• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Suggestion Google Fonts Integration?

Gabe

Deer Lord
So, I like to be fancy when I'm roleplaying. I'm not good with BBCode, but I try sometimes to take a gander at it, especially when I'm writing dialogue. One thing that made me forego using different fonts on the dialogues is that it's extremely cumbersome to have "[-font=Whateverfont here][/font-]" in all sections of the post, especially if it's a lengthy one.

Since RPNation supports Google Fonts within their BBCode, I was wondering if there's a possibility of having a font search(just like the Giphy one), that you can select and insert the font automatically, just like with the Font Family option?

Thanks for hearing me out!

So, I like to be fancy when I'm roleplaying. I'm not good with BBCode, but I try sometimes to take a gander at it, especially when I'm writing dialogue. One thing that made me forego using different fonts on the dialogues is that it's extremely cumbersome to have "[-font=Whateverfont here][/font-]" in all sections of the post, especially if it's a lengthy one.

Since RPNation supports Google Fonts within their BBCode, I was wondering if there's a possibility of having a font search(just like the Giphy one), that you can select and insert the font automatically, just like with the Font Family option?

Thanks for hearing me out!

Done. There is now a "G" on the editor. Enjoy!

Oh, I'm kinda glad I must post more now, 'cause I didn't realize that at all. Imma test this out...

OMG! That's soooo cool. Love it. Great change. Thumbs up, ectera. ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back