• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Google Drive Music Player

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, this code is far from perfect and a bit "use at your own risk" as I've nearly broken my PWS a few times while creating this. I was playing around with the idea of using my google drive's ability to host music files with a slimmer media player vs SC and YT.

Resizing the width of the google embed works fine, it's the height that causes the problem. This is as pretty as I could sort of make this media player.

After a bit of toying around, this is what I came up with:

1380703860_557757_1380596040.jpg

Cool idea but it's not working for me - clicking the play button replaces it with a message saying "Oops! There was a problem playing this audio file." Are you sure the file's sharing properties make it publicly accessible?

Hmm, I've reset the shared settings, try again?

Seems to be working now. :) Neat. The sound button overlaps the time indicator however.

Seems to be working now. :) Neat. The sound button overlaps the time indicator however.
Yeah, there are just many issues going this route. The preview will have an overlay overlap and overall doesn't appear as it does in the "live" post. X3

A hidden overflow and a negative margin could fix the height problem.

Code:
[div=max-width: 300px; height: 50px; overflow: hidden;][div=margin-top: -325px;][gdoc]0B2HmQChuyS9TUTdDdUE2UFFBY28[/gdoc][/div][/div]

IctoraPost IctoraPost
Nice~
When I was fiddling with the height, the stupid media bar would stay static and I wasn't sure margin would do squat. So after breaking my PWS a few times, I stopped at the point where it kinda worked and hope you'd pop in here. >; D
(curse these smilies)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back