TV & Film Good bad B movies 🎬 What is an awful film, that you just cant get enough of?

Uwe Boll's Postal movie. It's a completely tasteless 'fuck you' to Hollywood and American culture in general but it has a fundamental understanding of what makes Postal 2 fun and actually manages to translate that. I wouldn't call it a good movie but it the absurdity of it all still makes me laugh and it is somehow the most accurate video game to film adaptation i've ever seen.

Also on the topic of video game movies I unironically love the 1980s Mario Bros movie because its secretly Marxist ;3:

One of my favorite B movies is Arachnophobia, which is kind of funny, given that I actually have a fear of spiders, lol. 😅 It's just very silly, and I really like the exterminator character. Also, the ending popped off.

Maybe not technically a "B movie", but with how badly M Night Shyamalan's works are usually reviled I'll count it here. "Old". I just watched it for the first time and surprisingly quite enjoyed it. I'm not going to claim it's a cinematic masterpiece by any means, but it had a pretty interesting premise.

Ooh, I've seen that one recently! I really enjoyed it, it was a fun, hokey slasher movie.
I'd say the icing on the cake is the intro on Disturbed and the outro on **My Chemical Romance** I mean, even the music taste is on point for the best bad horror movie, you can't not love it

Someone already said Velocipastor, and that's easily #1 for me. Llamageddon is another good one — just fast forward through the cringey 20-30 min high school party set-up and to where the actual title content kicks in, and it's another good laugh of a movie making the best with its shoestring budget.

Idk if it's a B movie or not, but there's that killer sloth movie that came out recently(?) my friends and I have been meaning to hit up, too

I cannot encourage people enough to watch Rubber. Rubber is actually a masterpiece.

Bad B Movies are a secret guilty pleasure of mine. I like a lot of them but recently I rewatched all the tremors movies. I also ran across this weird movie called The Cleanse. I love it. It was so weird.

What is your favorite B movies?

I saw the title and came here specifically to mention Tremors. I still like the first one the best, but I really do enjoy all of them. Or at least, all of the ones I've seen. There was one a few years ago that made a very obvious Jurassic Park reference that I got a kick out of. Such fun movies and I love the name Graboids. Utterly ridiculous.

I'll also mention another Kevin Bacon film; Stir of Echoes. I'm not sure if that's technically a B-movie, but it feels like one.

I doubt Starship Troopers meets most definitions of a b movie but it is certifiably ass yet I can't help but have fun watching it every single time

Super Mario Bros Movie (NOT the new one but the older live action). TMNT 3 Turtles in Time ( I say this because even the fans of these movies seem to hate the 3rd one and I LOVE it). Stardust, and Detective Pikachu.

SMB_Movie_Poster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back