• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Got a Hankering for somethings specific (Open)

thumbelinaaa

seaspray soft
Hey guys. So my RPs on this site have dried tf up. Which happens for time to time, alas. However, I have some cravings now which has drove me to do THIS.

So I am primarily interested in slice of life tbh! I like keeping things calm. Especially during this time. School time... v.v

spunky actress x ambitious workaholic director

setting; community theatre

mxf

//

strict director x fierce actress/actor

setting; indie movie set

mxf, mxm

imma add more. eventually. lol

JUST SO YA KNOW; OUR CHARACTERS DONT HAVE TO HAVE ROMANCE. THEY COULD JUST BE FRIENDS; FRIENDS WITH (ROMANTIC, not smutty cos I don't do that) BENEFITS, LOVERS WHATEVA LETS SEE HOW THEIR DYNAMIC IS. DO NOT FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO FORCE ANYTHING JUST COS I MAY PREFER ROMANCE. IM HERE FOR ORGANIC RELATIONSHIPS.

bold is roles i prefer to play. i know this is so weirdly specific but... the RP heart wants what the RP heart wants.

i prefer PMs for 1x1 but i can also do discord.

feel free to PM me, but I'll also reach out as well doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back