ᔕᑭᗩᑕᕮ ᗪᖇᗩGOᑎᔕ - Q&A

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
<p>

<span style="font-family:Rasa;"><strong>Q: How do our dragons communicate with us?</strong></span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"> A: Your dragon communicates with you telepathically. Your dragon can also communicate with other dragons (in Dragon tongue, which you don't understand)- just not other humans. You will find with time, your bond with your dragon grows considerably, and you will begin to feel them as if they were a part of you. </span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"><strong>Q: Why are our dragons here?</strong></span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"> A: They have been sent to you by a higher being that controls the dragons, for this higher being does not wish to see your race perish. </span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"><strong>Q: Do I control the dragon, or do you?</strong></span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"> A: You control your dragon. I have given you all the basics of your dragon, now it's up to you to make it your own. Your dragon will have info it will need to tell your human character every now and then - you will control your dragon's actions and emotions, but I will bunny every now and then. </span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"><strong>Q: Oh great Cloudy, can I have two dragons? Or can you reserve me a dragon so no once else can get it? Pretty please?</strong></span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"> A: </span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"><strong><em>NOPE. </em></strong></span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"> </span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"><strong>Q: Is it okay if I'm not super active? </strong></span><span style="font-family:Rasa;"> A: If you want to hurt my heart. Sure.

</span></p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back