Height:

Appearance:

Eye color:

Distinguishing features:

Skills and talents:

General personality:

Hobbies:

Bio:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ravina Monroe

Height: 5'7

Appearance:

Red%20Hair%20Fashion%202011.PNG

Eye color: Green

Distinguishing features: Scar on her back

Skills and talents: Piano, painting

General personality: Ravina is a sweet, but sarcastic girl who has a tough outer shell and soft sweet center.

Hobbies: Reading, taking walks, swimming

Bio: Ravina comes from a one parent household, her father raises her as best he can and they have a good relationship with one another. He trusts her and she is the apple of his eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Allison (Ali) Pond

Height: 5'8

Appearance:

Spencer-hastings-smile.gif

Eye color: Brown

Distinguishing features: Her bright smile.

Skills and talents: Ballet, smiling

General personality: Ali is all around sweet. She's sometimes overly nice, but she just wants to make people happy. Sometimes, especially around her friends, the feisty side of her personality pops out to say hello.

Hobbies: Watching Doctor Who and Sherlock

Bio: Ali grew up in a loving household. That was until there mother left the family for another man, leaving Ali and her loved little brother in the care of their grieving father. Ali has taken over the house, taking care of her little brother and there pot belly pig Penelope.

I feel bad now, I was never alerted that you replied...I just assumed you changed your mind. I'm so sorry! I will tell the guy and we can get this rolling. I apologize again. :cry::sweat::unsure:

It's okay, I've need been on for a few days and just came back on today, so I felt bad that I was ditching you!

thumb.jpg

Name: Darcy 'Iggy' Vaduva

Height: 6'4

Eye color: Grey

Distinguishing features: Four tattoos

Skills and talents: Fighting, baking, singing

Hobbies: Fighting, singing, reading, baking, running

Personality: Lucas is a very quiet person, he can be quick to anger and he hates dealing with most other people. He is generally uncaring of what others think and can even appear callous to the people he loves. He also has an odd passion to baking, which can be tracked back to his mother.

Background: Lucas comes from a family with strong Romanian gypsy ties. He lives with his grandpa and granny, a fortune teller and an auto mechanic respectively. He has a good relationship with both.

(Heh, here I thought we weren't doing this one. You should both be ashamed. Kidding, don't hurt me. :tongue:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back