Video Games Good roblox games

HL860 Laser Sniper

Mechanist's Raifu
I just feel like talking about this.
With a community purely of children, you can expect what the community would be like. In THIS topic, we'll be focusing on the good games.
I want to know, if you've played, some of your favorite games on there.
I am a big fan of Leagues, an Arena Fighter with many unique and diverse classes. Classic Strike, a faster paced and chaotic arena fighter, and Phantom Forces, probably the best FPS you can play on that.​

(If I mention a tycoon, it's not a cancerous berezaa copy paste)
Polyguns
Pool Tycoon 4
Phantom Forces
Theme Park Tycoon 2
[A lot of showcases]
Starship RP [Alpha&Beta] (Because most small children haven't found it yet)

I don't have a list in front of me but there are others.
(inb4 adopt and raise a small child in robloxia)

My favorite game on Roblox can and always will be Heli-Wars: Desert Warfare. While seemingly primitive when compared to something like Phantom Forces, the addition of functional vehicles and a destructible base in an otherwise simple gun-based capture-the-flag game mode made it incredible. Granted, I played it yeeeaaaarrrrss ago, so it could just be the nostalgia talking.

Eeeeh... Ardennes Offensive (sadly it got deleted because roblox hates historical accuracy.), After The Flash, Wild Revolvers (new game) and uh... Phantom Forces

I haven't really looked at the array of options too much since I'm on occasionally. I've got I few I've played at times:
-Pokémon Brick Bronze
-Pokémon Fighters
-Innovation Labs
-Murder Mystery

If any of you want to find me, my user is ADreamingNightmare

I haven't really looked at the array of options too much since I'm on occasionally. I've got I few I've played at times:
-Pokémon Brick Bronze
-Pokémon Fighters
-Innovation Labs
-Murder Mystery

If any of you want to find me, my user is ADreamingNightmare

Innovation Labs? Didn't they open another factory recently? I absolutely love that game since it's quite complex honestly (also forgot to mention it earlier)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back