• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital goofy art time (art dump + maybe oc rants??)

a lil dabble of my oc,, theyre kinda new i forgot their name LMAO, they’re basically a shapeshifting demon, i made them gender-fluid because i mean why not?? i like drawing their singular horn it’s so fun to blend

Attachment-1.jpeg

Last edited:
this drawing looks a lil goofy, probably the hands i cant draw hands 😭

but i recently got into buried stars (absolutely a BANGER game, mind you), and i drew my fav character seil chang! with the pose it was originally gonna be gyu-hyuk but i changed my mind last minute

Attachment-1.jpeg

Last edited:
drew these for a character sheet, this is my guardian angel oc named sauriel sommers! i love him sm 😭 i love making characters have white hair no idea why it’s just so pretty
Attachment-1.pngAttachment-1.png

Last edited:
slight gore warning just some splat on the face

but my oc lilac! she’s one of my oldest ocs, i love her so much this specific dress is like her signature dress i draw her in it ALL the time

6A5C926F-F070-4DB7-B02E-E9D747F6CB2F.jpeg

Last edited:
this is from a while ago but i think it’s so cool i love this, it was my phone’s lock screen for the longest time (i like drawing faces can you tell LMAO 💀)
IMG_0105.jpeg

Last edited:
I am in love with your art style! The blending, the facial features, everything is just so unique and you have a really cool style! Please keep up the fantastic work! <3

I am in love with your art style! The blending, the facial features, everything is just so unique and you have a really cool style! Please keep up the fantastic work! <3
thank you so much! i'm so sorry i didn't see this sooner, i was pretty busy for a month or so! i'm so glad you enjoy my art! i still have a lot to learn but i really appreciate it! :)

this is definitely a dump because i have a new-ish style?? but at the same time my style is actually all over the place LOL
~
i had an old drawing of my oc bersha, but i realized how goofy he looked in the old ref, so i redid it!
Attachment-1 (9).jpg
~
i drew bersha again, i just really like how i drew his eyes he's just so pretty...
Attachment-1 (2).jpeg
~
drew my oc dalita she's also v pretty,,,
Attachment-1 (3).jpeg
~
i also have a rockstar!! his name is piers cheong i used him for an art commission sheet and i also drew him a portrait LOL
Attachment-1 (4).jpeg
C1374E0C-5F2F-4A6C-BEDC-2A36134422C5.jpeg

Last edited:
thank you so much! i'm so sorry i didn't see this sooner, i was pretty busy for a month or so! i'm so glad you enjoy my art! i still have a lot to learn but i really appreciate it! :)
Aw no worries about being busy! We all are at one point or another! But you're so welcome, and you will learn lots I believe in you! 🧡🧡🧡🧡

im so sorry its been so long since i've posted art in here HAHAH IVE IMPROVED SM ITS SURPRISING
IMG_0886 (1).jpg
got a character ref sheet for my current fav oc piers, im working on his full character sheet so thatll be done soon HAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back