w e i g h t

149 lbs

h a i r  c o l o r

Black

e y e  c o l o r

Dark brown

tumblr_o5jaghGgNS1qejd7ro1_250.gif

p e r s o n a l i t y

A man who appreciates beauty, and kindness. Sung Min is a calm, and collected person who treats people how he wants to be treated. He can always find the good in people well unless they've killed someone/people. He's never been one to pick fights, now treat people badly just because he can. You'll probably never see him talk shit about someone unless they do the same to him. 

Conversing with Sung Min isn't too hard. It might be awkward at first, but as time passes it becomes seamlessly easy. If you're lucky, starting a conversation when you meet can be a piece of cake.

Sung Min has always been a gentle and caring person. He always tries to cheer people up when people are even in the slightest of sadness.  He never asks for anyone to do the same for him, nor does he does expect someone to. He likes to keep his problems to himself. He's only there to comfort people, not pour out his feelings for them to hear.

Sung Min treats Lola, his cat, like a goddess. Lola is basically his precious daughter, and if anything bad happened to her, he would probably have a mental breakdown and cry. 

l i k e s

-Cats

-Reading

-Beautiful things

-His nephews

-Buying things for others

-Music

d i s l i k es 

-His house getting trashed

-Terrible food

-Peanuts (Allergic)

-The number 7

-Bananas

h o b b i e s

{Drawing}{Cooking}{Learning different languages}

f e a r s

{Snakes}{Frogs}{Balloons}

b i o g r a p h y

Sung Min was raised by three woman; his mother, his older sister, and his grandmother. His father left before he was born, and his grandfather died from a heart condition before he got to meet Sung Min. Sung Min still feels upset with his father for just leaving like that. He considers his father to be a selfish piece of shit douchebag who doesn't deserve love from anyone including his family.

Sung Min's sister was that sibling who always got annoyed with their younger siblings. Since there's a three year difference, there wasn't much they had in common. Sung Min was still watching baby shows while his sister was moving onto to more older kid shows like what they show on disney. Sung Min still loved his sister, and looked up to her even though there was a big difference between them. As they grew older, they became closer. Sung Min was like that brother who never wanted his sister to date anyone. He hated her husband when the two began to date. The thought of his sister dating someone made him angry, but all those feelings subsided when he realised that the guy was that bad. They became good friends. Don't even get me started on how he felt when his sister had the twins. He wanted to cry because they were so beautiful. He was so happy that he got to be called "Uncle Sung Min." He had the exact same reaction when they had their next baby. 

School was a piece of cake for Sung Min, He flew through it so easily. He was like a duck in water. Sung Min easily remembered information making him ace almost all of his test. 

He adopted Lola when he turned twenty. He's had her for three years, and he would never trade her for the world. She's his precious child that could cheer him up in a second.

Why did he buy such a big house is the question. Well he wanted to have roommates, and plus paying bills, and such was a lot easier when people were paying you. It's a good business if you ask him. 

o t h e r

Has three nephews. 4 year old twins, and a 6 month old baby.  

Has a cat names Lola

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god

youngjae will be wet for him

jkjk

he will love him

oh god

youngjae will be wet for him

jkjk

he will love him

youngjaeeeeeeeee bebe

come here

sung min will be like "what? you want food?" every time youngjae talks to him (jkjkjkj)

omfg yes

"hes playing hard to get huh?"

youngjaeeeeeeeee bebe

come here

sung min will be like "what? you want food?" every time youngjae talks to him (jkjkjkj)

omfg yes

youngjaeeeeeeeee bebe

come here

omfg yes

"Your nothing. *blushes* Uhh okay I can help"

*just imagine those cliche times when he wraps his arms around the other and he;ps hima nd it gets dramatic bc same*

*just imagine those cliche times when he wraps his arms around the other and he;ps hima nd it gets dramatic bc same*

"I'm mean there's not much you can do, but thanks."  

THAT'S SO CUTE

Users who are viewing this thread