couch, "besides, I'm only going to watch the Mayor's speech.". Alfred knew that wasn't true, but Damian was too much like his father. Once his mind was made up, that's what was going to happen. In a final attempt to stop Damian from putting on his Robin suit, Alfred suggested that he drive Damian to the Mayor's speech. Chuckling, Damian shot the offer done. "I can find my own way there, Pennyworth.". And with that, Damian strode to the grandfather clock, carefully moving the hands to a certain time...10:48, the time in which Damian's paternal grandparents were murdered. The clock made a click sound, and began to reveal a secret passage--the entrance to "The Batcave".

Now...
Damian had waited nearly an hour for the Mayor to begin his "motivational" speech to his citizens. And while it started off well, anger eventually took over Damian's mind, primarily because of the mention of his father. "Everything my father sacrificed, everything he did, only to be disgraced by this ungrateful piece of trash!", Damian screamed, unnoticed that his earpiece was on. Alfred came on, his voice startling Damian a little--which is difficult in itself to do. "If I may intervene...", Alfred's voice continued to mumble through Damian's ears, while...while some pain coursed through his lower abdomen. The source, a deep wound that had been there since yesterday. Damian placed his hand over the pain, grinding his teeth in agony. How did Alfred's stitches come loose? Finally, the pain subdued, and Alfred's voice became clear again. "Master Damian? Are you alright? Master Damian!". "I'm fine Pennyworth, just...upset over what the mayor is saying.". Still standing on the ledge of a roof, overlooking the public assembly, Robin could hear a faint bang sound. Could someone have fired a gun? Without even considering the possibilities, Damian took off in the direction of the noise.

Harleen Quinzel

Harley was rudely awoken by a much to noisy ringing on her nightstand. A soft curse left her mouth as her heavy eyes slowly opened to put off the alarm clock. She knew she shouldn't have stayed up all night to study but she had wanted to be extra prepared for the English exam today. With a soft groan she got up from her bed, grabbing her glasses from the nightstand. Fat joke, she thought for a moment as she gazed down at the frame in her hands. They had a very low prescription, she hardly even needed them but she thought that they made her look more serious. Not just like any other blonde.

She had often heard certain comments in highschool and this shouldn't repeat in college! She couldn't lose control again. She had worked so hard for that scolarship... She quickly picked out a set of clothes and clothes and changed into a blue blouse and some black skinny jeans before she grabbed her bag from the table before she moved to rush out... Wait! She forgot something..Her pills. Her eyes shot to the two white pills that sat ready to take on the nighstand.

She quickly swallowed them down with an half empty can of red bull and ran straighways into her room mate on the way out, her books slipping out of her hands and her drink spilling right on the girls hello kitty? pajamas.

"Shit-...Oh gosh sorry, Barbara! I didn't see you there.Really I-" she said excusingly to her dorm mate, readjusting her glasses as she looked up to the red head infront of her. Harleen and her hadn't really made friends yet. She didn't knew a lot about her beside her name as the year had just started.

NanLia NanLia

Matthew Hogan, a.k.a, Clayface
It was in the slums of Old Gotham City where Matthew Hogan, otherwise known as Clayface, was taking refuge within an old abandoned warehouse. Before him stood a pair of mobsters wearing gray tench-coats and shades; one of them was presenting the living slab of clay with a briefcase filled with test tubes filled with a strange, glowing purple liquid. Clayface bared a wide, toothy smile as he glared at the test tubes, chuckling with a ragged cough congested with clay before looking at the mobsters as he then said, "What does yer boss need?"

"There is a briefcase filled with money owed to the boss." One of the mobsters began, closing the briefcase as he held it to his side, "But as it was being delivered through the Diamond District, the coppers came and apprehended the guys delivering the dough. As far as we're aware of, the cops took the money back to the Gotham City Police Headquarters. The boss wants you to get in there, get the money, and meet us at this same building by tomorrow at 9:30. The boss has big plans with this money, so he would be in your dept if you pull off this task for him."

Clayface pondered for a moment; through he felt that he would rather avoid a ruckus with the Gotham City Police Department, the thought of trying out a new act as a law-abiding officer filled him with excitement. And with the caped crusader out of the picture, what did he have to loose!?

"Yeah, sure, I'll get your boss's dough back by tomorrow." Clayface exclaimed as he grinned, "But on one condition."

"And what would that be?" The mobster asked with a raised eyebrow, which would turn into an expression of discomfort as Clayface drew his head close to the mobster's, ginning menicingly as he then pointed to the briefcase.

"I wanna try one of those bad boys out during my "performance"..."

(Continuation from Clayface RP DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 )

-Slade was still practising on his wing chun dummy before he heard a distress signal going off in the background which caused him to sigh deeply as he was not satisfied with his combat training for the day. He then accessed his super computer to access the data of the distress signal. He realised that the distress signal was coming from one of his valuable briefcases. The henchman only thought that there was money in the briefcase, but there was something far more valuable than that and obviously Slade would not entrust them to know what it was.

He then accessed the micro-camera in the briefcase, while also accessing the tracking device on it before realising that it was in the Gotham police station, causing him to get really pissed as he whispered to himself. "Only one job, and you still screwed up!!". He then got up and put on his earpiece calling out to one of his units nearby the police station.-

"Sector 7, I need you to retrieve the briefcase in the Gotham City police department in your vicinity now!! Get me that briefcase and you'll be rewarded generously!.....I've updated the coordinates to your mobile tracking systems.....Go get it!!"

-He then, changed the frequency of his microphone, to a more secure channel as he contacted one of his higher right hand men. He knew that his minor henchman were going to most likely fail the mission, but they were good pawns of his master plan and just like pawns, they were disposable/replaceable. He then spoke in a more casual tone-

"Come in Deadshot! Floyd you there?"

-After a brief silence, a voice came through the earpiece responding to Slade in an informal like tone-

"Hey Slade! What's cracking?"

-Slade then laughed slightly before he responded with a slightly firm tone-

"Need you to retrieve a package for me.....I'm sending you coordinates now!!....It's a briefcase that I need!"

-Floyd (Deadshot) acknowledged Slades request and responded immediately in a sarcastic tone before he started to suit up in his Deadshot suit-

"Anything for you, My Good Sir!!"

-Slade smiled at his response and took off his earpiece before standing up and resuming his practice against his wing chun dummy stand, he knew that Deadshot would not let him down. Within the next 30 minutes, Deadshot was already lined up with his sniper rifle about two buildings away from the Gotham Police station, which had the briefcase that was to be retrieved. He had his infrared, night vision and X-ray vision scope ready for the mission. He first used his X-Ray vision scope and saw which room the briefcase was in as he whispered to himself "Bingo". He then scoped around the surroundings noticing quite a high number of police men within the building. He then called out through his microphone to the minor henchman from Sector 7-

"Deadshot in position!! I've got eyes on the prize!!.....It's in the central room on Level 3....Get ready for extraction plan, code 2!...Remember no stealth required!!

-As Floyd was still looking in his scope, he then noticed six cars pulling up in front of the building with at least five henchman inside each of them. They were all masked and heavily armed. They then got off the car with their heavy machine guns and walked right in to the station. As soon as they stepped foot in the station, they fired away with their machine guns, sparking a gunfight with the cops in the building. Deadshot smiled at the Henchmans enthusiasm, as he noticed that they were really loyal to Slade and off course the good money for their services-

NanLia NanLia DankWaffles DankWaffles DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

In an alleyway close to the police station, great globe of thick clay oozed out from a sewer hatch, before molding into what roughly looked human. Blue and navy colored clothing would be made as Clayface transformed into an average police officer, smirking as he then pulled out the tube of purple liquid from his body and drank it. Through a previous conversation he had with the mobsters, he had learned that the chemicals would allow him to take up different forms longer than he usually could; exactly what he needed to pull of greater acts.

But as a disguised Clayface made his way out of the alleyway and turned around the corner, his eyes widened in surprise as he saw that a massive shoot-out had erupted between the officers and a group of armed thugs. Disappointed that he wouldn't be able to pull of the act he had been fantasizing before got here, Clayface knew that this was an opertunity to get to the briefcase quicker. Running to the station, Clayface would make his way to the back of the station in search for another entrance, eventually finding a window that lead to an empty office. Though his plans didn't go as he anticipated, things seemed to be in Clayface's favor...

Commissioner Gordon
City Hall
He had not gone far from the Mayor and his speech, though he had kept himself out of the spotlight for the time being. He had no interest in taking a position on Batman, his disappearance or his suspected whereabouts for the time being. He had ever trust and faith that the Dark Knight would return to them, when he was good and ready. He waited, until the Mayor had retreated back into city hall, the press had receded and even those disguised as civilians had wandered off before he made himself known once more. He headed into City Hall, by passing his secretary he let himself into the Mayor's office.

The man was already on the phone, only minutes after the end of the press conference he was already conducting another interview. Gordon huffed, contemplated stepping out for another cigarette but he knew if he didn't stay within sight the Mayor was likely going to take another call if he wasn't interrupted.

Barbara Gordon
Gotham University
Barbara gave a yelp of surprise, not that Harley had alarmed her; she had heard her roommate moving around in her own room, but the cold liquid splashing down her leg and soaking the cotton pants. Well Damn. She thought, but she turned a friendly smile to Harley. "It's all good." She said, turning to head back into her bedroom, she needed change. "Probably shouldn't wander around in pajama's anyways." She commented. Back into her bedroom she found herself a pair of grey leggings to replace the cotton bottoms had had been planning on wearing.

Now later than she already started, Barbara was rushing from the dorm to the hall, and veritably racing her way from student housing to campus. She glanced briefly at her phone before turning it off entirely. She knew the rest of the BatFam would rely on her to help should anything go down, but she couldn't give up passing her courses to catch a cat-burglar. At least not today.

DiscoQuinn DiscoQuinn

Last edited:
Harleen Quinzel

"They are nice..." she complimented her holding back a grin at the terribly cute print before she hastily rushed out of the room. She quickly went under in the crowd like she usually did.

As fast as her athletic legs would carry her, she pushed herself through the mass off people on the campus to get into the uni building. Before she could even reach the door she was thrown over by a larger guy who pushed her to the asphalt and grabbed for her bag.

"Hey!" she shouted at him quickly getting up to chase after the thief. Great! That was really the last thing she needed. It wasn't like she even had money in there. Just the books that costed half of a fortune and...her pills! "Shit...shit.." she cursed unlike her own self, her head starting to get dizzy at the thought.

They couldn't be gone. She chased past Barbara almost running into her a second time as she went after the guy. This was stupid. She could strangle the guy, rip out his eyeballs and-...No calm down Harleen! You'll get them back yeah?, she told herself.

NanLia NanLia

Damian Wayne
With every step Damian took, pushing himself towards his desired location, the sound didn't repeat itself. Within the next six steps, Damian realized that the loud bang must've been a trash can, or car accident, or something of that sort. Now four blocks away from his starting position, Damian ran back, vaulting, running, jumping, and bypassing any other obstacle in his way. About halfway to his destination, Alfred's voice came into Damian's ear. "Master Damian, there's an emergency distress call at GCPD. You must hurry!". "En route now.", Damian huffed. His steps, now with more speed and power, burned his legs, but he couldn't stop now. If someone at the police station were to get hurt, that blood would be on his hands. Plus, he couldn't disappoint his father, not now, not ever.

Damian leaped from rooftop to rooftop, kicked off of walls, and vaulted over ventilation shafts, to ensure that he'd make it to GCPD quickly. Only a minute away now, Robin tapped on his ear and spoke, "Alfred, I need a thermal scan on the GCPD. Mark all hostiles.". Alfred responded quickly, "Right away.". "One, two, three...thirty! I count nearly thirty men!". Damian only smirked and enthusiastically said, "Oh, this will be fun.". The GCPD, now in view, was becoming lit up with the blasts from the gunfire being exchanged. Inside was a skirmish between thugs and cops. Robin came to a halt at the edge of an adjacent building rooftop and considered his approach to this dilemma. "Master Damian, what are you waiting for?", Alfred interrupted Damian's thinking. "I'm planning.", and just like that, Damian settled on a dramatic approach. He pulled a line launcher from his utility belt and shot one end of steel cable into the brick layer of the GCPD. The other end was connected to a brick pillar behind him. Damian quickly ran backwards and then charged forward, his feet lifting off the ground when he sprang himself from the edge of the roof. His one hand grappled to the line launcher, and his other hand dangled by his side--along with his feet. It only took a few seconds to reach the glass below the brick layer. Damian detached the cable and line launcher, and shot through the glass window.

The glass shattered around him as he broke through the window. His entry was not supposed to be a surprise, as he alerted most--if not all--of the henchmen in the station. Damian swiftly rolled forward and remained in a crouch position, making eye contact with a police officer who was ducked behind a cart for cover. Footsteps neared, and Damian's head jolted towards the door to his right. It swung open and four henchmen were standing in shock to see him there. Without hesitation, Damian bolted towards them and attacked. He bounced off the ground and kicked one thug in the face, sending him backwards. Then, he pushed his hand against another thugs face, stopping his advancement into the middle of the four men. Doing this, Damian kicked his legs out, striking the thug in his pectorals. The thug in which Damian used to stop, also fell backwards. Landing on his back, Damian shot up, springing himself back up with his hands. Charging once again, Damian countered an aimed punch to the face. Following through with the counter, he quickly rammed his left knee into the attacker's lower rib cage, the bones crunching. To the right, another thug was throwing another punch towards Damian's direction. He bent backwards, avoiding the punch, and jabbed his foot into the knee cap of the opponent, only to forcefully elbow his stunned thug's jaw. With two thugs remaining, Damian allowed them to attack first. Speedily, Damian ducked under and over the one thug's arm, ramming his palm into his shoulder and sending him to face Damian. Rapidly, Damian sent a series of punches to the man's torso. The last man standing was quickly finished when Damian leaped into air, spun around with his leg out, and catching the man's head with Robin's heel. "Now to finish off the rest.", he smiled.

As Clayface continued to make his way through the main hallway, passing offices with staff members taking cover. An officer would occasionally dash pass Clayface to join the shootout, in which he was carful to move himself to let the officers past by without bumping into him. After carefully searching the main floor of the station, Clayface growled in frustration. That damn briefcase had to be somewhere! But then a thought came. Laughing at himself, Clayface looked around to make sure that no-one was nearby, before his right arm began to turn back into a gooey mass of clay. Twisting and writhing, his arm transformed and solidified into a bolder-like club, in which he began to slam it against the celling.

After only three slams, the feeling above finally gave away and crumbled into pieces, in which he leaped up above and landed on the next floor on his feet, with pieces of debris getting penetrated into his body. However, what he didn't take into note was that the room above was an office full of more officers, who took cover as a hole in the floor exploded. Though undoubtedly confused, the officers aimed their firearms at Clayface, shivering in fear yet standing their ground. A foolish mistake indeed.

"P-put your arms in the air or w-we'll shoo-" Befoe one of the officers could finish her sentence, Clayface cackled as he flexed his body, shouted the debris out from his body and across the room like bullets. As bones shattered and flesh ripped, almost all of the officers in the room were dead, with only a handful crying out in agony from their severe injuries.

At this point, Clayface decided to ditch the disguise as his body began to melt, turning into a formless pile of clay as he then began to slither and ooze out of the room to scan the second floor for the briefcase. With everything that was going on, Clayface felt that a stealthy approach was no longer necessary, and wanted nothing more to get his mission over with.

Last edited:
Talia al Ghul
In flight headed to Gotham

Not even twenty four hours since the Dark Knight's disappearance and already his foe's were creeping out of the slums to reclaim what was once theirs. Talia found it offensive these low life, these criminals thought for a second they could even compare to what Batman had been. Clearly they were mistaken into believing they were powerful enough to hold the city, let alone event their small portions. The criminals of Gotham were very small minded, always wanting the same thing: someone else's portion. If only the could see the bigger pictures, like the League did. Gotham was just once piece of a much larger puzzle. Now while the Dark Knight controlled her, there was simply no point in establishing a foothold within it's limits; the man and the bat disliked the League ever so much. But it was simple enough to plant future seeds within the city limits and know that the man would accept them.

She thought idly on how Damian would be faring in his new role at Bruce's side. She had been delighted to hear he had taken up the Robin mantle, just knowing he was already on the right steps towards grandeur meant great things for him and the League in the future. No doubt the boy would be less than pleased with her presence, but these things could be easily worked out. The flight was a bore, first class or not it was slow moving, so far as she was concerned, and once the pilot allowed in flight WiFi she immediately had her phone out to catch up on the cities events.

First and foremost Slade was quick to the draw, somehow he had managed to coerce other's of relevant status to work along side him and beneath him. Idiotic as it was, they were actually obeying the man. With a frown she easily typed out a message for the criminal.

You have over reached your position. Impudent as you are, you honestly believe that in the absence of the Dark Knight Gotham belongs to you. Step down now while you still have the chance.

David Dauntless David Dauntless

Slade aka Deathstroke

-Slade had now finished his training in his dojo, he then turned on the television to notice that his plans were still going through as scheduled till he noticed a young man attempting to rid of his minor henchman causing him to chuckle. Slade was not worried about him but he was more worried about obtaining his briefcase.

He then turned off his television and received a message from an unidentified person as he was about to have his shower. The message came from an untraceable/secured line. Slade obviously went through the codes of programming and identified the user. He realised it was Talia, which caused him to smirk to himself as he shook his head slightly. He then replied with a message of his own swiftly, on a highly secured line as well wondering how she would respond-
Text
Talia:
You have over reached your position. Impudent as you are, you honestly believe that in the absence of the Dark Knight Gotham belongs to you. Step down now while you still have the chance.​
Slade: Looks like daddy let you come out to play with the big boys!!....Gotham can be all yours when I'm done, all I want is the Bats!!. By the way, care to join me for dinner, I've got a special someone coming...we can also discuss terms in a civilised manner if you're interested..​
-He mentioned in his message as he was going to be having dinner with a very high figure in Gotham in order to fulfill his master plan. He was wondering how she would respond, but regardless of her answer, all he wanted was to have a final fight to the death against the Batman to see who really is the best, once and for all. Running Gotham however, was one of the only ways to draw him out so he needed his master plan to work. Slade had the respect of Ras Al Ghul, but with Talia he couldn't tell as she was pretty unpredictable at times and this intrigued him greatly.-​

NanLia NanLia

Floyd aka Deadshot
-Deadshot realised that the cops downstairs were pinned down, but he noticed a young man dressed as a vigilante coming to aid them, fighting through the minor henchman as if he were trained as an assassin. He noticed the boy had seemed to be Robins replacement of some sort causing him to shake his head as he communicated to the henchman.-
"Keep it up guys...Take out that Robin wannabe kid!!.....Now I need at least a team of five, to infiltrate the police vehicle base and disable their vehicles while their pinned down so you guys can get away!!

-As he got up he then seemed to have noticed some type of sludge like creature, then he realised that it was Clayface who was assumed dead at the time. He then spoke to his team as he seemed interested in the potential of recruiting clay face to their team. He also knew that Slade would not refuse for sure.

"Hold fire if you see Clayface! I need to have words with him!!

-The minor henchman seemed to have increased their rate of shooting down the police, intensifying it trying to take them all out, while five other henchman made their way to the police vehicle base to disable their vehicles. Then it got to the point where one of the henchman was aiming with an RPG, ready to fire away, aiming right at the spot where he last saw Robin.

Deadshot then started running through the rooftops jumping over obstacles freely and as he reached the closest building towards the police department he used his grappling hook to pull himself towards the third floor of the building as he shot the lights out while landing, ready to use his wrist mounted sub machine guns against the cops. He then commenced by using his night vision as he was shooting his way through majority of the police, killing may in the dark and he knew at some point, Clayface would be on the third floor, giving him the perfect opportunity to try to recruit him.-
DankWaffles DankWaffles DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

This corporations workplace was always crowded and a little chaotic with so many people coming in and out of the building. With so many issues being handled on daily basis, it was natural to have so many people in the same building. Today wasn't any exception. But the security was always moderate. Yet they needed an extra support today for a certain meeting about the city's water system. A big project was about to be accepted and an infamous corp was about to tie this expensive deal. They needed everything safe and silent, as the signs were being swapped on papers.

That extra security was Knightmare none the less. It wasn't often he was involved with things like this, but this whole body-guarding mission was a simple request by his connections (disguised as agents of the FBI). While they didn't go on further details, they briefly informed the hero that they were expecting a surprise attack, with the president of the corp being targeted. The people who warned him of this didn't play paranoia and they were mostly right on their good guesses. So Knightmare was assigned to this mission.

In the briefing room, both sides were sitting around the rectangle table. All were in formal suits and wearing their best poker faces. At the moment, last details of the papers were being examined. Once they were all read and agreed on, they would be closing off the deal.

The meeting continued for two more hours. Lawyers were being nitpick about meanings in between lines and there were many parts to be changed. The doors were closed and the early afternoon sun was invading into the briefing room in a lazy haze. Nothing happened so far and his connections might have proved wrong this time. Though, that thought lasted until one of the lawyers collapsed back on his chair, as if he just fainted. His head almost fell back over his shoulders. But the bullet hole which appeared on his forehead was the proof he was assassinated. While the window didn't get broken, there was a same size hole through it. When others realized what was happening, screams and panic started in the briefing room.

Yet this wasn't over.

Not yet.

Lucas really didn't like doing these types of jobs, they reminded him of when he first became a member of the League and was forced to be on guard duty for Ra's room. There were of course close proximity guards outside the meeting room but Lucas was running perimeter security with other FBI agents outside, cameras were flashing and reporters trying to ask him questions but he had to keep focused on the mission. "Alpha team, how are you looking?" he spoke into his ear piece and was reassured that everything was fine with the close proximity detail, "should be just a routine guard detail but stay frosty" he advised them as he inspected his perimeter guard.

Lucas knew that even the most routine missions could go sour quickly so he was always on alert. The last few hours seemed to drag on until all of a sudden he heard the tell tale snap of a gunshot and his ear piece lit up with activity. "WE HAVE AN EAGLE DOWN I REPEAT EAGLE IS DOWN! DO WE HAVE A 20 ON THE SHOOTER?" alpha team shouted, people were screaming and starting to scatter as all the FBI agents attempted to close down the area. Lucas looked around for an area where a shooter could have had a clear line of sight and thats when he saw it, the outline of a person running across the rooftops. "I see the shooter, lock down the area...I'm in pursuit" he calmly order and began to run towards the fire escape across the street.

Slade aka Deathstroke
-Slade had now finished his training in his dojo, he then turned on the television to notice that his plans were still going through as scheduled till he noticed a young man attempting to rid of his minor henchman causing him to chuckle. Slade was not worried about him but he was more worried about obtaining his briefcase.

He then turned off his television and received a message from an unidentified person as he was about to have his shower. The message came from an untraceable/secured line. Slade obviously went through the codes of programming and identified the user. He realised it was Talia, which caused him to smirk to himself as he shook his head slightly. He then replied with a message of his own swiftly, on a highly secured line as well wondering how she would respond-

Text
Talia:
You have over reached your position. Impudent as you are, you honestly believe that in the absence of the Dark Knight Gotham belongs to you. Step down now while you still have the chance.

Slade: Looks like daddy let you come out to play with the big boys!!....Gotham can be all yours when I'm done, all I want is the Bats!!. By the way, care to join me for dinner, I've got a special someone coming...we can also discuss terms in a civilised manner if you're interested..

-He mentioned in his message as he was going to be having dinner with a very high figure in Gotham in order to fulfill his master plan. He was wondering how she would respond, but regardless of her answer, all he wanted was to have a final fight to the death against the Batman to see who really is the best, once and for all. Running Gotham however, was one of the only ways to draw him out so he needed his master plan to work. Slade had the respect of Ras Al Ghul, but with Talia he couldn't tell as she was pretty unpredictable at times and this intrigued him greatly.-​

NanLia NanLia

Floyd aka Deadshot
-Deadshot realised that the cops downstairs were pinned down, but he noticed a young man dressed as a vigilante coming to aid them, fighting through the minor henchman as if he were trained as an assassin. He noticed the boy had seemed to be Robins replacement of some sort causing him to shake his head as he communicated to the henchman.-

"Keep it up guys...Take out that Robin wannabe kid!!.....Now I need at least a team of five, to infiltrate the police vehicle base and disable their vehicles while their pinned down so you guys can get away!!

-As he got up he then seemed to have noticed some type of sludge like creature, then he realised that it was Clayface who was assumed dead at the time. He then spoke to his team as he seemed interested in the potential of recruiting Clayface to their team. He also knew that Slade would not refuse for sure.

"Hold fire if you see Clayface! I need to have words with him!!

-The minor henchman seemed to have increased their rate of shooting down the police, intensifying it trying to take them all out, while five other henchman made their way to the police vehicle base to disable their vehicles. Then it got to the point where one of the henchman was aiming with an RPG, ready to fire away, aiming right at the spot where he last saw Robin.

Deadshot then started running through the rooftops jumping over obstacles freely and as he reached the closest building towards the police department he used his grappling hook to pull himself towards the third floor of the building as he shot the lights out while landing, ready to use his wrist mounted sub machine guns against the cops. He then commenced by using his night vision as he was shooting his way through majority of the police, killing may in the dark and he knew at some point, Clayface would be on the third floor, giving him the perfect opportunity to try to recruit him.-

After, giving a good search around the second floor, Clayface growled in further frustration as he once again found himself empty-handed. Clay face felt that it would only be a matter of time before reinforces came to the station to aid the officers, and as such, knew that he needed to get a move on. Once again turing his hand into a mace, he punched his way to the third floor and stretched his body upwards, making his way to third and final floor of the building. Much to his relief, though, the third floor was nearly empty, with only a handful of officers in which he dispatched with little to no effort. As he oozed through the halls, though, his eyes widened as he came across a room full of tables... with one of them sporting a brown leather briefcase.

"Bingo." Clayface grinned; though he had to admit, he figured that they would have put the briefcase in a more secured and guarded room if it was so important to those mobsters...

Talia al Ghul
In flight

Looks like daddy let you come out to play with the big boys!!....Gotham can be all yours when I'm done, all I want is the Bats!!. By the way, care to join me for dinner, I've got a special someone coming...we can also discuss terms in a civilized manner if you're interested..

The message flickered onto her screen and she grinned. "Pompous ass." She said but still laughed. The message was likely meant to make angry, or quick to react, but she was far too calculating for that to work, not to mention the invitation to dinner was quite intriguing. She doubted greatly that it would lead her to any danger, that simply wasn't Slade's style. She quickly typed out a reply as the pilot announced their decent into Gotham.

Dinner sounds pleasant enough, you can send a car to pick me up. You know where I'm staying.

Commissioner Gordon
City Hall - Mayor's office
Finally the Mayor was finding the end of his conversation, after listening to, what felt like, hours of the man droning on pleasantries and name dropping, it sounded like he was finishing his call. Gordon leaned forward in his chair as the Mayor lowered the receiver to the phone to have it almost immediately ring once more. Before the Mayor could lift to answer Gordon stood and slammed his hand down on the phone to stop the Mayor.

"You need to answer my questions first." He said, with an angry glare.

At first the Mayor feigned innocence, smiling pleasantly, but when it was clear that he wouldn't get out of answering the Police Commissioner his smile faded and he leaned back in his plush chair. "Make it quick, I'm a busy man."

"It's been one night, how can you justify hanging out Batman to crucify? There isn't enough evidence that he's gone, let alone your accusations that he's abandoned the city."

Once more a smile returned to the Mayor's face. "Let's just say not every decision is made off of evidence. There are plenty of voting parties in this city that would like nothing more than Batman to be gone and possibly replaced with a new hero."

Barbara Gordon
Gotham University

She stood in the hall with the rest of the students waiting to be admitted to the classroom to write the first of her exams. She had been mildly aware of Harleen rushing past her in the halls, but beyond this she was far too distracted to think much of it. She was trying to puzzle out what had happened to Batman. It wasn't as though it was uncommon for him to disappear for lengths of time, but typically he'd notify at least someone in the Batfam. And from what she could figure from Damian the night before, this wasn't just routine.

She was jolted from her thoughts as the student behind her gave her a nudge, the TA's had opened the exam room for the student to enter and she felt a pang of nervousness as she hurried into the room.

Damian Wayne
One by one, Robin continued to pick off the enemies, holding them off and beating them into a bloody pulp. His current victim of his brutality was lying on the floor, blood running down his nose and dripping out of his mouth. This sort of brutality hasn't been seen since the beginning of Damian's appearance as Robin, but something had triggered a bad thought and Damian lost control. Damian continued with two more blows to the thug's bloodied, bruised, and broken face before arising from his crouched position. There were questions that still needed to be answered. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!?", his voice echoed the halls. Damian plunged his foot onto the criminal's chest and repeated his question: "WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE!". The thug chuckled and responded, "You think you're scary--like the Bat?" the thug's chuckling turned into a giggle, "You're not.". That's when Damian lost it. If his father wasn't here to protect Gotham, who would be? The only Bat-family, that Damian knows of, are Dick, Jason, Tim, Alfred, and Barbra; but Dick is in Bludhaven--or that's what Damian last knew--, Tim is god-knows where, Jason is definitely in Gotham--waiting to strike no doubt (;D), and Barbra...well Damian didn't keep track of what she was up to. Anyways, Damian thought of another way to gain the information he wanted--hopefully Pennyworth nor the rest of the Bat-family would find out about Damian's old method usage.

He reached in the back of his utility belt for his grappling hook, unhooking the line and tying it around the thug's neck and securing the line to a hook in the wall. Damian picked the criminal up and carried him to the window he had previously breached through, tossing the criminal over the other side. Standing there, watching the helpless victim suffer and attempt to reestablish a flow of oxygen, reminding Damian of the assassin he was taught to be, but it also went against what he was trying to prove to his father and the rest of his "family". "I'm going to ask one more time," his voice more irritated than angry, "who do you work for.". Somehow, the corrupt man hissed out, "D-...Death-...Deathstroke.".

To reward the unlawful man, Damian tugged up on the rope, allowing for oxygen to reach the man's lungs and brain; then released the rope, letting the man dangle once more. From what Damian was told about Deathstroke, or Slade--whatever Damian would refer to him as--, he was considered to be the "toughest son of a bitch" that Batman had ever faced, but that didn't strike fear into Damian. Instead, it made him more determined--almost as if he entered a competition. "Now, why are you attacking the police station?", he questioned. The man, once again, whistled his answer, "Brown, leather briefcase...that's all I know, I swear.". The man's face began transforming into an eggplant color, as every precious amount of air escaped from his body. "Now, was that so hard?", Damian teased, pulling the man back up over the window-sill. However, as soon as the man stood up, struggling to get the rope around his neck loosened, a bullet breached through his skull, brain matter and blood splattered everywhere. Standing there in shock, Damian jerked his head in the direction of the shooter. Far away, in the distance, stood a man. He wore a red helmet, brown leather jacket, and black military pants and boots. The man's sniper rifle lowered and he gave a two-finger salute to Damian. Under his breath, Damian mumbled, "Todd...". But there wasn't time to waste. If Jason meant to harm Damian, he would've done so already. There was still a briefcase in the building, and Damian had to search for it, otherwise, the criminals would get what they came for. Dashing down the hall, Damian paid attention to anything and everything; he allowed his senses to guide him (his hearing in particular). That's when a loud noise, similar to something crashing, had reached Damian's ears. So, he did what he thought was best. He chased after the sound.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 (Damian's on to you now:horns:)

As Clayface grabbed the briefcase and stored it within his body, he oozed his way out of the room and made his way back towards the hole me made while he was on the second floor. Even with the chaos that was erupting, the living clay monster took his sweat, sweat time as he navigated through the halls of the third floor; now that the Dark Knight was out of the picture, he had little to worry about when it came to people wanting to stop him. I mean, how could they!? Their stupid little guns only tickled him, and their fists, blades and bats only make him bellow in laughter at their futile efforts of inflicting harm on him. Yup, without the Batman and his stupid little toys that would defeat him every time, Clayface became full of hubris.

As he made his way towards the hole, though, leaving behind slimy and large footprints of clay, Clayface suddenly stopped for a moment. Feeling that he had virtually nothing to worry about, even with the fighting going on, Clayface decided to use this opportunity to see why the briefcase he got was such a big deal. Pulling it out from his body, Clayface tried to open it, but found that it wouldn't budge.

"What the-" He growled, investigating the briefcase some more before he finally came across the reasoning behind it not opening; a four-digit combination lock.

"Well would ya look at that."

( DankWaffles DankWaffles Come at me, boi XD)

Last edited:
Zatanna

Zatanna sat in the cafe, gazing to the television screen with vague interest as she sipped her coffee. As the tall, skinny young man approached her she contemplated getting up and leaving, but she decided she could only avoid him for so long. She rolled her eyes as he sat opposite her, wide grin on his face. "I barely recognised you without your costume," he noted, as she was wearing a long black trench coat over the rest of her clothing - more skin hidden than he was used to. "Boss wants to know if you'll be back on stage tonight. You kind of did walk out on him last night."

"That depends on what you decide to come dressed as, Maurice," she replied, irritation evident in her tone. "That was a real cheap trick you two played. You come out on the stage dressed as the Joker and you're just asking for trouble. You're lucky I didn't saw you in half for real right there. I couldn't use my voice when that monster killed my father, but I had it last night." The subject was still a sore one and seeing her circus colleague on stage dressed like that psychotic fool had affected her entire performance, so the safest thing she could do last night was leave the stage.

"The boss knows it was cheap, but our visitors loved the little backstory. He promises it won't happen again. We'll even burn that silly purple costume together, if you want?" he suggested. Zatanna relented with a simple nod and gave an unconvincing confirmation she would be back to perform that evening. Once Maurice had left, she simply shook her head. She might give herself the night off and there was nothing they could do about it because they needed her too much to fire her.

Zatanna's attention was then drawn back to the television as it showed the Mayor giving his announcement about the missing Batman. The man's speech angered her as it seemed he was so quick to reject and replace Gotham's greatest hero. How quick the politicians and GCPD were to betray those who had saved their asses so many times. She slammed some cash on the table to pay for her drink before getting up and walking out of the cafe. Where was her old friend?

Last edited:
Slade Wilson
-Slade smiled as he saw Talias reply, accepting his invitation to dinner. He then messaged her back as he was smiling-

"Slade: I'll send one of my guys to pick you up personally at 8:30pm sharp. Dress to kill <not literally> and dont be late!! Or else.."

-Slade smirked to himself as he sent his message, trying to joke a bit as members of the league of assasins were usually very serious people.

After Slade had finished scheming and undertaking everything for the day. He realised that it was getting closer to his dinner with Talia and their special guests. He then took a shower and put on a formal suit, before going out of his secret base.

Time was moving quick, and the limousine that was allocated to pick Talia was on route. It was 8:25pm by the time the limousine found Talias place and the vehicle was parked outside awaiting her.

NanLia NanLia

Deadshot

-Deadshot could hear noises towards the room where the briefcase was located, he knew that someone had definitely gotten to the briefcase first which caused him to hone his senses as he held his breath, focusing his listening abilities towards the movement on the level that he was in.

He then heard a familiar voice, he then smiled as he heard Clayface speak. He then got up and noticed that he was having trouble with unlocking the briefcase and started moving slowly towards him, smirking as he did so. He then spoke in a very sarcastic yet welcoming tone-

"Well, Well, Well...Looky here!!.....Clay!! is that you?....you look great!!"

-He then crossed his arms as he stood directly in front of him before he continued-

"Well, ya know.....Boss would be happy to know that you're still alive....We need that briefcase!!...Oh where are my manners....you care to join our little group?.....we could really use someone like you.."

-He asked in a casual manner, not wanting to pressure him but to reassure him that he was definitely more than welcome to be a part of their team.-

"If you join us, you'll be up to date with the latest gossip within the underworld of Gotham....oh and you'll be paid beyond measure!!.....you'll even have your own team and designated Gotham sector to run for the bosses big plan itself"

-He said as he was smiling behind his mask, really wanting Clayface to join their team so that Gotham could really be a true dark underwold city, fitting for those who oppose Batman himself. As he finished speaking, he could hear light footsteps running in their direction, which caused him to aim one of his arms to the stairwell while the other one was aimed at the elevator, his wrist mounted submachine guns were ready to fire away at any threat that was going to interfere with them-

( DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 DankWaffles DankWaffles You can't have all the action to yourselves ;) )

Last edited:
Talia al Ghul
Downtown Gotham​

Talia had arrived in Gotham hours earlier after conversing with Slade briefly, she had to admit she was curious as to his plans and who this mystery guest would have been. She had checked into her hotel and and showered and changed, dressing for the occasion in a long white evening dress. She thought it was far too appropriate that she would been spending the evening with Slade; the man absolutely hated the Bat and it amused her greatly.

She descended from the hotel room to the front lobby to be greeted by a limo and driver waiting for her, she didn't need or care to question where they were headed, she could handle it whatever came her way well enough. She gave a slight nod of thanks to the driver as he held the door open before slipping into the seat comfortably.

Slade Wilson

-As Talia got inside of the Limo, Slade revealed himself as he was sitting in the same seating compartment as her in his Tuxedo like suit. He smiled as she got in since she definitely dressed up to a very high standard. He hoped that he didn't startle her before their formal dinner meeting. He then spoke in a joking tone towards her, as the car door shut before making their way towards the designated area-

"Surprise Ms. al Ghul!! It's been a while.....I'm surprised you made it on time.....you didn't disappoint, unlike the other League Masters that daddy sent to train me.....Have you gone all soft as well?"

-He said as he laughed slightly, referencing his combat training earlier in the day, trying to break the ice before they would commence with speaking in a formal tone. Slade knew that he had gotten Gotham under the palm of his hand just before the League could intervene, but he also respected their reputation as well. He knew that he could never underestimate them as they were as deadly as a venomous viper, so at this point he wanted to keep their relations on good terms. He then began to speak in a more formal tone-

"How's your father?..and the League?...I'm surprised he didn't make his way to Gotham!! "

-He said as he looked at her with an intrigued expression, wondering what was the latest news-

NanLia NanLia

Damian Wayne
Damian had made his way to the stairwell of the GCPD, circling around to counter the people after the brown briefcase that had been explained to be the main reason behind the police station raid. Successfully making it to the opposite side of the building, Damian propped the door open only an inch; on the other side, and down the hall, was noise. A voice was recognized as Deadshot, whom Damian read up on multiple times. His accuracy, when shooting, was astonishing towards Damian, but he posed no threat. Heck, when Damian was four years old, he had to climb a mountain; breaking his wrist as well. He pressed on however, eventually making it all the way. Now back into the present, Damian considered his options carefully. If he exposed himself, he'd have the consequence of getting noticed and fired upon. With a decision made, Damian pressed his fingers against his ear and said, "Alfred, send the batmobile.". Immediately after, Alfred responded with, "Right away, sir.".

tumblr_nm3ss8oKXM1qzj6elo1_540.gif
tumblr_mzriwyiqPy1sob3v3o1_500.gif
upload_2017-5-18_22-19-46.png
upload_2017-5-18_22-3-38.png
upload_2017-5-18_22-18-33.png
upload_2017-5-18_22-17-45.png
upload_2017-5-18_22-11-14.png
upload_2017-5-18_22-3-53.png
David Dauntless David Dauntless DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Last edited:
Jason Todd--Red Hood

It's been nearly three years since Jason's resurrection. Thanks to the mystical pool that is the Lazarus Pit, Jason was fully resurrected...with the help of Talia al' Ghul. Recently, however, news of Jason's previous mentor and caretaker--Batman a.k.a. Bruce Wayne--had vanished. Also in the news was the appearance of a new boy wonder--a new Robin. This boy in red was quite special to Batman, and now Jason. After all, Bruce believed that no one could guess that his new "adopted child" was his very own son. In this instance, however, Jason knew right away that Damian was of the Wayne lineage. The way he'd scowl and cross his arms would just remind him of Bruce. Ever since then, Jason has attempted to make contact with the boy, hoping that out of curiosity, Damian would follow Jason in his endeavors. Much like Bruce though, and despite Damian's past in the League, the boy blunder no longer utilized the methods he was taught. Instead, he'd began using the methods that Bruce--Batman--taught him. A futile effort on his part, but Jason no longer cared for a sidekick anymore. He'd hoped to for something bigger, something better. Jason was after power and authority, like controlling all of Gotham's crime families, gangs, and anyone else who dwelled on the "bad side". To start his glorious plan, Jason called for a meeting...a meeting held for Black Mask's top people. If he wanted to gain control of Gotham, he'd have to start with one of the biggest threats to his plan...Sionis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back