• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Good Things Come in Threes

Which Idea do you like the best? Group or 1x1?

• Bomb Test Site (Idea 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Extermination of Cats (Idea 2)

• French Countrside Take Over (Idea 3)

• Group

• 1x1

• Total voters

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

I have decided to take a new turn and I haven't decided if I want to make these groups or one on one sinse doing groups seems to provide me with less activity... Anyways, I realized that most warriors roleplays start out in a set clan or tribe setting, but I decided I don't want that. Taking more on what the prequel did, I want to make the roleplay consist of not having a set clan and then growing into one. I feel this might work better simply because it will allow, to at first, have few cats and then create more as the plot thickens. The end result will be a clan or tribe that will hopefully lead into a new roleplay all together. I have big plans for these and will expect a lot. Until then, here are the ideas I have.

Please pick one of the ideas and either group or 1x1.

My Ideas

suburban_sunset_by_framedbynature-d2g4rwp.jpg

Idea one: The land here is sick… Humans have died here and those that didn’t abandoned their pets. Rogues turned rabid, almost zombie like as they go mad with hunger and rage. Loners cannot be loners anymore as they need to find a way to escape. This land is tainted and the only way out is to do it together.

Welcome to Area 43. A place that not even the people living there knew about. It is a town that was treated like a rat cage. Where experiments occurred and horrid things started to happen ever so slowly. A place where no one or nothing is allowed to leave. The government screwed up and have been forced to abandon the area as too many have died and those things that didn’t became psychotic.

No one thought about the cats. Now they must find a new home, together, or risk being wiped out by the so called “cleaning crew” that was set to detonate at any moment. These cats are not a clan, not a tribe and they have no sense of warrior code, but on this journey they shall learn to be warriors before they even come up with the name.

souris.jpg

Idea two: On the streets of Italy reside many cats. They can be seen, their skinny bodies, scrounging for food and killing their own kind just to make it through the day. There is order, but it is under the claw of a barbarian styled rule where the strongest are the only ones to survive.

The streets are becoming even more dangerous since dogs have been let loose to kill the cats in the city as if they were rats. There is hope, though. A young street cat has seen the starry pelts of old cats that tell him of a place beyond the city walls and that he must take with him a group of cats willing to learn a new way. Yet, he is very young and who would be willing to listen to a kit speak about the stars?

If he doesn’t get them to go, the stars have told him that the dogs will grow and the cats will vanish until the only meow you here are those locked behind glass skies.

article-2296336-18CDB327000005DC-545_964x660.jpg

Idea three: In a French country side with trees, open fields, a barn nearby, and a stream that leads into a lake live an abundance of four legged creatures. The most common, other than the prey, is that of the cats. Life is quite pleasant here, but recently there has been rumors of one cat trying to take over the free roamers.

It seems that their peaceful life might be over as some of the cats are forced into a slavery of types by a gang of more powerful cats in an attempt to take the countryside as just theirs. Sure the system of “sharing” had never been perfect, but it never really became clear until these cats came along.

“Join us or become the prey” is what they say and without any alliances what can a cat do? Create their own? But that goes against the free roamers way…

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you still looking? I thought Idea Two sounded interesting :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back