• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GM seeking female character to play in his Pokemon world.

LonePiercer

isshu1.jpg

Hey there, I'm looking for someone to play as the main character in my pokemon world. YC's goal will be to get all the gym badges (There will be 18 gym badges, one for every type), win the pokemon league but also stop an evil team from accomplishing their plan. Of course, they could also have some personal aspirations besides the things I mentioned. I will be playing as the GM (Game Master) and I will control the events that will be happening around your character while I will also play as multiple characters like:

-Side characters
-Notable trainers
-Gym leaders
-Team Gravity
-YC's Rival

I already have a plan in mind as how the story will go but as you will progress, I will be giving your character choices that will impact the outcome and progression of the story. This world that I'm picturing will be quite realistic, mature and dark, meaning that the evil team will basically act like a real gang, they will kill people, steal pokemon, kidnap people, etc. For example a partner that I had in the past had decided to join the evil team instead of stopping them, which I thought was a pretty nice twist. My sort of 'Main character' will be YC's rival and I will be controlling him the most. The reason why I'm looking for a female character is because there could be some potential romance between YC and one of the characters.

Now when it comes to the pokemon battles, I want to simulate the battles on Pokemon Showdown. If you don't know what that is, it's a simple simulator that can be used to simulate any pokemon battle with the real stats from the games. Of course, we will not simulate every battle, only the more significant ones. I will teach you how to use it if you're not familiar with it. As a disclaimer, gym battles will be though and there were very few people who beat them on their first try(You get a nice reward if you beat them on the first try, such as more levels for your pokemon, evolution stones, TMs, etc). Now you might be wondering, how do I capture pokemon? Well, on every route/cave/forest/etc I will list which pokemon are available for you to capture. I will also keep track of your pokemon's levels.

I've had some bad endings in the past, like for example not being able to defeat a gym leader after multiple tries(You can't have higher level pokemon than the gym leader), losing to the evil team(The main character got kidnapped and lost all of her pokemon), making continuous bad choices, losing multiple times against YC's rival(He will eventually force you to bet when challenging him, like for example betting your starter. Sure, you get his pokemon if you win but you lose your starter if you lose.) and other things. I've also had some happy endings, like marriage, winning the pokemon league and accomplishing the main character's personal goals.

Rules:

-Be descriptive and active.
-Have basic knowledge of the pokemon world.
-All pokemon from all generations will be included so you can pick a starter from any gen, including Eevee and Pikachu.
-Be ready to make choices and accept the consequences.

As a final note, I will only be taking 1-2 partners for this. More things will be discussed via PMs. I can't wait to see how far the new contender will go *chuckle*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back